Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Damilola Adegbite: I’m Not Perfect, It’s All Angles And Edits - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Damilola Adegbite: I’m Not Perfect, It’s All Angles And Edits (24044 Views)

Damilola Adegbite: My Bum Bum Tears Everything I Put On / "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set / “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damilola Adegbite: I’m Not Perfect, It’s All Angles And Edits by Gistblog9ja(m): 6:05am On Sep 13, 2021
This picture was taken a few years ago. It didn’t make it to the gram because at the time, I had been eating like a pregnant goat and was slowly trying to exercise again. So when I saw this picture and my stomach, I was like “”Nah, this one isn’t going up”. (We all have those pictures don’t make it �)

Yesterday, someone said to me that I look so perfect. I took a minute to reflect on that.

NO human being is perfect. Even our favorite Hollywood celebrities. It’s all angles and edits. It’s the people closest to them who know the truth.I have heard some women whose mid sections have been stretched by the amazing process of motherhood, comparing their bodies to 19 year olds. How?!

Be happy and healthy. Let go of the unrealistic expectations. Focus on being a better person every day and be your own kind of beautiful� ❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTr318jIkVU/?utm_medium=copy_link

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Damilola Adegbite: I’m Not Perfect, It’s All Angles And Edits by Olunmercy56(f): 6:11am On Sep 13, 2021
Only God is perfect

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Damilola Adegbite: I’m Not Perfect, It’s All Angles And Edits by WalkinggBenson: 6:13am On Sep 13, 2021
Well, as a retired Rear Admiral, I concur to everything this belle said. I mean, love yourselves folks. Wear that scar like a jewel.

Cloned CC, Bank Logs, Paypals (high balance guaranteed). Also, old foreign SM accounts, sites logins and other toolz. Telegram @Walkingbenson. You know what to do.
Re: Damilola Adegbite: I’m Not Perfect, It’s All Angles And Edits by Lawlab249: 6:13am On Sep 13, 2021
I see

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite: I’m Not Perfect, It’s All Angles And Edits by suffering: 6:43am On Sep 13, 2021
If I catch this long-chinned woman, ehn.

7 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite: I’m Not Perfect, It’s All Angles And Edits by Flexherbal(m): 6:47am On Sep 13, 2021
Nobody is perfect!

Just do your best for humanity, and leave the rest for God.

Also try not to influence others, negatively.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Damilola Adegbite: I’m Not Perfect, It’s All Angles And Edits by VoltageDivida(m): 6:50am On Sep 13, 2021
Who was saying you are perfect?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adegbite: I’m Not Perfect, It’s All Angles And Edits by Aidejay(m): 7:03am On Sep 13, 2021
I've always liked this particular actress. One of the few whose acting doesn't irritate me. No matter the lighting condition her skin always radiant, her facial expressions are usually on point and her voice is great.
You're perfect for me shaaaa!
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
I'm yet to see a movie where her acting was bad.

4 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite: I’m Not Perfect, It’s All Angles And Edits by hybrid11(m): 7:12am On Sep 13, 2021
She's pretty shaa
And she go sweet in oza room grin

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite: I’m Not Perfect, It’s All Angles And Edits by EricSmallz(m): 7:29am On Sep 13, 2021
But, some peoples body look amazing for their age. They are not perfect though, but I like people who put their bodies into consideration. Very well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adegbite: I’m Not Perfect, It’s All Angles And Edits by slawormiir: 7:29am On Sep 13, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright......
To me....it looks like Gal gadot is perfect

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Damilola Adegbite: I’m Not Perfect, It’s All Angles And Edits by Crossroad1(m): 7:29am On Sep 13, 2021
I still don't get what the ranting is about

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adegbite: I’m Not Perfect, It’s All Angles And Edits by techwaya: 7:29am On Sep 13, 2021
cheesy
Re: Damilola Adegbite: I’m Not Perfect, It’s All Angles And Edits by Passionate888: 7:30am On Sep 13, 2021
The picture is ok na, considering her age
Re: Damilola Adegbite: I’m Not Perfect, It’s All Angles And Edits by Presentday(f): 7:30am On Sep 13, 2021
Social media. Most people will tell "lie lie" stories just to post a picture.
Anyway, the picture still fine, the picture angle showed her abs well.

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite: I’m Not Perfect, It’s All Angles And Edits by TsbAfrica: 7:30am On Sep 13, 2021
Hmmm it's all about sex these days...

I will tease your imagination with my body if you give me clout..

If you look at a woman lustfully you have already sinned...

How will you not look at this lustfully? As a warm blooded man!

3 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite: I’m Not Perfect, It’s All Angles And Edits by AgroSeeds: 7:30am On Sep 13, 2021
If her post was really about exercising, then its recommended. Exercising is good for the body, heart and soul. It makes one feel whole always.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adegbite: I’m Not Perfect, It’s All Angles And Edits by espn(m): 7:30am On Sep 13, 2021
We know...
Re: Damilola Adegbite: I’m Not Perfect, It’s All Angles And Edits by Xscape047: 7:33am On Sep 13, 2021
True
Re: Damilola Adegbite: I’m Not Perfect, It’s All Angles And Edits by Tomahawk99(m): 7:33am On Sep 13, 2021
suffering:
If I catch this long-chinned woman, ehn.
Wetin you go do am? grin

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite: I’m Not Perfect, It’s All Angles And Edits by lkillbrokehoes: 7:33am On Sep 13, 2021
It's glaring, majority of the pictures you see on SM are edited and photoshopped pics.

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite: I’m Not Perfect, It’s All Angles And Edits by Hotzone(m): 7:34am On Sep 13, 2021
No shiitt
Re: Damilola Adegbite: I’m Not Perfect, It’s All Angles And Edits by BennyDGreat: 7:34am On Sep 13, 2021
Crossroad1:
I still don't get what the ranting is about

No be rant.
Seems more like an advice to those with unrealistic expectations

5 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite: I’m Not Perfect, It’s All Angles And Edits by techwaya: 7:34am On Sep 13, 2021
Nobody perfect not even Ronaldo a d Messi,we kmow that..

Meanwhile are you serious about gaining admissions into yabatech or unilag this year? The opportunity is here as the yabatech Partime form is now out for sale postutme will follow soon apply now before it closes,
for more info Contact I'd zero nine zero eight two nine five one four six two,

or checky my siggy..
Re: Damilola Adegbite: I’m Not Perfect, It’s All Angles And Edits by Tomahawk99(m): 7:34am On Sep 13, 2021
Who is she?

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite: I’m Not Perfect, It’s All Angles And Edits by bigjackass: 7:34am On Sep 13, 2021
We know
Re: Damilola Adegbite: I’m Not Perfect, It’s All Angles And Edits by pekihay: 7:35am On Sep 13, 2021
who is she?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Inyanya Before And After / Mercy Aigbe's Look Has Us 'Green' With Envy / Kemi Olunloyo Blasted By Doctor Harvey Olufunmilayo After Wrong Medical Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.