Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,026 members, 7,953,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:15 AM

Damilola Adegbite: I’m Not Perfect, It’s All Angles And Edits - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Damilola Adegbite: I’m Not Perfect, It’s All Angles And Edits (24098 Views)

Damilola Adegbite: My Bum Bum Tears Everything I Put On / "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set / “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damilola Adegbite: I’m Not Perfect, It’s All Angles And Edits by maramara: 7:35am On Sep 13, 2021
Only God is perfect, every other person is walking towards perfection
Re: Damilola Adegbite: I’m Not Perfect, It’s All Angles And Edits by NobleAngell(f): 7:36am On Sep 13, 2021
Ok
Re: Damilola Adegbite: I’m Not Perfect, It’s All Angles And Edits by BigYash: 7:37am On Sep 13, 2021
hybrid11:
She's pretty shaa
And she go sweet in oza room grin
She just said she is not perfect.. She might disappoint you in the oza room,if you expect so much from her.. She fit go bitter for d oza room,u never can tell..
Re: Damilola Adegbite: I’m Not Perfect, It’s All Angles And Edits by Saintmary(f): 7:41am On Sep 13, 2021
Some of us don't need editing.
We bless God.
Re: Damilola Adegbite: I’m Not Perfect, It’s All Angles And Edits by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 13, 2021
Feminine body, petite, no yam leg, no muscle on the shoulder. Omoluabi girls are the best
Re: Damilola Adegbite: I’m Not Perfect, It’s All Angles And Edits by Tonnyray: 7:59am On Sep 13, 2021
When they start saying stuff like this, know that things have started falling apart for them in terms of their assets (physical looks).
Aunty koshilo joor!
The 20 year olds are already here to replace you.

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite: I’m Not Perfect, It’s All Angles And Edits by Nanlesurf(m): 8:04am On Sep 13, 2021
I like it like that.
Re: Damilola Adegbite: I’m Not Perfect, It’s All Angles And Edits by Nanlesurf(m): 8:06am On Sep 13, 2021
I like it like that.
Re: Damilola Adegbite: I’m Not Perfect, It’s All Angles And Edits by AfroBeatDiary: 8:09am On Sep 13, 2021
Passionate888:
The picture is ok na, considering her age

She should be 33 and still look hot
Re: Damilola Adegbite: I’m Not Perfect, It’s All Angles And Edits by AfroKnight: 8:23am On Sep 13, 2021
Did anyone ask if she was perfect? Lol. Seeking attention again.

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite: I’m Not Perfect, It’s All Angles And Edits by CaptainStephen(m): 8:28am On Sep 13, 2021
Nobody is perfect cool
Re: Damilola Adegbite: I’m Not Perfect, It’s All Angles And Edits by GoldHorse(m): 8:32am On Sep 13, 2021
....but what is wrong with this picture or the shape? Is she saying she is fat here?!!! undecided undecided
Re: Damilola Adegbite: I’m Not Perfect, It’s All Angles And Edits by suffering: 8:47am On Sep 13, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Wetin you go do am? grin
Until then.
Re: Damilola Adegbite: I’m Not Perfect, It’s All Angles And Edits by GreaterFuture(m): 9:10am On Sep 13, 2021
suffering:
If I catch this long-chinned woman, ehn.
What will you do?
Re: Damilola Adegbite: I’m Not Perfect, It’s All Angles And Edits by seyz91(m): 9:13am On Sep 13, 2021
Right
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright......
To me....it looks like Gal gadot is perfect
Re: Damilola Adegbite: I’m Not Perfect, It’s All Angles And Edits by wisdomkid: 9:19am On Sep 13, 2021
VoltageDivida:
Who was saying you are perfect?

She SHARED HER PICS before saying she's not perfect. Share your pics before talking sh!t.
Re: Damilola Adegbite: I’m Not Perfect, It’s All Angles And Edits by AK481(m): 9:42am On Sep 13, 2021
What is the meaning of this ?
Re: Damilola Adegbite: I’m Not Perfect, It’s All Angles And Edits by CSTRR: 10:17am On Sep 13, 2021
That ghanian guy came here and did her strong thing.
What an audacity.
She used to be one of the sexiest Ladies on screen before she married that guy.

Charley, why na?
Re: Damilola Adegbite: I’m Not Perfect, It’s All Angles And Edits by WriterX(m): 10:17am On Sep 13, 2021
that's how i live my life oh, people look at me and say this guy is a saint but I am not, I can't pray for an hour or goto church as when due ,my Christianity is my life itself and how it influences the choices of others i, I have my struggles in fact sometimes when people talk about theirs , I realize I am in a worse place, I just try to live my life the way I would want my kids to live, strong, disciplined and morally upright, I don't judge and I hope no one judges me , the life no straight but its better than not having it.
Re: Damilola Adegbite: I’m Not Perfect, It’s All Angles And Edits by hybrid11(m): 10:53am On Sep 13, 2021
BigYash:
She just said she is not perfect.. She might disappoint you in the oza room,if you expect so much from her.. She fit go bitter for d oza room,u never can tell..
me I like bitter things oo
Nobody is perfect abeg

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite: I’m Not Perfect, It’s All Angles And Edits by Torylanez(m): 10:56am On Sep 13, 2021
Contact us on Facebook Messenger
http://m.me/RevonaWellness

Re: Damilola Adegbite: I’m Not Perfect, It’s All Angles And Edits by Crucialgem(m): 2:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
Coming from an actress who has her own share in yeyebrity scandals, grin well she is correct on this table, no one is perfect

As every guy out their working themselves out for 6packs, how do I change my own 6 packs to pot belle nairalanders plssss help me sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Weeks After New Baby, Comedian Helen Paul Steps Out In Style (photos) / Photos From Kelly Hansome’s Daugther’s Birthday / Mercy Aigbe's Look Has Us 'Green' With Envy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.