Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat - Crime (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat (34520 Views)

Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested / Alleged Sex In Car On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: It Was A Case Of Murder & Suicide / Police Arrest Tolani Yusu 'O Strong’ Gang Leader For Slashing Man's Intestine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:57pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
Jesus was poisoned and died as a result!

Your man god!

Jesus died instantly from the poison whereas Muhammad sallalhu alaihi wassalam died four years later! The poison had such a grave effect on Jesus that he cried out:

And Jesus cried with a loud voice, and gave up the ghost. And the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom. (Mark 15:36-38)

Why didn’t Jesus refuse the vinegar? Why didn’t he spit out the poison? He obviously did not know it was poisoned, so therefore he was not All-knowing. Yet the Prophet Muhammad tasted the poison and immediately SPAT it out.

The Bible teaches that false prophets should be put to death (Deuteronomy 13:5, 18:19), so does this mean Jesus and Muhammad were poisoned false prophets? Absolutely not, even true Prophets were murdered (Matt. 23:27, Rom. 11:3).

According to your yardstick Jesus is a false prophet!!!

Lol. Jesus was poisoned. Look at this dumbo grin grin grin Show with evidence from the Bible that the vinegar was poisoned or your religion is a religion of lies grin grin
Besides, I'm surprised. I thought Jesus did not die according to the plagiarism called Quran. So you suddenly believe Jesus died. What a confused soul grin grin
Your prophet spat out the poison but still got killed by it!! So what was the point of spitting it out? The poison still did its work anyway. Gluttonous prophet died of philandering and covetousness. Poisoned by a woman grin grin Honourable death indeed!!

1 Like

Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:58pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
[s][/s] What a shame!!! Your man god jesus couldn't even save himself and you expect to get saved via him....

Jesus was crucified and poisoned, the Pharisees considered him a martyr, the Jews considered him a false prophet, and the Romans considered him a political threat.

The Stimulating Effects of Vinegar

According to your fabricated Gospels, Jesus was given a sponge full of vinegar. The ancient civilizations believed that vinegar had stimulating effects on the body, the senses were aroused and the body twitched.

The Gospels show that Jesus immediately died after drinking the vinegar

Now there was set a vessel full of vinegar: and they filled a spunge with vinegar, and put it upon hyssop, and put it to his mouth. When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost. (John 19:29-30)

This proves Jesus was poisoned, the vinegar is supposed to have stimulating effects, yet it killed Jesus instantly!

Your man god died like a rat due to poisoning

Lol. Dumbo. Why am I not surprised? You actually believe you will be having sex with 72 virgins in heaven with an erection that never ceases
Why won't you be so confused? cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:02pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
[s][/s] [s]Hellbound creature! Lemme disgrace you as usual...

Lying and running will make me disgrace you even more!

Your Bible according to the sincere biblical scholars is a corrupted book that is filled with disagreements and fabricated stories made by men on certain occasions to fit their own needs.

The Original Pure Bible is lost, and that is why Allah Almighty sent the religion of Islam to mankind. He sent Islam to deliver his Grace, Love and Mercy to us after people became confused from the corruptions that Jews and Christians caused in the original Holy Bible
"We (Allah) certainly gave the Book To Moses, but differences Arose therein: had it not been That a Word had gone forth Before from thy Lord, the matter Would have been decided Between them: but they Are in suspicious doubt Concerning it." (11:110). Previous revelations are not to be denied or dishonoured because those who nominally go by them have corrupted and deprived them of spiritual value by their vain controversies and disputes. It was possible to settle such disputes under the flag, as it were, or the old Revelations, but Allah's Plan was to revive and rejuvenate His Message through Islam, amongst a newer and younger people, unhampered by the burden of age-old prejudices[/s].

Is that why Muhammad went and plagiarized the "corrupt Bible"?
Keep quiet with the rubbish you're writing. Why didn't every prophet receive their own books to replace the ones written before them? Why didn't David and Solomon receive their own revelations to replace the Torah? Why did they all live according to the Torah? Even Jesus said I have not come to abolish the law (Torah) but to fulfill it?
Why only Muhammad abolished both Torah and Bible and came up with his own containing similar things with both books without acknowledging he was stealing them from the books? Tell us why
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel01: 12:47am On Sep 28, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Is that why Muhammad went and plagiarized the "corrupt Bible"?
Keep quiet with the rubbish you're writing. Why didn't every prophet receive their own books to replace the ones written before them? Why didn't David and Solomon receive their own revelations to replace the Torah? Why did they all live according to the Torah? Even Jesus said I have not come to abolish the law (Torah) but to fulfill it?
Why only Muhammad abolished both Torah and Bible and came up with his own containing similar things with both books without acknowledging he was stealing them from the books? Tell us why
You need an answer?

Fine!

Be bold and confident enuf to show off for physical debate...

Lets see who wil be shamed
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel01: 12:48am On Sep 28, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Lol. Dumbo. Why am I not surprised? You actually believe you will be having sex with 72 virgins in heaven with an erection that never ceases
Why won't you be so confused? cheesy cheesy

I have never met such a close minded, hateful, vengeful, bigoted, fanatical group of people in my life.

They can't handle the truth... they start hurling insults and im so calm lol...passive aggressive is the term...

That is the way to do

Done for now.

Honestly, I am wasting my time here...

I never seen such a group of angry, bigoted, hateful people who call themselves Christians..

There is nothing "good" about you guys.

Yet, you are so easily debunked it almost is funny.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Boys Brigade Members Injured By Police In Gombe: New Photos / Motorists & Commuters Groan As Robbers Take Over Lagos Bridge / House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.