Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,700 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat - Crime (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat (34508 Views)

Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested / Alleged Sex In Car On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: It Was A Case Of Murder & Suicide / Police Arrest Tolani Yusu 'O Strong’ Gang Leader For Slashing Man's Intestine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 11:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

How does this solve the problem of plagiarism in the quran
Come out and face me ooo.... running wil never save your ass...

I must open your nyansh for everyone to see how shameless you are....[color=#990000][/color]. cool
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 11:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:

I must open your nyansh for everyone to see how shameless you are....[/color]. cool
shege arne[color=#000099]
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 11:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
shege arne[/color]
arne[color=#990000]
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 11:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

You are the disgrace to your generation with the way you keep rambling like a mad man

You claim the Bible is corrupt yet the Bible clearly shows each individual in their roles in Jewish history as reported by the Jews themselves.
If the Bible is corrupted, is the Torah corrupted as well?
How come of all the accounts, only the Quran is not well detailed and it just chooses and picks stories and just labels everyone a prophet.
David was and is till today known as a king in Israel. But your Quran labels him a "prophet"

I still ask you and you can't reply intelligently. How can a story that is well known be a revelation to someone else? There is enough evidence Mohammad met with Christians who believed in monotheism most especially Bahira and Waraqah. The Biblical stories were also known by then.

So explain how a story known to his uncle at least became a revelation to him. Where's the sense in that?
We must know that King David came approximately 500 years or so after Moses. My simple question to Trinitarians is: If Jesus is the Creator of the Universe or part of GOD Almighty, then how is it possible for Psalm 2:7 to be referring to Jesus, when on a day approximately 500 years after the revelations of the Book of Genesis somebody got begotten by GOD Almighty?

Did the GOD of the Bible became a triune GOD after 500 years of His first Revelations? And if so, this still contradicts trinity, because in Psalm 2:7, we would then have a dual god and not a triune god!

Why wouldn't it be King David anyway?

In the Old Testament, we see GOD Almighty declaring people to be His very special Sons in several occasions. Let us look at few:

The following was taken from my page at Son of GOD:

Let us look at Exodus 4:22 "Thus saith Jehovah, Israel is my son, even my firstborn." Here we see in this verse that Israel is not only God's so called "Son", but also his first born!

Also, let us look at Jeremiah 31:9 "I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn." Ephraim in this verse means Israel. This verse is similar to Exodus 4:22.

There are other verses that I can provide, but I think the two above are sufficient enough.

The point is that King David being called "GOD's begotten Son" is not strange in the Bible, since others were called "GOD's first born", which is just as powerful in terms of GOD expressing how dear the person is to Him.

Is the book of Psalm really valid?

The following was taken from the article Just who were the real authors of the Bible? Today's Books and Gospels' authors of the Bible are UNKNOWN. See the comments from the NIV Bible itself! Just why in the world should I believe in today's Bible?
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 11:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
We must know that King David came approximately 500 years or so after Moses. My simple question to Trinitarians is: If Jesus is the Creator of the Universe or part of GOD Almighty, then how is it possible for Psalm 2:7 to be referring to Jesus, when on a day approximately 500 years after the revelations of the Book of Genesis somebody got begotten by GOD Almighty?

Did the GOD of the Bible became a triune GOD after 500 years of His first Revelations? And if so, this still contradicts trinity, because in Psalm 2:7, we would then have a dual god and not a triune god!

In the Old Testament, we see GOD Almighty declaring people to be His very special Sons in several occasions. Let us look at few:

Let us look at Exodus 4:22 "Thus saith Jehovah, Israel is my son, even my firstborn." Here we see in this verse that Israel is not only God's so called "Son", but also his first born!

Also, let us look at Jeremiah 31:9 "I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn." Ephraim in this verse means Israel. This verse is similar to Exodus 4:22.

There are other verses that I can provide, but I think the two above are sufficient enough.

The point is that King David being called "GOD's begotten Son" is not strange in the Bible, since others were called "GOD's first born", which is just as powerful in terms of GOD expressing how dear the person is to Him.

The following was taken from the article Just who were the real authors of the Bible? Today's Books and Gospels' authors of the Bible are UNKNOWN. See the comments from the NIV Bible itself! Just why in the world should I believe in today's Bible?
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:33pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
[s][/s] Welcome back you coward!

You lack the moral ground to face a Muslim and even open your gutter mouth on issues relating to Islam

Alhamdulillah am ready to cure your sickness with ample of evidences and facts that'll disgrace you and your entire generation of haters...

I do hope you are reading it with an open mind?

You are the coward who can't face the hard facts being thrown at you.
That's why you keep running around like a headless chicken quoting irrelevances.

Sha don't go and jump inside well o
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:34pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
Lol cheap simple questions from a dead brain

What deceives and makes you think you are making sense by all these?

The sense that your religion is a terrorist religion and your Muhammad is a terrorist.

Reason why you guys strap yourselves with a bomb and go Allahu Akbkaboom!!
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
[s]You've always been in the mud!

I can still shame you shameless rat

Christianity is a dead religion ! Confined in some shit history books...

Christianity is dying out already

The whole xtianity is a joke

Been a Christian is nothing more than advertising that you are a loser!

A religion of gay pope, gay Jesus gay pastors, satanic churches etc

Lets compare the verse again of the bible a d quran and see the plagiarism you've been shouting when you have nothing reasonable to say...

Women's Right To Worship

Bible says:

1 Corinthians 14:34-35

34women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says. 35If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church.

Quran says:

For Muslim men and women, - for believing men and women, for devout men and women, for true men and women, for men and women who are patient and constant, for men and women who humble themselves, for men and women who give in Charity, for men and women who fast (and deny themselves), for men and women who guard their chastity, and for men and women who engage much in God's praise, - for them has God prepared forgiveness and great reward.

This verse indicates that the spiritual duties, the moral duties, for the men and women in Islam are the same - Both have to believe, both have to pray, both have to fast, both have to give Zakat, etc, etc. 

[/s] 

Prove it that Jesus was gay

After all it's been proven that Muhammad was a pedophile and a womanizer
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:36pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
[s]You've always been in the mud!

I can still shame you shameless rat

Christianity is a dead religion ! Confined in some shit history books...

Christianity is dying out already

The whole xtianity is a joke

Been a Christian is nothing more than advertising that you are a loser!

A religion of gay pope, gay Jesus gay pastors, satanic churches etc[/s]

Christianity is a dead religion yet your prophet went and copied the Bible stories to form his own terroristic religion

You will soon drink sniper don't worry
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:39pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
a [s]very nice analogy!

Lets see the status of women in the Bible and afterwards i will show you what it stands for in the Quran...

“Women are not to be considered full humans”.

This opinion of women, as stated by Aristotle, is also the opinion of Christianity and the western mentality. Up until the 1800’s, in the Christian church, women were considered to be without souls and had no rights of inheritance. They were given no respect as is proven in 1 Corinthians 14:34-35 of the New Testament of the Bible;

“….for it is a shame for women to speak in church…”

You see your life?

[/s]

Women were commodities to be acquired in the Quran. Don't forget a woman poisoned Muhammad because of his gluttonous nature.

If not because he was such a covetous and gluttonous soul, how can you murder a woman's whole family and then turn round to eat her food. His mumuness killed him eventually.

Of course this does not answer the question of plagiarism in the quran
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:42pm On Sep 17, 2021
[quote author=Ibkhaleel001 post=105921778][s]We shall see which religion really honour women!!!

Stop running you coward!

You've started and you must finish....

it is no secret that Christianity blames women for the so-called “Fall of Man”, for the so-called “Original Sin”. Christianity believes that it is the woman’s fault as to why she gives birth in great pain. This has been the teaching of the Christian Church, regardless of denomination, for over 2000 years and many fundamentalist Christians still adhere to this belief to this very day. This is not the teaching or belief of Islam. The Catechism of the Catholic Church consider divorced women to have destroyed their covenant of salvation and that her children will become scourges on society. Personally speaking, coming from a broken home (divorced parents) growing up, I take offence to this. I take offence on behalf of my mother and other divorced women as well as their children. I recall watching the Pope of the Catholic Church on television, during his Christmas sermon of 2003 from Rome; state that, “…divorced women cannot partake of the communion…”. In the Catholic Church, the communion is considered the most important part of the faith and liturgy, and yet divorced women were disqualified from partaking in this ceremony. How disrespectful is that? Divorced women are condemned by their own church, the church that they support. In The Holy Qur’an, Allah(swt) has made Himself very clear in regards to divorced women;

"And for the divorced women, provision must be made in kindness. This is incumbent on those who have regard for duty." Surah Al-Baqarah: 241

Unfortunately for Christians, they prefer to take the words of man over that of Almighty God. Let us now ponder over the words of “wisdom?” of Christian leaders over the centuries;

i) Voltaire and Rousseau stated that women are not like men and are not up to the capacity of men.

ii) Tertullian stated that women are the devil’s gateway and the “decenter?” of the divine law.

iii) St. Thomas Aquinas, whose influence on western society is still visible to this very day, stated that women are a trap of Satan and went even further in describing them as “Defective” and “Misbegotten”.

These teachings are nowhere to be found in Islam. The Holy Qur’an and the Sunn’ah of Prophet Muhammad(saas) are completely void of such vile and vulgar statements and beliefs in regards to women. Curiously, the words “Vile” and “Vulgar” are the same words that Rev. Franklin Graham, a noted Islamaphobe, used in describing Islam. Perhaps Mr. Graham should ponder over the teachings of his own religion before condemning another.[/[/s]quote]

Look at this useless terrorist running around like a headless chicken

Can you and your sister pray together in a mosque? Is your sister such an irritant that you can't pray with her

Your useless prophet is a hypocrite. He can mount 9 year old Aisha but he believes the testimony of one woman is same with that of a dog. And you're here defending nonsense
Abeg go find a bomb to end your misery
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:43pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
[s]Islam: Women must cover their heads as a sign of "modesty." It also serves as protection for the female.

Christianity: 1 CORINTHIANS 11:3-10 in the christian bible orders women to cover their heads in prayers. These verses further state that the male doesn't have to cover his head because "female was made from male, and the male not from the female." It further states that a woman covering her head is a sign of male "authority."

The main difference, however, is that women in Islam cover their heads for purposes of "modesty." Christian women cover their heads as a sign of "male authority." It is clear that the bible gives women an inferior status, whereas Islam doesn't[/s].

Is that why women can be beaten like stray dogs in Islam?
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel01: 11:49pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:

Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:51pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
[s]It is clear that the bible gives women an inferior status, whereas Islam doesn't.

--------------------------------

Islam: Adam and Eve (peace be upon them) were EQUALLY responsible for eating from the "forbidden tree." They both repented and were forgiven by the Most-Forgiving and Most-Merciful Allahu ta'ala.

Christianity: Eve ate from the "forbidden tree" BEFORE Adam did. Adam ate from the tree AFTER Eve did. The woman was deceived FIRST. Because of EVE causing Adam to sin by eating from the forbidden tree, the ground is "cursed." God doesn't forgive them, but damns them and humanity -- thanks to Eve (the woman)! ALL females go through "pains of childbearing" as a punishment from God -- because of EVE'S sin. All males have to go through pains of eating from the ground, thanks to EVE. ALL babies are born in SIN, thanks to EVE. All of this can be found in GENESIS 2:4-3:24.

"Adam was not decieved but the woman was" (1 TIMOTHY 2:11-14)

"Woman will be ruled over by the male" (GENESIS 3:16)

In other words, thanks to a FEMALE, we are damned!

It is clear that in Christianity, the very first woman is blamed for wrongdoing, but not the very first male[/s].

Adam and Eve? From the Bible again? Why must the Quran plagiarize those names from the Bible?
Besides, a woman poisoned your prophet.
If your head is paining you, you better go and find some carmel's urine to drink
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:52pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
[s]As I told you....you can run anywhere but can never escape my wrath I must surely show you the difference between truth and falsehood!

Christianity is dead and burried for long...

To me you are a cheap half baked liar

Lets see the status of women in Islam and in the Bible...

Islam: Quran orders us that we should not "bury daughters alive."

Christianity: -"The birth of a daughter is a loss" (ECCLESIASTICUS 22:3, Catholic Bible)

- Ritual impurity of a mother is TWICE as long if a female is born and not a male.
(LEVITICUS 12:2-5[/s])

How does this address the plagiarism that your terrorist manual is?
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel01: 11:53pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:

I must open your nyansh for everyone to see how shameless you are....[color=#990000][/color]. cool
The naked youth....Gay Jesus

The Gospel of Mark, describes how in the Garden of Gethsemane, "A young man, wearing nothing but a linen garment, was following Jesus. When they [the Temple guards] seized him, he fled naked, leaving his garment behind." (Mark 14:51–52).

The text of the naked youth is puzzling for some authors; moreover, the text only appears in Mark, which has led some commentators to allege that Mark was describing himself as the youth.[18]

The separate and non-canonical "Secret Gospel of Mark"—fragments of which were contained in the controversial Mar Saba letter by Clement of Alexandria, which Morton Smith claimed to have discovered in 1958—states that Jesus during one night taught the mystery of the kingdom of God alone to a youth wearing only a linen cloth. This has been linked to the views of an ancient group called the Carpocratians. Some modern commentators interpret it as a baptism, others as some form of sexual initiation, and others as an allegory for a non-sexual initiation into a gnostic sect.
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel01: 11:54pm On Sep 17, 2021
[s]
Agboriotejoye:

You are the coward who can't face the hard facts being thrown at you.
That's why you keep running around like a headless chicken quoting irrelevances.

Sha don't go and jump inside well o
[/s]

The corrupted book claims that the Earth is flat and never moves:

"He set the earth on its foundations; it can never be moved. (From the NIV Bible, Psalm 104:5)"

Since when the Earth is flat and can never move?! We all know that the Earth and the other planets rotate and move in space around the Sun.

For those Jews and Christians who would like to see where in the Noble Quran does Allah Almighty say that the planets in space rotate and move, read the following Noble Verse:

"It is He who created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon, all (the celestial bodies) swim along, each in its orbit with its own motion. (The Noble Quran, 21:33)"
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:56pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:

Is David a king now? I thought he was a prophet according to Muhaamad
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel01: 11:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Is David a king now? I thought he was a prophet according to Muhaamad
The Bible contains historical errors, which cannot be explained or answered but in the voice of mythology. The New Testament is filled with events that never actually happened, they are episodes of mythology that get played over and over in the lives of sun-gods like Mithras, Horus, and Bacchus, etc. The early Gnostic Christians regarded the Gospel story as purely symbolic; they rejected the Literalist movement of Christianity which prevailed over them, and corrupted the Gospel of Jesus. I suggest reading The Jesus Mysteries by Timothy Freke, Peter Gandy.

The darkness at the crucifixion, the rising saints of Matthew, the earthquake, resurrection, and the “crucifixion” itself are mythological events, they were NOT recorded by historians who lived during that period of time. Philo Judaes lived around 50 CE and never mentions the Gospel events; the Roman records of Pilate DO NOT mention Jesus. Thousands of criminals were crucified by the Romans, but no record exists of Jesus, simply because the Pilate did not crucify him. He was saved by God according to Psalms 20:6, Hebrews 5:7, and Al-Quran 4:157. Regarding the alleged “darkness and earthquake in Matthew”, there is not a shred of evidence to support the Gospel story.
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel01: 11:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
arne[color=#990000][/color]
Matthew is the only Gospel in the New Testament that records “Herod’s slaughter of the innocents”. We have explicit quotations from scholars to substantiate that “Herod’s slaughter of the innocents” is just another recapture of pagan mythology. The sun-gods of ancient Greece, Rome, and Egypt were threatened at birth, and the order was made to kill all the “new-born infants”. The same episode was replayed in the life of Jesus, who is considered a ‘sun-god’ by modern Secular scholars.
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
[s][/s]

The corrupted book claims that the Earth is flat and never moves:

"He set the earth on its foundations; it can never be moved. (From the NIV Bible, Psalm 104:5)"

Since when the Earth is flat and can never move?! We all know that the Earth and the other planets rotate and move in space around the Sun.

For those Jews and Christians who would like to see where in the Noble Quran does Allah Almighty say that the planets in space rotate and move, read the following Noble Verse:

"It is He who created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon, all (the celestial bodies) swim along, each in its orbit with its own motion. (The Noble Quran, 21:33)"
Illiterate. I thought you were reading from Amplified version. It can never be moved means it can't be destroyed not the nonsense you wrote up there.
I never knew the sun and the moon swim along the earth. Abeg which water are they swimming in? Nonsense
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel01: 12:02am On Sep 18, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Illiterate. I thought you were reading from Amplified version. It can never be moved means it can't be destroyed not the nonsense you wrote up there.
I never knew the sun and the moon swim along the earth. Abeg which water are they swimming in? Nonsense
Matthew is the only Gospel in the New Testament that records “Herod’s slaughter of the innocents”. We have explicit quotations from scholars to substantiate that “Herod’s slaughter of the innocents” is just another recapture of pagan mythology. The sun-gods of ancient Greece, Rome, and Egypt were threatened at birth, and the order was made to kill all the “new-born infants”. The same episode was replayed in the life of Jesus, who is considered a ‘sun-god’ by modern Secular scholars.
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel01: 12:03am On Sep 18, 2021
[s]
Agboriotejoye:

[/s] I wil treat you in the language you wil understand...

Keept ranting running from here and there as i open your dirty nyansh....
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel01: 12:05am On Sep 18, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

shameless coward! Your days are numbered!

But before then...enjoy the disgrace so that you'll have enough reasons to rot in hellfire for refusing the truth....

Jesus was not the Son of God but the ‘Sun of God’. Amazing isn’t it? God would never defy His own creatures, even to the slightest extant. Hence, the titles of “Lamb of God” and “God the Son” are reversions to paganism. The “God the Son” implies the pagan trinity. The title “Lamb of God” is also not unique; it was applied to Krishna as well, the Hindu savior who lived hundreds of years before Christ was born.

These titles were probably derived from Augustine, who was the first to conjecture that Luke’s genealogy belonged to Mary.

Nevertheless, here are those historical errors. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as i enjoyed collecting them...

The challenge for the open debate is still on.... cool
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel01: 12:07am On Sep 18, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

The bible even went further to disgrace itself by been erranous in geography...

Geographical Errors

Commenting in his (Harold Liedner) 1999 book The Fabrication of the Christ Myth on the well-known Gospel story of the Gadarene swine, which rushed down a steep cliff and were drowned in the Sea of Galilee, the Jewish scholar Joseph Leidner points out that because Gadera is actually several kilometers away from the sea, the whole incident is evidence of either ignorance or total lack of concern with veridical history. Citing other similar examples, he writes, “From the evidence…the blunt conclusion emerges that the Gospel writers did not know the geography and customs of the Holy Land, and did not know Judaism itself. They were working with source material having nothing to do with historical data of any kind. (ibid, p. 163)

Mark makes serious mistakes in his geographical references to Palestine. He knows the Galilean place names
and the general relative positions of the localities, but not specific details. Hence he "represents Jesus as travelling back
and forth in Galilee and adjacent territories in a puzzling fashion" (Kee, 117, pp 102 - 3). To go (as Jesus is said to in Mk. 7:31) from the territory of Tyre by way of Sidon to the Sea of Galilee "is like travelling from Cornwall to London via Manchester" (Anderson, 2, p 192). Again, Mark’s references to movements across the Sea of Galilee are impossible to trace sequentially. Mention of specific location near the sea are either unknown sites, such as Dalmanutha (8:10), or are patently inaccurate, as in the designation of the eastern shore of the lake as the country of the Gerasenes (5:1)" (Kee, loc cit). Gerasa is more than thirty miles southeast of the lake, too far away for the setting of the story which demands a city in its vicinity, with a precipitous slope down to the water. Probably all that concerned Mark, collecting and adapting pre-existing stories about Jesus, was that the lake and its surrounding territories, some Jewish and some mainly Gentile, was an ideal setting for journey's of Jesus and his disciples, showing how both Jews and Gentiles responded to him with faith. That place names in Mark caused perplexity among early readers is shown by the wide range of variants in the textual tradition where names occur in the gospel. Perplexity is also evidenced by Matthew, who changed Mark’s Gerasenes to Gadarenes (Mt. 8:28), Gadara being a well-known spa only eight miles from the lake.

(G. A. Wells, The Historical Evidence for Jesus (Prometheus Books, 1982), p. 230
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel01: 12:08am On Sep 18, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

There was no Roman census!

When was Jesus born? According to Luke, it was during the reign of the Roman governor Quirinius, during a census ordered by Augustus throughout the whole world.(9) According to both Luke and Matthew it was also during the reign of king Herod "the Great."(10) The problem is that Herod died in 4 B.C.E., and this was fully ten years before Quirinius' census. Furthermore, during Herod's reign, no Roman census could have been held in his territory, which included both Judaea and Galilee, the locations of both Bethlehem and Nazareth.(11) Herod would have collected his own taxes, and given tribute to the Romans. Lastly, the existence of a census throughout the whole empire is contrary to the practice of the Romans, who collected taxes province by province, often subcontracting the process to "publicans."
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel01: 12:09am On Sep 18, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Useless shameless coward......big inconsistent fool
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel01: 12:11am On Sep 18, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

come back and get disgraced as usual...

A failure and a disgrace

I'll make sure i reset your pagan brain tonight...

Kindly reply with Nonsense again and see Pepper
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:12am On Sep 18, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
Useless shameless coward......big inconsistent fool

It is you and your band of suicide bombers that are cowards and fools. Sebi you have been looking for me to kill like your fellow terrorists do. Pig

Your sheikhs are all linked to terrorism in one way or the other. From Gumi to Pantami to Muhammad Yusuf to Shekau. All of them are known for one thing only: terrorism
Allah be praised
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:13am On Sep 18, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
[s]There was no Roman census!

When was Jesus born? According to Luke, it was during the reign of the Roman governor Quirinius, during a census ordered by Augustus throughout the whole world.(9) According to both Luke and Matthew it was also during the reign of king Herod "the Great."(10) The problem is that Herod died in 4 B.C.E., and this was fully ten years before Quirinius' census. Furthermore, during Herod's reign, no Roman census could have been held in his territory, which included both Judaea and Galilee, the locations of both Bethlehem and Nazareth.(11) Herod would have collected his own taxes, and given tribute to the Romans. Lastly, the existence of a census throughout the whole empire is contrary to the practice of the Romans, who collected taxes province by province, often subcontracting the process to "publicans.[/s]"

As long as you can't defend the plagiarism in the quran, then all this is trash only worth an Allahu Akboom
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel01: 12:14am On Sep 18, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

It is you and your band of suicide bombers that are cowards and fools. Sebi you have been looking for me to kill like your fellow terrorists do. Pig

Your sheikhs are all linked to terrorism in one way or the other. From Gumi to Pantami to Muhammad Yusuf to Shekau. All of them are known for one thing only: terrorism
Allah be praised
You've been noticed! Nothing wil save your ass again..

Shameless online coward

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Many Feared Injured As Muslim Worshippers, Hoodlums Clash In Lagos / House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) / 16-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Breaking Lenovo Phone Screen Of N12,000 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.