Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Urgent Read:i Have A Bsc Degree And I Want To Join The Army - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Read:i Have A Bsc Degree And I Want To Join The Army (254 Views)

+18: Will The Army Arrest Me for Wearing This? [Picture] / Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Read:i Have A Bsc Degree And I Want To Join The Army by IQscanner: 10:29am On Sep 13, 2021
Pardon my typo errors and placing this in the wrong section but this is urgent ; I graduated from a federal university with bsc second class upper honours in Nigeria,I intend joining the army but I do not know my way around nor do I have someone to guide me through the process and make a good decision,I will appreciate all the advice and information given to me ,the dos and don't and the best way to apply having my degree in hand

Please I need all the advice and opinion you can give no matter how different it sounds thanks
Re: Urgent Read:i Have A Bsc Degree And I Want To Join The Army by Factsinred: 10:48am On Sep 13, 2021
Now you want to waste your parents efforts in sending you to school by joining the Nigerian army infested with Boko Haram members; and become a sacrificial lamb for the propagation of "Sharia rule" in the whole of Nigerian angry

It's either you are frustrated due to unemployment, you want to commit suicide without the courage to do it yourself or someone has taken your matter to your "village people" deliberate on.

In all of this, all I can do is to give you my "RIP" in advance and say my "take heart" to your poor parents who would be grieving very soon because of your decision to waste your life joining the Nigerian Army. undecided

1 Like

Re: Urgent Read:i Have A Bsc Degree And I Want To Join The Army by laiza(m): 10:49am On Sep 13, 2021
Go to Nigerian Army website or to the nearest military barracks near you for enquiries.
Re: Urgent Read:i Have A Bsc Degree And I Want To Join The Army by endsarrrs(f): 11:02am On Sep 13, 2021
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Urgent Read:i Have A Bsc Degree And I Want To Join The Army by Xristars(m): 11:11am On Sep 13, 2021
Just Google Nigeria Army website.

I registered last two years, I wasn't shortlisted though for the screening. You first register for free when the registration commences

You will later be shortlisted for an exam, if you get shortlisted and write the exams and pass

You then proceed for screening, physical and medical exercise.

I also wanted to be in The Nigeria military especially Navy or Army but now, I found a new passion and I'm growing my fashion and design business.
Re: Urgent Read:i Have A Bsc Degree And I Want To Join The Army by Truvelisback(m): 11:19am On Sep 13, 2021
IQscanner:
Pardon my typo errors and placing this in the wrong section but this is urgent ; I graduated from a federal university with bsc second class upper honours in Nigeria,I intend joining the army but I do not know my way around nor do I have someone to guide me through the process and make a good decision,I will appreciate all the advice and information given to me ,the dos and don't and the best way to apply having my degree in hand

Please I need all the advice and opinion you can give no matter how different it sounds thanks
Join any of the forces: Army, Navy, Airforce. Go to a cyber caf'e, Fill the form online, print it out. In the form, u will be told what to do. If u succeed, u will be given a higher rank and u will be earning higher too but to get there isn't easy, especially when u don't av a Godfather. Bro, u just support it with prayer.

(1) (Reply)

(story) Sweet S$X With A Coward – Season 1 (episode 1 – 14) / All The Single Ladies Get In Here!!! / Losing Yourself In A Relationship | Ep. 34

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.