Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please (1985 Views)

Urgent Read:i Have A Bsc Degree And I Want To Join The Army / Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. / My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by Winisoso: 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
Good day everyone..please I know some of you would rain insults on me, I just really need your advice.

My boyfriend invited me over from my state to his..we’ve been dating since 2018 but went off in between because he finished his nysc and claimed he wanted to look for something to do with his life since I was still a student.He actually schooled in my state then after moved to his own state.

Fast forward...July this year he called and said I should come over that he got a place already as he didn’t want me to come see him at where he was before because he was with his guys.I came over things where good,by august he told me to plan a trip for us to Lagos for a week that he wanted to get business updates,I agreed...few days later he told me not to go with him again that he would go alone that he didn’t have much to spend..I agreed.the day he was leaving for Lagos I left to my own state.

Fast forward...September he called me and told me he was back..and he misses me and wants me to come around I agreed...came to him semptember 7..and our lives continued..along the line I found out he just went to Lagos to have fun with his friends and to cheat also I was very scared he might have had unprotected sex .I confronted him he apologized and cried and said he used protection.I was very angry and had wanted to go back to my state when few days later I found out I was pregnant.

Did a strip test..and went to the hospital too...told him about it and ever since he has been acting up..he leaves me in the house sometimes for a week without food and water..comes back whenever he likes..recently he came back,I went through his phone and found out he left the house just to go and sleep around in hotels and he infected a girl.we argued throughout the night and went to the hospital the next morning and found out he has syphillis.

The doctor placed us both on drugs ..since I don’t have it..the doctor just placed me on drugs to prevent it and now he left the house again...I don’t know what to do..he took all his documents and valuables and left me in the house..I called him and told him I was going to involve the police and sell his properties he said he didn’t care that he was going to travel out.I don’t know what to do as I don’t know anyone in this state. Just his younger brother that stays in the house.
Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by fati2001(m): 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2020
all I have to say is "SORRY TAKE HEART AND MAY GOD SEE YOU THROUGH "

4 Likes

Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by ojun50(m): 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
Wolaaaa maloooo
Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by Blackpearlxx(f): 3:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
Winisoso:
Good day everyone..please I know some of you would rain insults on me, I just really need your advice.

My boyfriend invited me over from my state to his..we’ve been dating since 2018 but went off in between because he finished his nysc and claimed he wanted to look for something to do with his life since I was still a student.He actually schooled in my state then after moved to his own state.

Fast forward...July this year he called and said I should come over that he got a place already as he didn’t want me to come see him at where he was before because he was with his guys.I came over things where good,by august he told me to plan a trip for us to Lagos for a week that he wanted to get business updates,I agreed...few days later he told me not to go with him again that he would go alone that he didn’t have much to spend..I agreed.the day he was leaving for Lagos I left to my own state.

Fast forward...September he called me and told me he was back..and he misses me and wants me to come around I agreed...came to him semptember 7..and our lives continued..along the line I found out he just went to Lagos to have fun with his friends and to cheat also I was very scared he might have had unprotected sex .I confronted him he apologized and cried and said he used protection.I was very angry and had wanted to go back to my state when few days later I found out I was pregnant.

Did a strip test..and went to the hospital too...told him about it and ever since he has been acting up..he leaves me in the house sometimes for a week without food and water..comes back whenever he likes..recently he came back,I went through his phone and found out he left the house just to go and sleep around in hotels and he infected a girl.we argued throughout the night and went to the hospital the next morning and found out he has syphillis.

The doctor placed us both on drugs ..since I don’t have it..the doctor just placed me on drugs to prevent it and now he left the house again...I don’t know what to do..he took all his documents and valuables and left me in the house..I called him and told him I was going to involve the police and sell his properties he said he didn’t care that he was going to travel out.I don’t know what to do as I don’t know anyone in this state. Just his younger brother that stays in the house.
maybe you should inform the authorities
Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by OkehBlessing(f): 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2020
Blackpearlxx:

What will you tell them?
Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2020
What a sad story though.Some men are really worse than scum.

2 Likes

Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by Sonnobax15(m): 4:05pm On Oct 08, 2020
cry na wa oh.... but people dey Cha oh.....when he dey lash,he dey enjoy am....but na wey him don poison you with big belle,he wor form activities
my dear, though I wouldn't advice you to do an abortion, but I believe only you is the right position to take whatever decision that'd be good for you....
pikin wey many people dey chop apple dey pray and fast to get,nai one guy man dey see dey run.
any ways, sister,just find a way to go back to your state...

1 Like

Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by thesicilian: 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
Sorry lady, take heart. Life's like that sometimes. The only advice I have is go back home to your people, discuss everything with your mother and let her take it from there. The boy is wayward and irresponsible, and frankly you should have seen that long ago.

As for those saying you should involve the police, they're just being mischievous. What crime are they going to say he committed?

4 Likes

Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by Blackmoran(m): 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
babe please if I may ask, HOW OLD ARE YOU!!!!?..
cause all I see is just child ranting and behaving like someone who is not accountable for herself...

1 Like

Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by DenreleDave(m): 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
cheesy
Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by Winisoso: 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
Blackpearlxx:
I have thought of that and don’t know what to say neither do I know if it’s worthy to be taken to the police station

1 Like

Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by chinchonglee(m): 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
Omo!!

Dis one strong ooo. Some guys sef.
Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by Winisoso: 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2020
Blackmoran:
babe please if I may ask, HOW OLD ARE YOU!!!!?..
cause all I see is just child ranting and behaving like someone who is not accountable for herself...
i am not a child I’ve just found myself at a bad spot...I can’t just leave..am I to look after the child myself when I’m still at the house of the person responsible

2 Likes

Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by DenreleDave(m): 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
Winisoso:

My boyfriend invited me over from my state to his..we’ve been dating since 2018 but went off in between because he finished his nysc and claimed he wanted to look for something to do with his life since I was still a student.

Fast forward...July this year he called and said I should come over that he got a place already as he didn’t want me to come see him at where he was before because he was with his guys.

I was very angry and had wanted to go back to my state when few days later I found out I was pregnant.

We argued throughout the night and went to the hospital the next morning and found out he has syphillis.

.I don’t know what to do as I don’t know anyone in this state. Just his younger brother that stays in the house.

Very easy... His younger brother will automatically become the father of the baby.. No need to stress ursef dear
Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by dorin27(f): 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
It seems your love is blind...you better wake up from your slumber.

1 Like

Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by Winisoso: 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
NNU0000:
What a sad story though.Some men are really worse than scum.
id be glad if you have any suggestions
Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by CosmicPhoenix: 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
you guys are not married yet you went to stay with him and got yourself pregnant,i wonder what you want us to do.just carry your cross biko and i wish you all the best.

6 Likes

Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by Winisoso: 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
fati2001:
all I have to say is "SORRY TAKE HEART AND MAY GOD SEE YOU THROUGH "
thank you.

1 Like

Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by DenreleDave(m): 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
Winisoso:
i am not a child I’ve just found myself at a bad spot...I can’t just leave..am I to look after the child myself when I’m still at the house of the person responsible

U r not a child but u had unprotected sex with a guy u just came together back.

U r a child... See ehn.. Better pass the belle Ontop him brother..

That is ur fate
Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by DenreleDave(m): 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
you guys are not married yet you went to stay with him and got yourself pregnant,i wonder what you want us to do.just carry your cross biko and i wish you all the best.

Dont mind the girl, yet she claim she isn't a child..

Fvck man u just came back with without condom

grin grin
Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by Sonnobax15(m): 4:16pm On Oct 08, 2020
DenreleDave:

Very easy... His younger brother will automatically become the father of the baby.. No need to stress ursef dear
This one na primary school boy advice

1 Like

Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by Winisoso: 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
DenreleDave:

only his brother knows about his whereabouts he doesn’t take my calls anymore...I can’t force it on his brother as I’m scared what if he does something to me
Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by Winisoso: 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
dorin27:
It seems your love is blind...you better wake up from your slumber.
it’s not..I’m just confused and don’t know what to do as I don’t have plans of keeping the baby.
Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by spyg1(m): 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
My problem with you girls these days is that una too dey available
Why person go value una. He left[you] to Lagos, few days later baby iam back, i miss you Vuuum you transport yourself from another state come without hesitation. If care is not taken na wake keep una go dey do

My advice: Carry your pregnancy[no abortan oo] go your place, no come die of hunger in the hand of that fnck boy.

3 Likes

Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
Winisoso:
id be glad if you have any suggestions
You seem to young to have abandoned your life for a man.It's up to you to decide on the pregnancy,but I advice you to pick up the pieces of ur life,return to your state and start a new life.Also avoid the guy as much as you can.
Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by dorin27(f): 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2020
Winisoso:
it’s not..I’m just confused and don’t know what to do as I don’t have plans of keeping the baby.
Good luck with the decision you choose to make. I don't know what else to tell you.
Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by proclinician: 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
The guy na bad guy oo.. Aswear no conscience. Me de cheat oo but I cheat with conscience. grin
Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by Winisoso: 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
thesicilian:
Sorry lady, take heart. Life's like that sometimes. The only advice I have is go back home to your people, discuss everything with your mother and let her take it from there. The boy is wayward and irresponsible, and frankly you should have seen that long ago.

As for those saying you should involve the police, they're just being mischievous. What crime are they going to say he committed?
thank you
Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
E don happen ooo, shebi you know say Fornication na sin, Why you come day do am grin?

2 Likes

Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by DenreleDave(m): 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
proclinician:
The guy na bad guy oo.. Aswear no conscience. Me de cheat oo but I cheat with conscience. grin

Then who is thesilician
Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by DenreleDave(m): 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2020
thesicilian:

Then who is proclinician
Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by stephanie79548: 6:32pm On Oct 08, 2020
:Very breeze... His younger nephew will automatically become the son of the toddler.. No necessity to stress ursef dearie This one na election kindergarten girl tips

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Men Are So Fragile / Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans / How Do I Deactivate This Xtrabyte (MTN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.