Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,463 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

What Is Lump Sugar Candy Sweet Used For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Lump Sugar Candy Sweet Used For? (1399 Views)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / Nigerian Actress Candy Video Dancing In Naked In Transparent Cloth (video) / Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Lump Sugar Candy Sweet Used For? by doksblog(m): 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2021
Last weekend I was told to hang around the hospital where I work due to emergency cases. Although, I wasn’t happy over such development to stay within hospital during weekend, but it’s all about lives.

And that was the sole reason why I have to spend my weekend at the hospital. But during my stay at the hospital, something interest happened. One of the nurses said to me, Oduigwe Chidera Dok, “I got it!!!!

Initially, I thought what she got was Paracetamol I requested due to slight headache I developed over the weekend, but it was a different thing entirely.

When I realized that she was talking about something different was when she further said;

“i got what i have been looking for, something to keep myself JUICY with my boyfriend this weekend’s night….. Chideee, have you heard about lump sugar candy sweet? That’s just it…..it will make ur gal friend’s vag juicy and sweet….JUST TRY IT!!!”

In addition, another lady posted online and said; “Hey ladies, something nice is about to drop. Do take advantage of this while stock last.

“It’s Strictly for Ladies, these CANDY CUBES are Small cubes of candies, it is Lickable, it is used to avoid Vaginal dryness, Burns or Pains and All it does is to help Secrete Vaginal Fluid/Juice thereby Making you Wet and Juicy….

It increases sexual urge and the sweetness of ur veejay…”

What Is Lump Sugar Candy Sweet Used For?.....................Continue...

https://doksblog.com/what-is-lump-sugar-candy-sweet-used-for/

(1) (Reply)

Divorced Men After 40 On Dating Apps (pic) / Tinder Dating App: Romance Scam Attempt / 7 Signs Your Partner Is Sleeping With Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.