Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo (24820 Views)

Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! / Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Will Lead To Ipob’s End – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by od501: 12:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
peedeeasobie:

Your thinking is warped. Reacting to injustice against their fellow Igbo? What did the woman at the restaurant do to enable the injustice?

If they want to fight injustice, can't they go to Aso rock?

Exactly, she did nothing. Which was why I sympathised with her in my fitdt comment. Too bad you have a poor reading habit. Read that again sir.
Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by Bishop4real: 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
akpunda86:

We are not stupid sorry ur mum shop affected but She should have kept a simple instruction.

The Dot is bigger than a Circle.You get a dot before u get a circle when using a Compass.

Instruction from who
Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by tctrills: 12:35pm On Sep 14, 2021
Litmus:

You don’t seem any better than the rest of Nigeria at building infrastructure and maintaining them either; at least, judging by images of areas posted on Nairaland.
I don't understand what you wrote can you explain, please?
Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by HeadNigga: 12:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
od501:

Read my comment again. I'm never in support of throwing the food away. And yes, two wrongs makes a right. All you need do is to channel the wrong properly.
I can't argue with coz your reply is as good as your first post.

PS: if you say you are not in support of the food being thrown away then you don't know where you stand. You obviously supported that narrative in your first post. I no dey argue o
Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by murtaj(m): 12:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
Okay na so some people dy start their own before he enter something else. Nigeria youth shine ya eye
Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by TWLifestyle: 12:52pm On Sep 14, 2021
optionalY09:
Well, if you want the seat at home to end you must wake all the innocent life’s the Nigerian government killed and the East or declare Biafra Nation then the seat at home will end
are you talking to the op ?
Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by TWLifestyle: 12:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
od501:

Sorry for your loss (if your story is true). But come to think of it, so you rather blame a people reacting to injustice than to blame the ones that penetrated the injustice?
Had the government not murder people with their jihadist military and police, will we be hearing about sit at home by now? How beat a child and ask him not to cry?
You should learn how to channel the blame right bro. Blame the perpetrators, not the victims. Your government is evil, they must stop killing people like animals.
tyey were killing pokice , burning stations , killing civilians - law enforcement should have given them a pat on the head and told them to continue, right ?
Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by fabregas04(m): 1:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
od501:

Sorry for your loss (if your story is true). But come to think of it, so you rather blame a people reacting to injustice than to blame the ones that penetrated the injustice?
Had the government not murder people with their jihadist military and police, will we be hearing about sit at home by now? How beat a child and ask him not to cry?
You should learn how to channel the blame right bro. Blame the perpetrators, not the victims. Your government is evil, they must stop killing people like animals.
see where dis one carry issues go again, chai, who do u ppl like dis?
Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by Coronavirus1: 1:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
IPOB Can control Eastern government i swear they can even win election in all local government because they are so united government should trade carefully.
Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by Coronavirus1: 1:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ekejoestar:
Honestly this thing is paining me like seriously, I spoke with my mum today and she narrated to me how those stupid boys went to a restaurant and wasted the effort of the owner like they used knives to slice the wrapped semovita that the woman want to sell and they carried the cooler of rice and poured it into the cooler of beans and mixed everything together and am sure they also poured away the stew and the soup and this woman is not a fulani ooo but a fellow Igbo for that matter..
IPOB Can control Eastern government i swear they can even win election in all local government because they are so united government should trade carefully.
Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by MadamExcellency: 1:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
ANYBODY CAUGHT USING THE NAME OF IPOB TO ENFORCE NON-EXISTENT SIT-AT-HOME WILL BE TREATED AS A TRAITOR - IPOB

We the global family of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) ably led by our great leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, wish to reiterate once again, that we have no other sit-at-home order atfer 14th September. Any other purported sit-at-home including the suspended weekly sit-at-home on Mondays does not exist in the dairy of IPOB. In fact, after September 14, there is no other sit-at-home this week. Any contrary news or speculations to this effect should be ignored.

Anybody trying to enforce any sit-at-home order using the name of IPOB is a saboturer, and does so at his peril. If we catch anybody disturbing the peace of Biafrans or residents in Biafra land under the guise of enforcing non-existent sit-at-home order, such a person regret his actions because he will receive the reward of traitors.

IPOB is a responsible organization with reasoning and empathy. We cannot be part of the problem we are trying to solve. We cannot join the enemies to compound the woes of our people we are fighting to liberate. That was why we suspended the ghost Mondays that we earlier declared because of the economic implications to our people. We listened to appeals by the people and reviewed our stance on the matter then. That was why we reduced the sit-at-home protests to the days our leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will be making appearances in court. That is enough for now and we stand by it. Anybody trying to impose another sit-at-home order on our people or enforce illegal or imaginary sit-at-home is not IPOB, and must be dealt with. Such a person(s) are working with the enemies to disrepute IPOB, and we won't tolerate such stupidity.

On this note, IPOB strongly condemn the barbaric act by hoodlums and mentally deranged fellows who disrupted a WAEC exam in a school in Imo State on Monday. What a stupid madness! Whoever was behind such barbarity must be made to pay for their actions.

IPOB leadership is hereby promising to replace those motorbikes burnt in the school to their owners and rebuild school blocks burnt by hoodlums in the name of ESN and IPOB volunteers, this is not to portray or indicate that IPOB committed the heinous crimes against our people and promise to set up taxforce to chechmate those parading themselves as IPOB volunteers and those committing this crime against humanity and our people, we plead to Biafrans to bear with us for this dastardly act against humanity they are using to disrepute and demormize IPOB in the world. We are calling on the school management and those their properties were destroyed to contact any IPOB office near to them for possible payments of their properties. #africaworldnews

COMRADE EMMA POWERFUL MEDIA AND PUBLICITY SECRETARY FOR IPOB.
Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by focus2727(m): 1:46pm On Sep 14, 2021
Charmingrascal:
IPOB is gradually making life difficult for the people of South East.
Even Kanu will not support this
they equally make it difficult for noon South east indigen living in south east mostly the children who are writing exam. Am of the opinion that all Easterners living in another state should be deprive as well both the children not to write exam any or go to school or do any buz any time they declare sit at home. They can not be doing business freely in other regions and disturbed other regions indigen .
Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by akpunda86: 1:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
Bishop4real:

Instruction from who

MNK
Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by Slurity(m): 1:54pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ekejoestar:
Honestly this thing is paining me like seriously, I spoke with my mum today and she narrated to me how those stupid boys went to a restaurant and wasted the effort of the owner like they used knives to slice the wrapped semovita that the woman want to sell and they carried the cooler of rice and poured it into the cooler of beans and mixed everything together and am sure they also poured away the stew and the soup and this woman is not a fulani ooo but a fellow Igbo for that matter..
They should not stop it o, they should enforce it more. Senseless people from the dot. I remember going for hunger strike to protest against somebody that actually want you dead. Is that not stupidity.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by peedeeasobie(m): 2:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
od501:

Exactly, she did nothing. Which was why I sympathised with her in my fitdt comment. Too bad you have a poor reading habit. Read that again sir.

The fact you sympathized with her in your first comment and indirectly blamed her in the subsequent one, exonerates your warped thinking?

Your thinking is still warped sir
Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by Itukpe: 2:27pm On Sep 14, 2021
Evil media will concot a story and Igbo haters will jump into it to vent their hatred. Let me ask you haters, are the Igbos complaining about the sit-at-home? Please leave us alone... Evil pretenders
Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by ExtraVioment: 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
Lack of creativity na im dey cause am.

Sit at home order, then they go and burn down schools like bh.

It is like bh has done us blitz screen. They have come home, and we are out there looking for them.

Tell me how Israel or other strong countries will help us, when these Islamic Arab supporters start using planes and other sophisticated toys against us.
Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2021
sammirano:
Igbos are dull.

Igbos are dull. Igbos are intelligent and hardworking people.
Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by od501: 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2021
peedeeasobie:

The fact you sympathized with her in your first comment and indirectly blamed her in the subsequent one, exonerates your warped thinking?

Your thinking is still warped sir

Nope. You are the one who is so intoxicated with hate for the Igbos that you have stopped being rational with your thinking.
My comment was simple, I sympathised with the victim, then blamed the government, not the victim. Have an open mind towards things. May be its then you start seeing things fir what it truly is, cos right now, u are so biased as Bleep.
Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by SenatePresdo(m): 3:45pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ekejoestar:

A fellow Igbo that can't honor the Dead of her fellow Igbos is as bad as a fulani person, and no sympathy whatsoever shall be given to her.
Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by od501: 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2021
fabregas04:
see where dis one carry issues go again, chai, who do u ppl like dis?

Abeg whose goat dey miss for this forum? I have one here with me.
Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by od501: 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2021
TWLifestyle:
tyey were killing pokice , burning stations , killing civilians - law enforcement should have given them a pat on the head and told them to continue, right ?

"Killing civilians, killing police, burning stations?" Baba don't ever read Nigerian newspapers without your brain. Make your finding findings before you embarrass yourself in the crowd.
Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by DigitB: 4:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
Simple order: sit at home but she didn't listen. She wanted to test the depth of the water with her two feet and got drowned.

Sorry for her loss sha. It will serve as a deterrent to others.

Biafra is fighting for her freedom but some are busy sabotaging the efforts in their little and mighty ways embarassed
Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by beresponsible(m): 4:19pm On Sep 14, 2021
This happened to the chairman of PRP Akwa Ibom yesterday. They cut off his fingers

Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by Mexicanbreed: 4:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
Angelfrost:

They never learn...

But what do you expect from uneducated and idle thugs?!!... The majority with a lot to lose need to rise up and save their region from these imbeciles.
The uneducated thugs has nothing to loose why the educated and business men and women of the SE are backing them thats why the have the guts to burn a truck with a full load of motor cycle part and the owner can't come on air to complain because of fear for his life
Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by ICCtestimony(m): 5:06pm On Sep 14, 2021
The state government of the region and almighty without good advisers make ipob what is what is today. Must they kinap their leader. That has fuel the issues. When he's not around, it is easier to maintain. FG May face betrayal from those countries they believe on. I see countries coming to help federal government to destroy the country. This is something that started since 1960s and no plans for federal government to maintain the unit of the country. FG should imploy write advisers and resources needed to stop this anarchy in this generation. I hate this lifestyle that federal government and governors are creating. Creating wounds that can not be healed are another issue. I don't like division but I can see those in government body language for it to divide. I want one constitutional law and ranching, and one policing system, and everything to be in unity. I don't like religious beliefs as per fantastic to be be part of Nigeria politics.
Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by Muna4real(f): 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
akpunda86:

We are not stupid sorry ur mum shop affected but She should have kept a simple instruction.

The Dot is bigger than a Circle.You get a dot before u get a circle when using a Compass.

My mom doesn't have a shop and it's foolishness to drag my Mom into your argument. In fact,it is foolish.
Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by akpunda86: 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
Muna4real:

My mom doesn't have a shop and it's foolishness to drag my Mom into your argument. In fact,it is foolish.

I'm sorry dear pls write IPOB seriously they are fixing guys up here in East Enugu stuff destroyed is not IPOB but urchins
Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by sharpsecret: 5:58pm On Sep 14, 2021
ba7man:
Enemies=Sabos=Your people......

You seem to prefer leadership by fear.
if my brother is working against my dream then I will see him as my enemy
Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by sharpsecret: 6:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
gbosah91:

Nothing is coming, biafra is gone. Destroying we igbos livelihood is barbaric. Sane people we agitate for biafra not this present tout. We must deal with any ipob miscreant.
if u wanna deal with us come out any day wey lockdown dey for east....Biafra is not gone...ipob has resurrected it
Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by sharpsecret: 6:01pm On Sep 14, 2021
stanluiz:
When buhari came to Imo ? Where were you ? I guess you were on nairaland cheastbeating.

Ipob are useless, lazy, irresponsible, unproductive and Cowards.

E no go last. Kanu said more than this now he is caged in DSS prison. That what will befall you jobless thugs and hooligans.

You day of reckoning is coming!!
if them like let them kill kanu we still have enuf kanu left in ipob even some so deadly than kanu
Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by malel1: 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
mbos:
are u supporting kanu ,ipob or Biafra restoration?

Biafra restoration, but ot the way this current IPOB without MNK is going about it .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results / Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics / Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.