Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:08 AM

Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day (12270 Views)

2023 Presidency: Electoral Act Cuts PDP Delegates To 811, South-East Loses Out / Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day / Umahi: "South East security Outfit Coming" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by Emmy000seun(m): 10:12am On Sep 14, 2021
It's an effort from IPOB that might yeild to positivity..imagine lossing that kind of money due to sit and home, state and even the almighty federal will fill that alot(negatively).. cool grin.lets Federal govt let them be and Yoruba nation too, and any region that want to decentralized from this bood sucking monster.. lipsrsealed embarassed
mainkendo:
One f the most sensible Igbo's out there. How can you protest only by hurting yourself while the effects has little or no impact in the central government.
What happened to protesting at the national assembly and aso rock.
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by McCoy662(m): 10:29am On Sep 14, 2021
tishbite41:

Don't wait for his death, tell your Fulani overlords to kill him.
Make we see as e take dey go
Na ordinary sit-at-home wan kill una so
Sons of Futa Jallon, sons of perdition
No one gives a fvck about the useless sit at home... All of us will suffer the effect when it comes. But i will remind you all of this day that IPOB terrorists killed innocent people going about their legitimate business. It will end in premium tears for IPOB. When Wike dealt with you idiots you started calling international community. That will be a child's play compared to what will happen to the remaining IPOB terrorists

Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by McCoy662(m): 10:33am On Sep 14, 2021
Emmy000seun:
It's an effort from IPOB that might yeild to positivity..imagine lossing that kind of money due to sit and home, state and even the almighty federal will fill that alot(negatively).. cool grin.lets Federal govt let them be and Yoruba nation too, and any region that want to decentralized from this bood sucking monster.. lipsrsealed embarassed
if government loses a Naira, the citizens are losing a million. U guys are so myopic. People pay ₦100- 500 on a day they make about ₦5000 and u think the government will suffer it most?? U are damn fvcking stupid
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by biafranrealson: 11:03am On Sep 14, 2021
If we are losing 10b every monday si at home, who then is gaining the 10b and what have we been doing with the other 40b every week we made working ?
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by biafranrealson: 11:05am On Sep 14, 2021
McCoy662:
if government loses a Naira, the citizens are losing a million. U guys are so myopic. People pay ₦100- 500 on a day they make about ₦5000 and u think the government will suffer it most?? U are damn fvcking stupid
Those that paid that made the manbto make the N5000/wk will gain their money i think ?
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by Emmy000seun(m): 11:09am On Sep 14, 2021
Why are you so aggressive in your response?Are you right thinking sir?. You argue with point and not by attacking your opponent.. afterall we all gain in argument.. : all of the money that has been going to them(government) all this while what has they done with it? So is it a bad thing for them to loss this one too ..if you vex me ehn, I will say Koni Dara funyin....Am I your problem??the way you type this with aggression if you face your problem with such mind your life will be meaningful than this..find work..Good day
McCoy662:
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by murtaj(m): 12:07pm On Sep 14, 2021
Na una sabi
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by ChikezieU(m): 12:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
AntiWailer:

Only jobless bandit like u will like to sit at home on Monday.

No reasonable 'ndi gbo business' minded person will.
how it take concern you
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by AntiWailer: 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
ChikezieU:
how it take concern you
I am your in law Ode.

I married your Sister and I am a Father to an Ada.

I love them so much and will do anything to make them happy.

As for U bandits, we are concerned about Una lack of sense.
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by Thepolo999(m): 12:48pm On Sep 14, 2021
Nkitara:
None of your business. Why can't you guys at least learn how to mind your goddamn business. Have you seen an Igbo man or woman come to beg you for food or money before
your ancestors.
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by Awaja(m): 2:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
od501:

Resist? Do you even have an idea why the sit at home was introduced? Why resist something meant to librate you?
Liberation ke
Fashy that
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by AnanseK(m): 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2021
dettolgel:

If I may ask resentment for what exactly?
Ode it is called civil disobedience. grin grin
I will help you out with the meaning since your hypocritical nature and hate towards anything Igbo has clouded your senses. grin grin
Civil disobedience means the refusal to comply with certain laws considered unjust, as a peaceful form of political protest.

So going out to work on Mondays is unjust? Okay carry on, you are doing yourself- according to Mandela.
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by od501: 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
Awaja:

Liberation ke
Fashy that

Don't worry man, like I always tell your kind, "calm down, e go reach everyone body." It's just a matter of time
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by MummyD2020(f): 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
The ones they have been doing since, what have they used the money for? I am not for or against it. Wetin be my own?
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by McCoy662(m): 7:45pm On Sep 14, 2021
Emmy000seun:
Why are you so aggressive in your response?Are you right thinking sir?. You argue with point and not by attacking your opponent.. afterall we all gain in argument.. : all of the money that has been going to them(government) all this while what has they done with it? So is it a bad thing for them to loss this one too ..if you vex me ehn, I will say Koni Dara funyin....Am I your problem??the way you type this with aggression if you face your problem with such mind your life will be meaningful than this..find work..Good day
not agressive anything... Just a friendly reminder. After all, i don't sit at home. I go out to do my work everyday.
I'm just trying to let u know that whether u sit at home or not, it's all your losses. So suit yourself!
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by Idiko1: 8:46pm On Sep 14, 2021
This jackass called Umahi must realize that money or profit is a backbencher to people who have burning ambition to actualize a country they call home. Nigeria does not represent home to even pigs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Meets With President Of The World Bank, David Malpass / Southern Kaduna Elders Condemn Killings, Say Enough Is Enough / Update On Lagos Central Food Security And Logistics Hub, Ketu-Ereyun, Epe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.