Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day (12061 Views)

2023 Presidency: Electoral Act Cuts PDP Delegates To 811, South-East Loses Out / Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day / Umahi: "South East security Outfit Coming" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by dettolgel: 7:49am On Sep 14, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I'm a Nigerian from Lagos State, I say no to sit at home in igbo land.

You should be saying no to insecurity, no to joblessness that has been hunting you, no to bad road, no to corrupt politicians, no to power failures, no to bad economy.

I thought you guys said we were not united and can't do it. We did it and you lot said it won't last long, now body don dey tell una. grin grin grin grin

What you lots failed to understand is that traditional our market days are not even everyday. Culturally we are used to two to three market days in a five day week. grin grin grin Una go hear whin this time around. grin

1 Like

Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by od501: 7:50am On Sep 14, 2021
Awaja:
The governor is correct on this one ,let's resist the sit at home order pls

Resist? Do you even have an idea why the sit at home was introduced? Why resist something meant to librate you?
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by Buckeyemedia1: 7:52am On Sep 14, 2021
dettolgel:

You should be saying no to insecurity, no to joblessness that has been hunting you, no to bad road, no to corrupt politicians, no to power failures, no to bad economy.

I thought you guys said we were not united and can't do it. We did it and you lot said it won't last long, now body don dey tell una. grin grin grin grin

What you lots failed to understand is that traditional our market days are not even everyday. Culturally we are used to two to three market days in a five day week. grin grin grin Una go hear whin this time around. grin
Joker no be una papa Umuahi dey complain? Did your hear Sanwo-Olu or Akeredolu complaining? Sit @ home everyday na una self una dey do. Cut your crooked nose to spite your deaf ears na your wahala be that.
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by dettolgel: 7:55am On Sep 14, 2021
McCoy662:

Well, let me shock u, IPOB has killed more people in the se that all the security agents put together. I've come to conclude that IPOB are terrorists. U forgot the 10 virgins killed in imo state for fortification?? The blood of the innocent people killed by ipob will hunt them all to their early graves.
And a quick reminder, u idiots voted for none of the South Eastern governors, so they owe u nothing. As a matter of fact, u have been outlawed in the region. Anyone that kills any ipob terrorist should be rewarded.

Why are you convulsing in the mouth? This sit at home pepper you ooh. grin grin

You are right we didn't vote for Hope but he was imposed by your corrupt government. Which was the reason we gave them a cold welcome last week. grin grin You are yet to get over the shock. grin grin grin grin grin

I don't expect anything from a lying two face offspring of a fallen demon, just few days ago Canada has termed your police force a terrorist organization and you should go look up the number of persons killed by just one police officer. Keep supporting evil until the day Nigerian police force will reward you with stray bullet. grin grin grin

For the record stop crying on our behalf, we are happy and we are at peace with the sit at home.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by Ferrous(m): 7:56am On Sep 14, 2021
The problem is not even the figure that is quoted, but, the harm they are causing themselves, regardless of the fact that, Biafra is unrealistic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by Buckeyemedia1: 7:57am On Sep 14, 2021
Veggieseedies:

Statistics taken

While the Igbos rest to strategize for next market on sit at home, the lazy Yoruba youth will mock them and claim coming from Lagos.
My brother go to timber market near you, help them load building materials on trucks. You go get more than 5k today, this is how the average Igbo people roll.

My people, make una leave Igbos, we don't lack food and we don't complain, think about your own well being before advising the strategic igbo
Then why is Dave Umuahi talking, is he a Yoruba Uncle? Confused Jobless Miscreants, say you no get work instead of all this your Biafra sit @ home pretense.
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by dettolgel: 8:03am On Sep 14, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Joker no be una papa Umuahi dey complain? Did your hear Sanwo-Olu or Akeredolu complaining? Sit @ home everyday na una self una dey do. Cut your crooked nose to spite your deaf ears na your wahala be that.

This one pain you gan. grin grin grin grin grin

No be your nose, na our nose leave us alone to enjoy our sit at home in peace. grin grin grin grin grin

Mr. adviser carry your advise comot here, we no want am. Leave us alone let us enjoy our sit at home in peace. grin grin grin

As your sense reach, you think they will complain openly, Nigerian politicians are secretly shitting their pants. They have realized that the masses can truly unit on something. My brother this a new beginning in Nigeria history.

A new beginning where the SE has shown the other regions that you can protest without putting your lives at the mercy of the murderous security operatives. Imagine if we succeeded in boycotting Anambra election, only the politicians and their families will vote and then INEC will help themselves as usual with the ringing? Just imagine if Nigerians replicate that on a national level, our politicians will know that we are not joking.

But of course, I don't expect you to dare think in that direction, you are the proverbial frog in the cooking pan. Enjoy your servitude after all that is the legacy of your people. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by dettolgel: 8:04am On Sep 14, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Then why is Dave Umuahi talking, is he a Yoruba Uncle? Confused Jobless Miscreants, say you no get work instead of all this your Biafra sit @ home pretense.

you wey get work why do you want to give yourself heart attack on IPOB matter. Why don't you jejely carry yourself go your work? grin grin
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by paafin(m): 8:04am On Sep 14, 2021
mainkendo:
One f the most sensible Igbo's out there. How can you protest only by hurting yourself while the effects has little or no impact in the central government.
What happened to protesting at the national assembly and aso rock.

The one you protested at Lekki toll gate, how did it go?

If you have nothing sensible to type, read your books instead!
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by mamaafrik(m): 8:12am On Sep 14, 2021
Organs:

Mumu talk. So NK that was arrested after running away like the coward that he is is your hero abi? Even Sowore refused to run away. Sit down there and be running your mouth. I sincerely wish the Governor and all the rest keep quiet, na Igbos go hearam on the long run.
mumu,so soyinka ,Tinubu that ran during abacha time were fools abi,you need healing.
Next

1 Like

Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 14, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:

If you have ordered produce from me before, you wouldn't have said that

Tomorrow, market resumes and I have supplies to make to the market around me.

I have noticed that jobless people first call you jobless, besides, I'm Igbo, I don't need a job, I don't like job, I like that status jobless, I prefer Busy Ness grin
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by AnanseK(m): 8:14am On Sep 14, 2021
A
michdera:
Mr Governor, if you don't like the sit at home then urge the federal government to release Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

A suspected criminal cannot just be released because you are sitting at home. You can sit at home till eternity if you like.

The suspect has to be tried and punished - if found guilty. You can sit at home for ever, who cares.
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by od501: 8:16am On Sep 14, 2021
PericomaNwankwo:

So the other 10billion we dey gain where e dey??

Funny but very valid
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by dettolgel: 8:19am On Sep 14, 2021
mainkendo:
One f the most sensible Igbo's out there. How can you protest only by hurting yourself while the effects has little or no impact in the central government.
What happened to protesting at the national assembly and aso rock.

Na thunder go fire your hypocritical head.

You want us to protest outside so that your murderous security operatives will kill us and you guys can come online and gloat over it? grin grin grin grin

We have realized your plans to eliminate us in the name of controlling protest so we have decided to sit at home. Your murderous security agents can't figure out excuse to kill us at home. grin grin grin grin grin

About hurting ourselves, don't worry about us, though we know you don't care about us, you are just frustrated that we have proved you guys wrong that we can unite and make this happen.

I know you guys are having sleepless night on this sit at home matter. You guys were like Igbos that like money wont close their shops, bros we proved you wrong grin grin grin.

The problem is that you guys are half wits, first you forgot that your government kept us at home for weeks without any help what so ever, and we survived. They thought they were "doing-us" but unfortunate they taught us a great lesson - that we can survive even if we close our shops for few days a week.

Secondly, traditionally we Igbos ( it might be the same for other tribes I don't know) operate two to three market days in a five day week before the advent of European colonization. So this is not new to us.

Talking about what is not new, we know that hypocrisy is not new to you lying two-faced offspring of fallen demons. grin grin So satan get behind me. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by od501: 8:20am On Sep 14, 2021
AnanseK:
A

A suspected criminal cannot just be released because you are sitting at home. You can sit at home till eternity if you like.

The suspect has to be tried and punished - if found guilty. You can sit at home for ever, who cares.

If kanu is a suspected criminal like you claim, isn't it right to arrest and extradite him? Why kidnap him? If you are looking for a criminal here, the Nigerian government are the criminals.
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by dettolgel: 8:20am On Sep 14, 2021
AnanseK:
A

If you dont care you wouldn't have comment on this thread. You did comment because this sit at home has been giving you lying two-faced offspring of fallen demon sleepless night. grin grin grin
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by NGpatriot: 8:23am On Sep 14, 2021
michdera:
Mr Governor, if you don't like the sit at home then urge the federal government to release Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

And if den no release your terrorist leader, your SE economy can go to hell.

hmmmmmm, as they say, ipob mentality is always an upside down mentality.

grin grin
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by NGpatriot: 8:34am On Sep 14, 2021
dettolgel:

Na thunder go fire your hypocritical head.

You want us to protest outside so that your murderous security operatives will kill us and you guys can come online and gloat over it?
grin grin grin grin

We have realized your plans to eliminate us in the name of controlling protest so we have decided to sit at home. Your murderous security agents can't figure out excuse to kill us at home. grin grin grin grin grin

About hurting ourselves, don't worry about us, though we know you don't care about us, you are just frustrated that we have proved you guys wrong that we can unite and make this happen.

I know you guys are having sleepless night on this sit at home matter. You guys were like Igbos that like money wont close their shops, bros we proved you wrong grin grin grin.

The problem is that you guys are half wits, first you forgot that your government kept us at home for weeks without any help what so ever, and we survived. They thought they were "doing-us" but unfortunate they taught us a great lesson - that we can survive even if we close our shops for few days a week.

Secondly, traditionally we Igbos ( it might be the same for other tribes I don't know) operate two to three market days in a five day week before the advent of European colonization. So this is not new to us.

Talking about what is not new, we know that hypocrisy is not new to you lying two-faced offspring of fallen demons. grin grin So satan get behind me. grin grin

Bunch of lazy cowards...

So, instead of facing your oppressors, you are destroying your own economy, you are killing your own people, you are denying your own children basic education, you won't allow them to write exams, your burnt their bikes, you burn down businesses and public institutions...

Freedom fighters always attack their enemies, but in the SE, freedom fighters attack and kill their own people, they destroy their own societal fabric, they kill their own little children...

This has nothing to do with freedom, this is hostage taking and your own people are the hostages and saying you won't stop until they give you what you want is asking for ransom in exchange for your own people and their freedom from ipob terrorists.

You don't even have to carry a gun to do anything to you, they are sitting back and enjoying the entertainment while you destroy yourselves and crumble inside out.

They need to enter this lunacy inside the world book of records as the dumbest, the most idiotic, lazy, incompetent and goofiest terrorist clowns in the world.

grin grin
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by AnanseK(m): 8:41am On Sep 14, 2021
Resentment- The sit at home in the Eastern States:

Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by dettolgel: 8:45am On Sep 14, 2021
NGpatriot:

Bunch of lazy cowards...

So, instead of facing your oppressors, you are destroying your own economy, you are killing your own people, you are denying your own children basic education, you won't allow them to write exams, your burnt their bikes, you burn down businesses and public institutions...

Freedom fighters always attack their enemies, but in the SE, freedom fighters attack and kill their own people, they destroy their own societal fabric, they kill their own little children...

This has nothing to do with freedom, this is hostage taking and your own people are the hostages and saying you won't stop until they give you what you want is asking for ransom in exchange for your own people and their freedom from ipob terrorists.

You don't even have to carry a gun to do anything to you, they are sitting back and enjoying the entertainment while you destroy yourselves and crumble inside out.

They need to enter this lunacy inside the world book of records as the dumbest, the most idiotic, lazy, incompetent and goofiest terrorist clowns in the world.

grin grin

This one pain you wella grin grin grin grin

Nay we are smarter than you lying two faced offspring of fallen demon. During the endsars protest how many arms did you guys used? You see why people call you guys hypocritical demons. grin grin grin

You guys should have shown us how to fight by picking up arms and going after the military then? grin grin grin grin

Please can you provide evidence of IPOB killing people because of sit at home? At least evidence abounds of cases of unjust killings of Igbos by your murderous security agents. iti akwu grin grin grin grin grin

We will never allow your demonic police force to waste our lives, we shall continue sitting at home while you lots will continue having sleepless nights over it. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by AnanseK(m): 8:47am On Sep 14, 2021
dettolgel:

If you dont care you wouldn't have comment on this thread. You did comment because this sit at home has been giving you lying two-faced offspring of fallen demon sleepless night. grin grin grin

Really grin ?
Mandela described your sit at home very well.

Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by Ejjis(m): 8:47am On Sep 14, 2021
Sit at home continues.....
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by sandra50(f): 8:47am On Sep 14, 2021
I don't use to receive any money from the government every Monday..whose account does the billions go to?wetin concern me concern money wey Una dey lose..as if you use it to do something for thing for the masses..
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by klufs(m): 8:49am On Sep 14, 2021
dettolgel:

Why are you crying more than the bereaved? grin grin

You guys have been calling Igbos names and now they have taken a stand you lots are here crying.

Please we do not care about SS leave us alone to enjoy our sit at home. "if e pain u go hug transformer."

By the way I can see that you lack common sense. For the sake of argument let us assume that people are sitting at home because of "fear of IPOB" is that not evidence that the government is no longer in control of the security situation in the SE? What you are saying is that Buhari has lost control of NE, SE , NW etc? We told you guys that this government has failed on all fronts you guys were busy calling us names. You see yourself, coconut head. Enter class una no go hear. grin grin grin grin
You just typed long line of rubbish, obviously showed you did not read anything I said but just want to comment because you thought I’m against IPOB, which is very customary of your people with your herd, dependent mentality. Like I said, I am very happy with the activities of IPOB, at least they’re exposing that majority of easterners are not that wise after all. Just remain there and when you guys run out from your soon to be poverty stricken region, remember that your rational for your economic suicide was that the FG failed to feed you or lock your doors at night. You retard.
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by dettolgel: 8:52am On Sep 14, 2021
AnanseK:

Really grin ?
Mandela described your sit at home very well.

If I may ask resentment for what exactly?

Ode it is called civil disobedience. grin grin

I will help you out with the meaning since your hypocritical nature and hate towards anything Igbo has clouded your senses. grin grin

Civil disobedience means the refusal to comply with certain laws considered unjust, as a peaceful form of political protest.
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by dettolgel: 8:59am On Sep 14, 2021
klufs:

You just typed long line of rubbish, obviously showed you did not read anything I said but just want to comment because you thought I’m against IPOB, which is very customary of your people with your herd, dependent mentality. Like I said, I am very happy with the activities of IPOB, at least they’re exposing that majority of easterners are not that wise after all. Just remain there and when you guys run out from your soon to be poverty stricken region, remember that your rational for your economic suicide was that the FG failed to feed you or lock your doors at night. You retard.

Of course I don't have time to read your rubbish, I have seen your handle on NL and I know where you stand even before you say shit.

You two faced offspring of a demon. Leave Igbo matter for us, we don't need your advice.

Leave use easterner alone and stop "wasting" your time here? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by sharpsecret: 9:05am On Sep 14, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I'm a Nigerian from Lagos State, I say no to sit at home in igbo land.
go east and tell them....stop ranting online.....
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by klufs(m): 9:19am On Sep 14, 2021
dettolgel:

Of course I don't have time to read your rubbish, I have seen your handle on NL and I know where you stand even before you say shit.

You two faced offspring of a demon. Leave Igbo matter for us, we don't need your advice.

Leave use easterner alone and stop "wasting" your time here? grin grin grin grin grin
Thank you for the recognition. It means my reputation as your tormentor precedes me. grin Now assuming I’m a demon, you need to realize that I am of a higher station than a “self eating wizard” like you.
Also, Who said I was advising you? I don’t have time to advise people that have borrowed their brains to dogs
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by tishbite41(m): 9:58am On Sep 14, 2021
McCoy662:

When your onyendu is finally sent to prison, you will lock yourself inside for as long as he remains in prison. But for sure MNK is going to prison. I pray he dies there self. Useless Albino fraud!
Don't wait for his death, tell your Fulani overlords to kill him.
Make we see as e take dey go
Na ordinary sit-at-home wan kill una so
Sons of Futa Jallon, sons of perdition

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Rated ‘fifth Worst City’ / 2019: Donald Duke's Name Missing As INEC Releases Final List Of President / I Knew The Election Wasn’t Going To Hold & Wasn't Surprised - Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.