Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) (22620 Views)

Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) / Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) / Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) by hosemujica: 11:39am On Sep 14, 2021
This police people wan go jail for wetin no concern them.
Re: Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) by neyoohhh: 11:45am On Sep 14, 2021
TechNana:
I studied self defence for 21 months because of things like this.

I wouldn't even wait for the Law to get him first, I'd rush after him and get him first before the law gets to him...

Stupid hediot..

Ladies out there, don't always wait for people to come and defend you all the time, you came into this world alone so learn to fight for yourself, and when you want to throw a punch (unless otherwise) it should be a killer punch to a strategic point of target.

I hate his guts...

I pity you, even we men dey avoid some certain types of men.

Train all you like great but be cautious, lot's of mentally unstable people out there.

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) by nairabacks(f): 11:46am On Sep 14, 2021
Reminds of the day I nearly tumbled down the escalator at angel Islington station. Very long and very steep..
Re: Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) by MrColdsweat: 11:47am On Sep 14, 2021
killALIEN:

"To not physically challenge man"
Did you watch that clips?

Get out!

Because you can fight, your sister should challenge us?

E be like say men never lie you down, machete you.

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) by TechNana(f): 11:52am On Sep 14, 2021
neyoohhh:

I pity you, even we men dey avoid some certain types of men.

Train all you like great but be cautious, lot's of mentally unstable people out there.

Studying self defence and taekwondo doesn't make you a trouble maker or violent, just like it implies, self defence!

You give me such kick, I'd come out at the road and give you an upper cut followed by like 3 spin lower lap kick to neutralize you, before you get urself, I'm inside a bus already getting close to my house.
Re: Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Sometimes it's good to mind our business

That's a public space and nobody has any exclusive rights to it.

If only she had just shut up and gone to her house. Eat food. Sleep. Pray to God. Repeat the next day.

Me if you like fly, crawl or disappear. Except you stain my white that's when me and you will have serious issue.

See wetin you dey talk, somebody jam you n waka pass without saying sorry n wen you react, he kick you join..,if its you, wetin you for do?

Just ignore n waka go house go eat n sleep...Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) by neyoohhh: 12:35pm On Sep 14, 2021
TechNana:

Studying self defence and taekwondo doesn't make you a trouble maker or violent, just like it implies, self defence!

You give me such kick, I'd come out at the road and give you an upper cut followed by like 3 spin lower lap kick to neutralize you, before you get urself, I'm inside a bus already getting close to my house.

Love that energy. Keep it up

Heed the previous advice though.

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) by baby124: 12:44pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ghetto Brooklyn
Re: Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) by GetMeRight: 12:51pm On Sep 14, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

If only she had just shut up and gone to her house. Eat food. Sleep. Pray to God. Repeat the next day.

Me if you like fly, crawl or disappear. Except you stain my white that's when me and you will have serious issue.

Taooofiiikiiiii! That's not enough excuse to attack someone like that!

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) by GetMeRight: 12:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
Godada:

The world is becoming heartless. One can be in the midst of people and still be lonely. Imagine the lady there that went on her way Like nothing happened.

Sometimes, it's best you look the other way when People get all in your face. It's Golden. Now she has to deal with broken bones and fractures.

There is a saying...when two people are about to fight and one runs away. He that runs saves himself and the other fighter. Had it been the lady walked away, she would be fine and the guy will not be in for it

Were they fighting? Did she expect the man to react in such a violent way? Was there an argument? All what she did was to call the attention of the man in question! The talk of "walking away" didn't exactly match the scenario

2 Likes

Re: Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) by IJOBA11: 1:58pm On Sep 14, 2021
RPirez:

sad
THE GUY IS SICK
Re: Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) by hectorswag(m): 2:12pm On Sep 14, 2021
Evil bastard!!! And nobody even raised alarm smh embarassed
Re: Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) by Elonmuzk(m): 2:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

The best way to go.
Re: Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) by Cousin9999: 2:32pm On Sep 14, 2021
That's the kind of utter s--- Puerto Rico produces. And his casual violence towards women shows he's an angry, repressed h0mosexual.
Re: Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) by Susily(m): 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
TechNana:
I studied self defence for 21 months because of things like this.

I wouldn't even wait for the Law to get him first, I'd rush after him and get him first before the law gets to him...

Stupid hediot..

Ladies out there, don't always wait for people to come and defend you all the time, you came into this world alone so learn to fight for yourself, and when you want to throw a punch (unless otherwise) it should be a killer punch to a strategic point of target.

I hate his guts...

I love your fierceness....... let's get to know each other
Re: Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
killALIEN:
I dont care if she said " go to hell" or whatever that got him infuriated. But if you treat any of my sisters with such disdain and hostility that eventually leads to her getting injured. . I better no catch your papa, just know say your own don finish. else i go mess you up

I dey wear suit no mean say i normal.

I love to administer violence same way an Ibadan man loves amala. BIG TIME!
Shut up oga.
You no go do shit.
Mumu
Re: Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) by Digmygold: 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

And if this kinda lunatic stains your white? My brother e be like say na only you go get issue because he will hit you with the kinda unexpected violence that will throw you off balance and na you go shock.
Re: Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) by CountDracula(m): 7:01pm On Sep 14, 2021
booblacain:

youths of these days, I don't even understand how you all reason. The way you guys are so quick to give excuses for terrible behaviors baffle me. A person pushes me aside just to have his way and you say I should mind my business. Was the person that came to shove me when I was minding my business himself minding his business in the first place?

Instead of you to condemn evil and call it out for what it is, you give an excuse around it.

Youre are smart but not particularly intelligent. Ur kind is the worst. Cos u think u have some sort of moral high ground that makes u better than others. U want to reason from only one side completely ignoring logic. Someone sidesteps u on a public escalator, if it was the rock that sidestepped u wud u challenge him? But becos its a skinny white dude ur ass is pushing ur brain to react and then u use morality as an excuse. slowpoke . I genuinely despise people like u
Re: Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) by Ayuzz007(m): 8:33pm On Sep 14, 2021
Merely watching this it infuriates me...this one can kill,if this kinda done to my loved ones I will HUNT HIM DOWN and settle scores if opportune.
Re: Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) by TechNana(f): 10:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
Susily:

I love your fierceness....... let's get to know each other

You want to know me?

Hope I don't end up giving you a fly kick someday...

Smiles...
Re: Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) by BigBashiru: 6:41am On Sep 15, 2021
Re: Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) by Susily(m): 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2021
TechNana:

You want to know me?

Hope I don't end up giving you a fly kick someday...

Smiles...

I also have a lot of self-defense tricks up my sleeve, so not afraid of your fly kick grin
Re: Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) by TechNana(f): 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Susily:

I also have a lot of self-defense tricks up my sleeve, so not afraid of your fly kick grin
Re: Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:36am On Sep 29, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Wow Tao,
And you confidently typed this and some 80 something youths like you liked and shared this pathetic post you made concerning the violence suffered by the young girl?
How are you gonna feel if someone should do that to your darling sister for crying out loud.
That kick could have killed her right there , hope you know.
But as always, we are always happy to know that we still have some good, reasonable and sensible members like this 2 people below.
We are happy they gave you the kinda response your post deserves.
We are happy to see that not every member on Nairaland think -vely and archaic.

bunnae:

What are you saying? So his behavior can be excused?
Na by make I Shut up, naija take spoil reach like this o.
I hope he faces the law for this. No one deserves this.
Thanks so much sis for this reply to the boy.
You are one in a million.

booblacain:

youths of these days, I don't even understand how you all reason. The way you guys are so quick to give excuses for terrible behaviors baffle me. A person pushes me aside just to have his way and you say I should mind my business. Was the person that came to shove me when I was minding my business himself minding his business in the first place?

Instead of you to condemn evil and call it out for what it is, you give an excuse around it.
God bless your parents for giving us a King like you.
Nothing for us to add again.
Wish we could have more of your types on this forum.

Stay blessed both of ya!

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Newborn Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In A Refuse Site In Delta. Graphic PICS / Suspected Herdsmen Rape 80-year-old Woman To Death On Her Farmland In Ondo / Gunmen Kill Man One Week To His Wedding In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.