Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) (22626 Views)

Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) / Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) / Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) by pepetua(m): 11:02am On Sep 14, 2021
CRAZY WORLD!
Re: Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) by money121(m): 11:02am On Sep 14, 2021
Ok
Re: Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) by iHart(m): 11:02am On Sep 14, 2021
Gosh!!!. The other lady did not even give a fu*k!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) by poweredcom(m): 11:04am On Sep 14, 2021
He is gonna be caught ...that is a western society where every one has a database and SSN biometric works ...as long as his face is captured forget that nosemask he is wearing they will get him
Re: Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) by Neddstark: 11:05am On Sep 14, 2021
Dude put his pent up anger on her.
Re: Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) by FatherChrismas: 11:05am On Sep 14, 2021
Timoleon:
Mortal Kombat

Finish Her!!!
He’ll be brought to book soon though. Pay for assault and do time in jail.

grin grin
Re: Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) by TechNana(f): 11:05am On Sep 14, 2021
I studied self defence for 21 months because of things like this.

I wouldn't even wait for the Law to get him first, I'd rush after him and get him first before the law gets to him...

Stupid hediot..

Ladies out there, don't always wait for people to come and defend you all the time, you came into this world alone so learn to fight for yourself, and when you want to throw a punch (unless otherwise) it should be a killer punch to a strategic point of target.

I hate his guts...

2 Likes

Re: Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) by angelfallz(m): 11:09am On Sep 14, 2021
Story

killALIEN:
I dont care if she said " go to hell" or whatever that got him infuriated. But if you treat any of my sisters with such disdain and hostility that eventually leads to her getting injured. . I better no catch your papa, just know say your own don finish. else i go mess you up

I dey wear suit no mean say i normal.

I love to administer violence same way an Ibadan man loves amala. BIG TIME!
Re: Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) by FutureIsFemale(f): 11:10am On Sep 14, 2021
The hatred on the female folks is out of this world. May God help us o.
Re: Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) by Semaj77(m): 11:11am On Sep 14, 2021
killALIEN:
I dont care if she said " go to hell" or whatever that got him infuriated. But if you treat any of my sisters with such disdain and hostility that eventually leads to her getting injured. . I better no catch your papa, just know say your own don finish. else i go mess you up

The guy should be caught and jailed not just for this crime but because he's a big danger to society

2 Likes

Re: Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) by jy2kbeyond(m): 11:13am On Sep 14, 2021
The man needs love and some rehabilitation.

Men are truly depressed in this modern world. Its a pity.

sad sad
Re: Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) by SlimDaddyPee: 11:15am On Sep 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
We Live in serious Perilous times,

So many people are filled with Unnecessary Hate and anger,
So many are Depressed, Repressed and Conpressed!
I Sincerely Believe the Jab and the Endtimes Weather is taking its toll on so many people.

How on Earth will someone perform such Wickedness on a fellow human.

Folks! These are Terrible times. We are in Last of Last Moments! JESUS IS COMING!!
The answer to these terrible times is to REST in GOD. Nothing else.
you really need to grow up
Re: Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) by Jerryherd: 11:16am On Sep 14, 2021
Darkness in soul is too much.... CIA should recruit him and send him to Syria as a snipper
Re: Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) by Vulcanheph(m): 11:17am On Sep 14, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

Righteousness2 is the one behind the Holiness2100 and Holinessforever accounts. He uses them to create doomsday topics in order to spread fear with his main monikers. Check the topics created by these accounts, you will always see him there typing his usual gibberish. What kind of pastor employs deception to spread the gospel? You don't want to open these topics with your main accounts so that people won't see you for the scaremonger that you truly are. Ozuor!
You have a point.

But the only annoying thing is the fact that mods always push any threads he comments on straight to FP... Him and the other idiot BBQ guy.
Re: Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 14, 2021
feminist" dat's hw they talk, bt inspite dat, the man's action is highly discouraged, Force shul b used as last resort!
Re: Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) by lkillbrokehoes: 11:21am On Sep 14, 2021
Damn niggga! that's too harsh
Re: Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) by xeju: 11:21am On Sep 14, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Sometimes it's good to mind our business

That's a public space and nobody has any exclusive rights to it.

If only she had just shut up and gone to her house. Eat food. Sleep. Pray to God. Repeat the next day.

Me if you like fly, crawl or disappear. Except you stain my white that's when me and you will have serious issue.
Terrorist spotted

2 Likes

Re: Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) by SEGLIZ: 11:22am On Sep 14, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

If only she had just shut up and gone to her house. Eat food. Sleep. Pray to God. Repeat the next day.

Me if you like fly, crawl or disappear. Except you stain my white that's when me and you will have serious issue.

since it's a public space and nobody has the exclusive right to it, why don't you just go to your house. Eat food. wash your white cloth. Sleep. Pray to God. Repeat the next day?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 14, 2021
angelfallz:
Story

E go clear for your eyez.
Re: Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) by realestate99: 11:24am On Sep 14, 2021
killALIEN:

it is beautiful until you meet a Superior force, na beg you and your sister go dey beg despite that you are on the right track. in some scenarios only God can fight for you because the enemy is way beyond you in every level of human existence.

in summary, Man pass Man.

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) by xeju: 11:24am On Sep 14, 2021
Godada:

The world is becoming heartless. One can be in the midst of people and still be lonely. Imagine the lady there that went on her way Like nothing happened.

Sometimes, it's best you look the other way when People get all in your face. It's Golden. Now she has to deal with broken bones and fractures.

There is a saying...when two people are about to fight and one runs away. He that runs saves himself and the other fighter. Had it been the lady walked away, she would be fine and the guy will not be in for it
The lady that went her way and didn't talk is the Nigeria of today. Die in silence and transfer the aggression to your fellow sufferers

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) by MrColdsweat: 11:25am On Sep 14, 2021
[s]
killALIEN:

[/s]

Look at you, fit and ready for violence.
How are you different from the man who beat your sister?
What have you now learnt?
Every single man has the tendency to react with violence.

The problem is not man because violence is his nature. We must teach women to not physically challenge men.
Re: Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) by Tinyemeka(m): 11:29am On Sep 14, 2021
And it had to be a black guy... undecided
Re: Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) by angelfallz(m): 11:29am On Sep 14, 2021
Story.

Just teach your sisters never to look for trouble.

killALIEN:

E go clear for your eyez.

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) by kennys: 11:29am On Sep 14, 2021
[quote author=TarOrfeeek post=105790360]

Me if you like fly, crawl or disappear. Except you stain my white that'qs when me and you will have serious issue.[uite]
You can as well be boot-off if your white is stained

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) by sharrp: 11:30am On Sep 14, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

You’re daft

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 14, 2021
MrColdsweat:
[s][/s]

The problem is not man because violence is his nature. We must teach women to not physically challenge men.

"To not physically challenge man"
Did you watch that clips?

Get out!

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) by hahn(m): 11:32am On Sep 14, 2021
The way the woman behind her moved out of the way so she could fly past is crazy. If it was a man behind her everyone would expect him to catch her.

That guy must be having a bad day. They should catch him so he can cool off in prison.

We we dey naija never vex reach like that sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) by Ishilove: 11:36am On Sep 14, 2021
TechNana:
I studied self defence for 21 months because of things like this.

I wouldn't even wait for the Law to get him first, I'd rush after him and get him first before the law gets to him...

Stupid hediot..

Ladies out there, don't always wait for people to come and defend you all the time, you came into this world alone so learn to fight for yourself, and when you want to throw a punch (unless otherwise) it should be a killer punch to a strategic point of target.

I hate his guts...
Strategic point, like his balls?
Re: Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) by femlad97(m): 11:36am On Sep 14, 2021
killALIEN:

until your sister jam babalawo .....And tell him Excuse me are you blind
Till then i reserve my comment grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election / Gunmen Kill Man One Week To His Wedding In Benue / I Killed, Buried Corporal To Avoid Returning His N120,000, Says Community Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.