Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,496 members, 7,954,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:06 PM

Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo (20898 Views)

14-Year-Old Girl Allegedly Raped By Her Landlord's Son In Lagos (Disturbing Pics / Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant To Death Over Parking Space / Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo by Phiniter(m): 6:03am On Sep 14, 2021
Ammishaddai:
The law should make an example of this murderer by giving him death penalty
Re: Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo by Xhuntra: 6:05am On Sep 14, 2021
NobleSeed:
what a weakly he is.
Why not do it man to man make him used you take shine He Go de carry plank
Watering beans awaits you on the other side

Are you tinubuadvocate's brother? E Get why
Re: Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo by IdJack(m): 6:06am On Sep 14, 2021
Wahala
Re: Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo by Safyqueen: 6:08am On Sep 14, 2021
The father, that's the landlord who invited his son over the quarrel was the actual murderer. Normally if a father invites his son for help over just insult the child will carry stick, if he met his father with stick he will look for iron (knife), if he see him with knife the son will definitely go for gun. If the father is already with gun he knows the situation require super gun either grenade or bomb. So both of them should be arrested and sent to rot in maximum prison for ever.
Re: Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo by Tizu(m): 6:09am On Sep 14, 2021
Which prison?
He is facing death penalty.
It's a premeditated murder.
He wasn't there when the original fight happened. He got a call and ran home to come and murder a government pickin.
He will meet the hang man.

3 Likes

Re: Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo by Greatzeus(m): 6:09am On Sep 14, 2021
"Anger rests in the Bossom of fools".. The Preacher
Now that he has satisfied his ego,he will either be sentenced to death or life imprisonment. Either way he's life is over. All his dreams,poof just like that.
Stay away from violence,it's not worth it. Besides a lot of people look healthy outside but are walking corpse,because of one terminal illness or the other.

2 Likes

Re: Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo by Babastrong(m): 6:10am On Sep 14, 2021
A wise man once said when you are angry sit down, when the anger persists lie down.
Re: Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo by Xocan: 6:19am On Sep 14, 2021
Hi for your paypal account verification any country
Kindly message me, am the right man for the job

USA
UK
Canada
Australia
Lesotho
South Africa
Ireland
We offer full paypal verification from creating to providing docs at reasonable price
Re: Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo by SavageResponse(m): 6:28am On Sep 14, 2021
The stupid oversabi boy just wasted his life for nothing
Re: Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo by Lucas4903: 6:31am On Sep 14, 2021
Ramos16:

This is not anger, this is ego and pride.

It is all the three u have mentioned. His dad called him, he got angry and furious. Got to the scene and exhibited the other two.
May God help us all.
Re: Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo by Drizzy5001(m): 6:38am On Sep 14, 2021
Weakling, Instead of him to fight man to man, he dey carry weapon mumu, shebi u have liked somebody oya go and chill in kirikiri prison grin
Re: Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo by Caseless: 6:40am On Sep 14, 2021
He did what most of us would think of if we're told someone is insulting or fighting our parents.

The father is an irresponsible father though. My father will never accept you go fight for him - for him, don't say anything. I'm sure it's situation like this he's trying to avoid.

The father own the house. He should have reported to the police or serve a quit notice on the tenant instead of reporting to his so. If he did that, this unfortunate incident would have been avoided.
Re: Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo by foreverproduct: 6:42am On Sep 14, 2021
There is no gain in violence and anger. All this could have been avoided through peaceful resolution.
Re: Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo by Crenzywilliams(m): 6:48am On Sep 14, 2021
Ammishaddai:
The law should make an example of this murderer by giving him death penalty
Death sentence over a case of "2 fighting"? Trust me man, if the family willing to spend, the might be lucky he'll get off with it,or at worse it'll be a case of involuntary manslaughter. And I don't think that carries upto 10years depending on the discretion of the judge

1 Like

Re: Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo by Caramia2020(m): 6:48am On Sep 14, 2021
Bcoz of rent n anger management, since it has happened like this, d young man will be given a free accommodation in prison but his freedom is d rentage. It's a pity.
Re: Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo by Caramia2020(m): 6:49am On Sep 14, 2021
Bcoz of rent n anger management, since it has happened like this, d young man will be given a free accommodation in prison but his freedom is d rentage. It's a pity
Re: Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo by Comedian2019: 6:51am On Sep 14, 2021
Sentence the animal to death ASAP.
Justice delayed is justice denied.
Re: Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo by NobleSeed(m): 6:52am On Sep 14, 2021
nop
I'm the anti-Tinubu advocate
Xhuntra:

Are you tinubuadvocate's brother? E Get why
Re: Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo by Imustnottalk: 6:55am On Sep 14, 2021
They should also beat him to death.please always try to avoid trouble these days nah wen fight start we dey Sabi but we no know the ending
Re: Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo by LolaAj2021: 6:58am On Sep 14, 2021
Re: Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo by meetidokoandy(m): 7:02am On Sep 14, 2021
Treasure17:
The inability to control your anger sometimes can lead to total damnation and regret. Whatever lead to the disagreement is inconsequential at this point. A murder case it is.
Anger management is key in handling such issues, people need to understand this concept (Anger Management) for positive outcome.
Re: Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo by Yuslaw2438: 7:02am On Sep 14, 2021
post=105791006:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/9/landlords-son-beats-tenant-to-death-in-ondo.html

There are some country that recognize "blood money "as a compensation for the family of deceased sotherefore the ownership of the house should be transfer to the family of deceased in order to compensate the family of the deceased
Mr Warrior your father suppose to love u enough to transfer the house to pay for ur life because the verdict for ur offence is execution
Next time learn how to control ur anger...i dont think u intend to kill ur father tenant but it's what its..
There must be a consequence for ever action
Re: Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo by Nairalandite: 7:06am On Sep 14, 2021
Part of the judgement should be this. If the deceased have a family, his family should live in the house as their own while the killer son keep on cooling his ass in Kirikiri.
Re: Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo by DSC7: 7:09am On Sep 14, 2021
Landlord pikin don use gragra buy market...

Like say where he dey live for another state na him papa stilll build the house undecided....

Big Dogs don't bark cool....

Welcome to Hell(sanko).....
Re: Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo by Xhuntra: 7:10am On Sep 14, 2021
NobleSeed:
nop
I'm the anti-Tinubu advocate

Your writing pattern looks like that of his own.
Re: Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo by Sirsuky(m): 7:12am On Sep 14, 2021
Straight way to inherit prison for him
Re: Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo by jclassiq(m): 7:13am On Sep 14, 2021
I once lived in a compound where the landlords children are all social deviants: the two sons are misfits, and the daughter Is a w.h.ore.

The sons simply took anything of value that you forgot outside.

One day the older son, together with his friend, stole someones goat at night, and came to ask me for a knife to kill and cut the meat. I gave them, pretending as if i didn't know what they were doing.

After 2 days I asked for my knife back but he started teling stories and it made me mad. So I changed it for him and we ended up in a quarrel.

The following day I overheard the idiot making a funny phone call so I panicked & had to quickly look for how to appease him, before he invites his fellow miscreants to come and snuff life out of me. Lol.

Those guys are totally useless and always criminally minded. Fear them.
Re: Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo by izubext007: 7:21am On Sep 14, 2021
The most painful thing , the house would be this kind of rutin old house

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benue Police Parade Deadly Kidnappers, Armed Robbers And Cultists (photos) / Pastor Shot Dead By Hunter In Benue While Settling Fight / Man Stabbed To Death In Rivers For Pasting Campaign Posters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.