Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo (20805 Views)

Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant To Death Over Parking Space / Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra / Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo by Ammishaddai: 7:21am On Sep 14, 2021
[s]
Crenzywilliams:

Death sentence over a case of "2 fighting"? Trust me man, if the family willing to spend, the might be lucky he'll get off with it,or at worse it'll be a case of involuntary manslaughter. And I don't think that carries upto 10years depending on the discretion of the judge
[/s] What's involuntary about this ? The charges hovering around this fool right now begin from the possession of a weapon with the intent to assault, public disturbance, and murder. Let me tell you sincerely ,that the best this joker will get (that's if he has a very good lawyer )is second degree murder.
Re: Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo by Offpoint1: 7:25am On Sep 14, 2021
Devil just use him papa take ruin him life.... Olokuta beans dey wait for am
Re: Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo by buchilino(m): 7:30am On Sep 14, 2021
Ammishaddai:
The law should make an example of this murderer by giving him death penalty

I DON'T BLAME MURDERER COMPLETELY, HIS FATHER IS THE MAIN MURDERER. HE KILLED BOTH TENANT N HIS SON
Re: Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo by buchilino(m): 7:31am On Sep 14, 2021
Ammishaddai:

I DON'T BLAME THE MURDERER COMPLETELY, HIS FATHER IS THE MAIN MURDERER. HE KILLED BOTH TENANT N HIS SON
Re: Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo by Ammishaddai: 7:31am On Sep 14, 2021
buchilino:

I DON'T BLAME MURDERER COMPLETELY, HIS FATHER IS THE MAIN MURDERER. HE KILLED BOTH TENANT N HIS SON
The law doesn't understand perspective
Re: Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo by colestephan86: 7:31am On Sep 14, 2021
post=105791006:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/9/landlords-son-beats-tenant-to-death-in-ondo.html
Now they will s LL the house to settle the victim's family and do case.
Re: Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo by buchilino(m): 7:32am On Sep 14, 2021
Ammishaddai:
The law doesn't understand perspective

I KNOW, BUT U N I KNOW THAT AM RIGHT
Re: Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo by specie103(m): 8:14am On Sep 14, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

I'm not surprised

Your stupidity is like zeeworld... Extraordinary angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 14, 2021
which ever way you takes it,,,it still lead to kuje prison!
Re: Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo by Blackdisciple(m): 8:35am On Sep 14, 2021
Hmmm no matter what he don't have the right to do such.

Em never meet crazy family cos na revenge mission any of the family member caught she be killed too so he could feel it too.
Re: Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo by Bahamas95(m): 8:39am On Sep 14, 2021
Maybe the tenant was the troublesome type but nobody cares to know now since death is involved.

The landlord's son should have used his brains, there are many ways to kill a rat.
Re: Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo by Taejimin(f): 8:41am On Sep 14, 2021
NobleSeed:
what a weakling he is.
Why not do it man to man make him used you take shine He Go de carry plank
Watery beans awaits you on the other side

Please I mean no insult. Just couldn't waka pass.
Re: Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo by Bamzyriches451: 9:01am On Sep 14, 2021
Kill the ideot by hanging
Re: Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo by Emmanuelellah: 9:10am On Sep 14, 2021
Landlord has destroyed his son's future. You gave birth to your son and ended his life this way? Chai!!!
Re: Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo by ivolt: 9:48am On Sep 14, 2021
juman:
Bad justice system led to this.
Its always difficult for landlord to get rent or evict their tenants.
Only the court can evict a tenant even in your presumed good justice "saner clime".
Re: Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo by caandi: 9:58am On Sep 14, 2021
Anger is bad o! Some people are walking corpse and you won’t know, they will fight you and insult you and once devil use you to touch them, next thing is death. Pls let’s always put it in prayer that God helps us control our anger
Re: Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo by Treasure17(m): 10:16am On Sep 14, 2021
meetidokoandy:

Anger management is key in handling such issues, people need to understand this concept (Anger Management) for positive outcome.
Absolutely.
Re: Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo by xjiggy: 10:16am On Sep 14, 2021
He has made himself a Tennant of the Nigerian prisons
Re: Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 14, 2021
Anger is really a shit one must tame. Now he will rot in prison. Instead of using plank while he no use knuckles design the tenant face. The guy for still dey alive now. angry
Re: Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo by Dronedude(m): 11:13am On Sep 14, 2021
Funny enough, the father won't even sell his property to bail his son if that will be required.

Maturity is not inherited, it's not age, it's a development.
Re: Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo by loliapoopy2013(f): 11:16am On Sep 14, 2021
That's how my anty called me one time to come to the village and deal with one woman that has been troubling her. I travelled for another reason, visited her and when she brought up the matter, I told her that I can't fit shoutoo, make person no come use me shine. She should please make peace with the people as I don't want to be involved. Na so matter end.
Re: Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo by NobleSeed(m): 11:49am On Sep 14, 2021
now you no am not the one sad
Xhuntra:

Your writing pattern looks like that of his own.
Re: Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo by Patrictemmy(m): 1:54pm On Sep 14, 2021
The deed has been done. Sorry to the dead and the family he left behind. And for the heavyweight fighter congrats to u in advance, kindly greet pastor sotitobire for me wen u get home.
Re: Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo by Breastfeed: 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ammishaddai:
honestly, that's just what he deserves
Re: Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo by Chidexsco8448(m): 4:51am On Sep 16, 2021
Let's learn to control our anger issues
Rip to d deceased tenant

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) / Angry Youths Protest Against ‘yahoo Yahoo’ In Delta State / Family That Lost 2 Members During Fulani Attack In Benue Hold Thanksgiving(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.