Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,726 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:11 AM

Infidelity: Drama As Wife Catches Husband Making Out With A Lady In Their Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Infidelity: Drama As Wife Catches Husband Making Out With A Lady In Their Home (2130 Views)

Husband Caught Wife Red-Handed Having Sex With Another Man In Their Home (Video) / Wife Catches And Beats Up Husband's Side Chick At Crunchies (Video, Photos) / Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infidelity: Drama As Wife Catches Husband Making Out With A Lady In Their Home by Emmadoc: 12:23am On Sep 14, 2021
See the hilarious moment a sensitive lady caught her husband making out with another lady in their home. The cheating husband help his dwarf mistress to escape the wrath of his wife through the balcony, with the help of some passerby's.

After escaping successfully through the balcony, the mistress ran and hid herself in carton.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFHNIJPJTeA

Re: Infidelity: Drama As Wife Catches Husband Making Out With A Lady In Their Home by chatinent: 12:24am On Sep 14, 2021
Nice one, sapa
Re: Infidelity: Drama As Wife Catches Husband Making Out With A Lady In Their Home by TheGiftedOne(m): 1:03am On Sep 14, 2021
So if that one fall from that place na, she go say na sugarcane cause am. Same thing she wouldn't dare for money. Immoral generation. Spits!

1 Like

Re: Infidelity: Drama As Wife Catches Husband Making Out With A Lady In Their Home by Mokason288(m): 2:29am On Sep 14, 2021
This is not real

I wasted my Data

2 Likes

Re: Infidelity: Drama As Wife Catches Husband Making Out With A Lady In Their Home by SavageResponse(m): 4:03am On Sep 14, 2021
This is a skit

3 Likes

Re: Infidelity: Drama As Wife Catches Husband Making Out With A Lady In Their Home by Sonnobax15(m): 6:09am On Sep 14, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Infidelity: Drama As Wife Catches Husband Making Out With A Lady In Their Home by Bornsinner7: 6:53am On Sep 14, 2021
Ok
Re: Infidelity: Drama As Wife Catches Husband Making Out With A Lady In Their Home by DoggoneDogg: 9:22am On Sep 14, 2021
Man has good neighbours
Re: Infidelity: Drama As Wife Catches Husband Making Out With A Lady In Their Home by Emmadoc: 10:12am On Sep 14, 2021
SavageResponse:
This is a skit

Haha, pull it up with your wife or girlfriend make i see somethinggrin
Re: Infidelity: Drama As Wife Catches Husband Making Out With A Lady In Their Home by Emmadoc: 10:16am On Sep 14, 2021
Rocktation and Farano...

Food is ready.

(1) (Reply)

The Only Two Times I Beat A Lady In My 40yrs Of Existence / The Redpill Ideology; Nonsensical And Illogical. / 12 Things You Should Never Do While Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.