Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

I Want To Do This Badly,someone Please Advice Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Do This Badly,someone Please Advice Me (3801 Views)

Why Do So Many Guys Mouth Smell So Badly?! / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Do This Badly,someone Please Advice Me by ritaprincess: 5:48pm On Feb 06, 2023
Good evening
I want to start a business this month, i already have a shop in a good area in lagos,and i have money to get some goods in the shop(jewelry business). But the money i have wont be enough to stock my shop the way i want.
I was advised by my friend to try one of these microfinance(lapo). She said they do give loan and the interest rate is okay. I dont really know much about them,please if you have experience with them or know about them kindly share

1 Like

Re: I Want To Do This Badly,someone Please Advice Me by Michelle55: 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2023
Whatever you do, never borrow money from lapo. Start with the little you have and be consistent and grow from there.
Never borrow money to do any investment, hpb wey go hold you if the business crash no go be child's play oh.
For your peace of mind, manage the little capital you have and grow it.

33 Likes

Re: I Want To Do This Badly,someone Please Advice Me by managingpartner(f): 6:27pm On Feb 06, 2023
Never start a business with a loan.

13 Likes

Re: I Want To Do This Badly,someone Please Advice Me by Madups(m): 6:32pm On Feb 06, 2023
Lapo? You better run. In fact, flee! As far as possible.

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Do This Badly,someone Please Advice Me by Namaster: 6:34pm On Feb 06, 2023
Have you done a feasibility study?

Can you guarantee the profitability of the business?

Can your business afford the usurious interest rate that comes with such loans?

Don't kill your business before it takes its first breathe.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Do This Badly,someone Please Advice Me by ritaprincess: 6:37pm On Feb 06, 2023
managingpartner:
I can pay back,i already have a back up plan on how i can pay back incase my business doesnt meet up

1 Like

Re: I Want To Do This Badly,someone Please Advice Me by ritaprincess: 6:37pm On Feb 06, 2023
Madups:
Lapo? You better run. In fact, flee! As far as possible.
Have you had experience with them,please share.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Do This Badly,someone Please Advice Me by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 6:47pm On Feb 06, 2023
ritaprincess:
Good evening
I want to start a business this month, i already have a shop in a good area in lagos,and i have money to get some goods in the shop(jewelry business). But the money i have wont be enough to stock my shop the way i want.
I was advised by my friend to try one of these microfinance(lapo). She said they do give loan and the interest rate is okay. I dont really know much about them,please if you have experience with them or know about them kindly share

Please don't borrow. I advice you again, don't borrow.

Simply start with what you have and you'll increase with time.

In everything you do, don't borrow.
Re: I Want To Do This Badly,someone Please Advice Me by ritaprincess: 6:49pm On Feb 06, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Please don't borrow. I advice you again, don't borrow.

Simply start with what you have and you'll increase with time.

In everything you do, don't borrow.
Alright thank you very much
I will manage what i have.
Re: I Want To Do This Badly,someone Please Advice Me by marlow1962(m): 6:57pm On Feb 06, 2023
Follow Michelle55 advice.
But to me I won't advice to go into jewelry business (ppl dy get am clear Sha but e depend on kind and quality of the jewelry). To me I say go for food business, the business is dope now that hunger dy everybody body.

And if you can get a shop at a busy location, you're all set.

Don't know sha, that's just my say.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Do This Badly,someone Please Advice Me by Madups(m): 6:58pm On Feb 06, 2023
Talking from experience(my dad) not only him self. Heard so many bad stories too. Just better start with what you have and put your trust in God for a good first couple of days
ritaprincess:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Do This Badly,someone Please Advice Me by anonymuz(m): 7:09pm On Feb 06, 2023
Please don't start a new business with loan. Talking from experience
Re: I Want To Do This Badly,someone Please Advice Me by ritaprincess: 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2023
Madups:
Talking from experience(my dad) not only him self. Heard so many bad stories too. Just better start with what you have and put your trust in God for a good first couple of days
Thanks very much,i will mange what i have

1 Like

Re: I Want To Do This Badly,someone Please Advice Me by Madups(m): 7:38pm On Feb 06, 2023
Wlc. anyday
ritaprincess:
Thanks very much,i will mange what i have
Re: I Want To Do This Badly,someone Please Advice Me by udeh3(m): 7:41pm On Feb 06, 2023
Never you start any business with loan. The idea is big, yes, we know, but you must start small to understand the rudiments of the business.

Start small, think big and then grow
Life is in stages and faces...

Peace!
Re: I Want To Do This Badly,someone Please Advice Me by Cumtroller: 7:42pm On Feb 06, 2023
managingpartner:

This is not smart advice. OP,do a cost benefit analysis and if you will break-even after overhead costs then by all means take the loan.

This is 2023, avoid taking advise from people who are not wise.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Do This Badly,someone Please Advice Me by Kabalmark(m): 7:49pm On Feb 06, 2023
ritaprincess:

anty no collect any lappo ooo
That's money no good Atall
Re: I Want To Do This Badly,someone Please Advice Me by ikeno(m): 8:18pm On Feb 06, 2023
Na fly wey no dey listen to advice dey follow dead body enter grave.

Heed the advice of nlers and start up with what you have.when lapo go come for their money,the disgrace and embarrassment go be out of this world.😃
Re: I Want To Do This Badly,someone Please Advice Me by Puremind1225: 9:13pm On Feb 06, 2023
No try am
Re: I Want To Do This Badly,someone Please Advice Me by ProgressChinua(f): 10:52pm On Feb 06, 2023
Start a YouTube channel with these niches to easily earn from YouTube..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RATr7oia0JY
Re: I Want To Do This Badly,someone Please Advice Me by EbenezerTriumph: 11:55pm On Feb 06, 2023
ritaprincess:
Good evening
kindly drop your contact
Re: I Want To Do This Badly,someone Please Advice Me by Dshocker(m): 2:55am On Feb 07, 2023
ritaprincess:
Good evening

Young man, do not inject a loan into a new business, considering the fact that it is a new business and has no customer base yet.

These loan sharks will only give you a short term loan, which in turn cripple the business.

Source money from family and friends, with a long term repayment plan.
Re: I Want To Do This Badly,someone Please Advice Me by techWriter3: 4:11am On Feb 07, 2023
Never began a businesses with a loan
Re: I Want To Do This Badly,someone Please Advice Me by michlins(m): 7:15am On Feb 07, 2023
You don't start a business with a loan. Rather you expand the business with loan after you have received the needed experience
Re: I Want To Do This Badly,someone Please Advice Me by Mccallistas(m): 7:32am On Feb 07, 2023
Since the interest is ok by you and you have a backup plan, by all means, go and get the money from them.

The problem with Nigerians is that they hate paying debt.

I have women who have transacted with Lapo.
Some, it ended well and they have to borrow more money. Cause the more frequently you pay back as agreed. They give you more, knowing that you can pay back.

And some it didn't end well and they have their belongings siezed by Lapo people.

Nigerians are debt defaulters by nature.
Go and see how Soko-loan and other FinTech loan companies are dragging them like Tigre gen.
You know you can't pay back then why borrow

Would you also not open your shop because of debtors. Cause they will surely come and buy on credit, when they don't even have the intention to pay back. You will start chasing them around and suddenly become a bad person.

Average Nigerian is difficult and cunny.

Ah saliva don finish for my mouth.
Bar man give me chilled bottle water.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Do This Badly,someone Please Advice Me by 2aces(m): 8:23am On Feb 07, 2023
Michelle55:
Whatever you do, never borrow money from lapo. Start with the little you have and be consistent and grow from there.
Never borrow money to do any investment, hpb wey go hold you if the business crash no go be child's play oh.
For your peace of mind, manage the little capital you have and grow it.
This is all the advice you need right here, you can only borrow to expand your existing business with at least 2 to 3 years experience.
Re: I Want To Do This Badly,someone Please Advice Me by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 07, 2023
ritaprincess:
Good evening
wait after presidential election first before u make move just wait
Re: I Want To Do This Badly,someone Please Advice Me by purejustice36: 9:32am On Feb 07, 2023
ritaprincess:

I can pay back,i already have a back up plan on how i can pay back incase my business doesnt meet up

How wish I fit slap u now I go do am happily
How on earth you go come online seeking business advise , and someone gives you the best advise , you insist on say your go collect loan

If your head they work like a normal human being
Person suppose tell u say loan no be good idea ?
You don’t wanna start small , guy you be fool abeg
Re: I Want To Do This Badly,someone Please Advice Me by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:02am On Feb 07, 2023
Goodluck to whatever you do.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: I Want To Do This Badly,someone Please Advice Me by Musty112: 11:03am On Feb 07, 2023
He who goes borrowing goes sorrowing. Peace of mind that accompanies the fact that it is your money is underrated
Re: I Want To Do This Badly,someone Please Advice Me by lazynairalander1: 12:40pm On Feb 07, 2023
ritaprincess:

Use the back up plan instead. NEVER START A BUSINESS WITH LOAN. There is difference between starting a business with loan and running a business with.

You need to start off first see how it goes before you can talk about loan, some businesses are good on paper but in reality....

Incase you need a business analyst to do some feasibility study for you, check my signature.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Sexually Harassed On My Way To Nigeria / Who Knows The Reason Why This Guy Is Smiling / True Love Does Not Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.