Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Time For Biafra? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time For Biafra? (2510 Views)

Buhari Supports The Right To Independence Of Palestine & Rejects Same For Biafra / Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty / Why Blame The North And West For Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Time For Biafra? by Nobody: 12:49am On May 27, 2011
Eko Ile:

Make your silly case without mentioning or equating Odua with your rubbish. That's all I'm saying?

As usual, when you get boxed into a corner and shown how clueless you are, you resort to insults to hide your face. I'm done with you. You make no sense.
Re: Time For Biafra? by EkoIle1: 2:58am On May 27, 2011
mbatuku2:

As usual, when you get boxed into a corner and shown how clueless you are, you resort to insults to hide your face. I'm done with you. You make no sense.

Make your silly case without mentioning or equating Odua with your rubbish. That's all I'm saying?

lol @ boxed in. Boxed me in? You must be on crack,
Re: Time For Biafra? by clemcykul(f): 10:26am On May 27, 2011
no need for the word exchange. could we please go about this issue in a matured peaceful way

@topic
there is no need for another war. the igbo's have fought the war and lost. by right according to Nigerian constitution, if after a given period of years, and they still want to be independent of Nigeria, it is their right that the constitution respect their wish.

Do igbo's still want to secede? are they ready to be on their own

this thread is for Biafran lovers and friends of Biafra , though other thoughts on the issue is still welcome.

pls leave odua republic for another thread, .this thread is all about BIAFRA!

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Common Sense Trounces Academic Brilliance! Soyinka Vs Orji Uzor Kalu. / New Akwa Ibom SSG Sworn In! Here Are The Pictures! / OAU Students Protest Against Jonthan, Barricade Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.