Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Why Do Some Nigerian Men Do This?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Nigerian Men Do This?? (3407 Views)

Relationships With Nigerian Men Are Filled With Wahala - UK Lady Narrates / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / “some Nigerian Ladies Have Killed Romance” - Relationship Expert Joro Olumofin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Nigerian Men Do This?? by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 14, 2021
Some Nigerian men will flex around, going to brothel, sleeping around with sluts, drinking alcohol, smoking weed and doing other useless stuff. But they want to marry innocent girls A.K.A virgin girls but not those girls they catch cruise with. undecided

Why do they do that?
Why can't they marry the bad ones?
But they want to end up with the good and innocent ones. Why?? angry angry

That is not fair. And the girls way them catch cruise with, will end up useless, no man to marry her because her body don fall. sad sad

Make Una con explain why Una no wan marry bad girls.

Let me sit down here and drink my cold coffee.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Do This?? by chatinent: 10:06am On Sep 14, 2021
She say na innocent girls. Lol.

Well, not all men in Nigeria do that.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Do This?? by Ammishaddai: 10:14am On Sep 14, 2021
Beebah2000:
Some Nigerian men will flex around, going to brothel, sleeping around with sluts, drinking alcohol, smoking weed and doing other useless stuff. But they want to marry innocent girls A.K.A virgin girls but not those girls they catch cruise with. undecided

Why do they do that?

That is not fair. And the girls way them catch cruise with, will end up useless, no man to marry her because her body don fall. sad sad

...and who told you they end up marrying the virgins? The average married man out there is already cohabiting with used goods so there's no need complaining undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Do This?? by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 14, 2021
chatinent:
She say na innocent girls. Lol.

Well, not all men in Nigeria do that.
wetin u want my call them before
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Do This?? by Bennysam: 10:31am On Sep 14, 2021
Destroy yourself and expect a man to come and marry you, there's consequences in every action you Take in this life wheater good or bad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Do This?? by Ekejoestar(m): 10:35am On Sep 14, 2021
Bennysam:
Destroy yourself and expect a man to come and marry you, there's consequences in every action you Take in this life wheater good or bad

U dey mind am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Do This?? by Truvelisback(m): 10:35am On Sep 14, 2021
Beebah2000:

Why do they do that?

Men dey still marry them. I know some girls who had slept with several guys if not many that ended up getting married. Funny enough, na still one simp or church brother go still marry them.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Do This?? by Truvelisback(m): 10:39am On Sep 14, 2021
Ammishaddai:
...and who told you they end up marrying the virgins? The average married man out there is already cohabiting with used goods so there's no need complaining undecided
98% Of ladies getting married aren't virgins.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Do This?? by Ammishaddai: 10:48am On Sep 14, 2021
Truvelisback:
98% Of ladies getting married aren't virgins.
Virginity is a personal choice, and those who aren't virgins shouldn't be expecting to marry virgins. You can't reap where you didn't sow.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Do This?? by richmond500: 10:55am On Sep 14, 2021
Beebah2000:
Some Nigerian ladies will flex around, become ashawo, sleeping around with touts, drinking alcohol, smoking weed and doing other useless stuff. But they want to marry innocent guys A.K.A rich men but not those poor big dxxk guys they catch cruise with. undecided

Why do they do that?
But they want to end up with the good and rich ones. Why?? angry angry

That is not fair. And the guys way them catch cruise with, will end up useless, no woman to marry her because him d**k don fall. sad sad

Make Una con explain why Una no wan marry bad boys

fixed

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Do This?? by Sonnobax15(m): 11:08am On Sep 14, 2021
lipsrsealed
Relax first.....why your body dey hot you,op? cool

Well,the truth is that everyman needs a bad girl to party with,but a good girl to settle down with cool

Forget that mumu talk of say guyman dey flex,dey drink,or dey smoke undecided. Infact I no wor hear am again undecided. Na guyman personal bad habits you wor marry abi na the man himself? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Do This?? by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 14, 2021
richmond500:
fixed
YOU NO GET SENSE

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Do This?? by richmond500: 11:22am On Sep 14, 2021
Beebah2000:
me, Beebah2000. I NO GET SENSE
fixed

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Do This?? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:39am On Sep 14, 2021
OP..
If you re a Mother and have an only Beloved son(Like the BBN Jackie B)..

Who go allow am marry Olosho?
Or a 50+ Body count Girl with tattoos and piercings.. sad

Say d Truth! kiss
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Do This?? by Jeon(f): 11:45am On Sep 14, 2021
Beebah2000:

Why do they do that?

Kim v what are you staring at?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Do This?? by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 14, 2021
Vinnie2000:

OP..
If you re a Mother and have an only Beloved son(Like the BBN Jackie B)..

Who go allow am marry Olosho?
Or a 50+ Body count Girl with tattoos and piercings.. sad

Say d Truth! kiss
the way I go discipline my son ehh....... e no go fit follow olosho sef talk less of marrying olosho. undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Do This?? by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 14, 2021
Jeon:

Kim v what are you staring at?
those flat butt cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Do This?? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
BegilybegilyBOY:

Bro shut up and find something sensible to do with your life. You can't scam anyone here! angry
please, get out of this thread. Scammer are not allowed in this thread

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Do This?? by Pumpumking: 12:12pm On Sep 14, 2021
Beebah2000:

Why do they do that?

angry
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Do This?? by Pumpumking: 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2021
Beebah2000:

Why do they do that?

...u drinkin cold coffee or cold garrrrrrri?..loookhere sweeerat...tryin to impress me coz an from London ain't gonno fly..0K!!! angry
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Do This?? by Pumpumking: 12:17pm On Sep 14, 2021
BegilybegilyBOY:

Bro shut up and find something sensible to do with your life. You can't scam anyone here! angry

^^^^well said & tank u sir!!
YOU DESERVE 5 gboooooooooosa for letting himher no!! !!! (Words of wissssdon) grin
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Do This?? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2021
Pumpumking:

...u drinkin cold coffee or cold garrrrrrri?..loookhere sweeerat...tryin to impress me coz an from London ain't gonno fly..0K!!! angry
U better stay in London. Don't come and give me covid-19 in Nigeria ooo. Stay in London, please abeeeeegggg (no offense) angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Do This?? by Pumpumking: 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2021
Beebah2000:
U better stay in London. Don't come and give me covid-19 in Nigeria ooo. Stay in London, please abeeeeegggg (no offense) angry angry

angry
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Do This?? by Pumpumking: 12:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
Beebah2000:

U very rude...u must also be related to that ondo state thing rude chick call Pegi23. U are not a lady!! angry
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Do This?? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
Pumpumking:

^^^^well said & tank u sir!!
YOU DESERVE 5 gboooooooooosa for letting himher no!! !!! (Words of wissssdon) grin
WORDS OF WISDON??

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Do This?? by Pumpumking: 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2021
Beebah2000:
WORDS OF WISDON??

angry
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Do This?? by Pumpumking: 12:27pm On Sep 14, 2021
Beebah2000:
WORDS OF WISDON??

beebah2000 u so rude rude!! angry
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Do This?? by Cudeze4(m): 12:36pm On Sep 14, 2021
Beebah2000:
WORDS OF WISDON??
na Nigerian unpaid public school english teachers dey cause this kind tin.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Do This?? by Cudeze4(m): 12:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
The solution to this problem is just that these girls in question, should please have sense. Don't expect a man to use you finish and marry you, because he'll believe he's not the only one doing you. And not every one likes a public toilet.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Do This?? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 14, 2021
Cudeze4:

na Nigerian unpaid public school english teachers dey cause this kind tin.
grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Do This?? by blinking001(m): 1:18pm On Sep 14, 2021
We can do what ever we want as regards commitment because we can as men. That's life and life isn't fair.
Bad girls don't pair bond properly with their husbands due to their sexual histories.
Team virgins any day any time.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Telegram Will Make Me Lose My Babe / What Is The Highest Amount Of Money U Can Give To A Lady For Sex? / Meet Mary Nyakundi From Kisii(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.