Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

What Is The Highest Amount Of Money U Can Give To A Lady For Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Highest Amount Of Money U Can Give To A Lady For Sex? (3397 Views)

When A Girl Ask You For Money, U Didn't Give Her / What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? / Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Highest Amount Of Money U Can Give To A Lady For Sex? by Preciousgirl(f): 7:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
What's the highest u can pay
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money U Can Give To A Lady For Sex? by illicit(m): 7:07pm On Apr 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money U Can Give To A Lady For Sex? by Kantebets(m): 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
Snap your boobs and send
To my DM
20k awaits you

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money U Can Give To A Lady For Sex? by flames007(m): 7:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
Coming from a lady. So you actually concede that a woman is only good for Cex?

11 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money U Can Give To A Lady For Sex? by Kantebets(m): 7:14pm On Apr 25, 2022
Preciousgirl:
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money U Can Give To A Lady For Sex? by rickpat(m): 7:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
a woman should not be asking such questions or having such thoughts...later you say MEN DON'T RESPECT YOU...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money U Can Give To A Lady For Sex? by Iniobong34: 7:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
If her least amount is above 5k i will send her out with one better slap

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money U Can Give To A Lady For Sex? by Iniobong34: 7:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
rickpat:
a woman should not be asking such questions or having such thoughts...later you say MEN DON'T RESPECT YOU...
some people are just here to cause confusion
dont be surprised the person behind that moniker might be a male.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money U Can Give To A Lady For Sex? by rickpat(m): 7:25pm On Apr 25, 2022
Iniobong34:
abi...you are right....it's very possible

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money U Can Give To A Lady For Sex? by nifemi25(m): 7:28pm On Apr 25, 2022
Iniobong34:

It's definitely a male

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money U Can Give To A Lady For Sex? by headbasher96(m): 10:19pm On Apr 25, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money U Can Give To A Lady For Sex? by Slynation(m): 10:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
I came with preeq, she came with p*say and there was an equilibrium

Magana yakari...!!

12 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money U Can Give To A Lady For Sex? by Uplifted2022(m): 10:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
Iniobong34:
If her least amount is above 5k i will send her out with one better slap

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money U Can Give To A Lady For Sex? by Iniobong34: 10:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
Uplifted2022:

help me with 2k bro.....
i dont have much but send me ur details

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money U Can Give To A Lady For Sex? by Realmi: 10:29pm On Apr 25, 2022
See as lie go full this thread
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money U Can Give To A Lady For Sex? by doctore212(m): 10:30pm On Apr 25, 2022
Indomie and egg from Mallam Zungeru

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money U Can Give To A Lady For Sex? by Uplifted2022(m): 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2022
Iniobong34:
i dont have much but send me ur details

thank you.... bots don block me tire
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money U Can Give To A Lady For Sex? by Emilokoiyawon: 11:52pm On Apr 25, 2022
20 naira
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money U Can Give To A Lady For Sex? by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 26, 2022
flames007:
Coming from a lady. So you actually concede that a woman is only good for Cex?
grin
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money U Can Give To A Lady For Sex? by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 26, 2022
rickpat:

She's advertising herseiv with scope... The highest bidder gets the kewchie. smiley

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money U Can Give To A Lady For Sex? by Theactor(m): 12:06am On Apr 26, 2022
grin waiting for the elders
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money U Can Give To A Lady For Sex? by Victerica(m): 12:10am On Apr 26, 2022
Slynation:
I came with preeq, she came with p*say and there was an equilibrium

Magana yakari...!!

If you are not suppose to give women money for sex, then why do we pay for marriage?
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money U Can Give To A Lady For Sex? by Nobody: 4:48am On Apr 26, 2022
This one wants to update her CV.
It's like she's being cheated...
Anyway
4me a neat Naija Lady gets nothing less than 50k.
As well as other incentives if well behaved.

The Dirty one is immediately lectured on the rudiments of Neatness, counseled, treated and asked to pay her consultation fees.

Man shall not live by the GUTTERS

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money U Can Give To A Lady For Sex? by dopedan(m): 7:03am On Apr 26, 2022
Highest I’ve paid is 3,500 I know someone who pays 15k I know people pay higher depending on your pocket
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money U Can Give To A Lady For Sex? by Vinnie2000(m): 7:20am On Apr 26, 2022
Hmm, see some peeps Above negotiating for towtow and Preek!. Hope nobody will cry wolf@the end o??
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money U Can Give To A Lady For Sex? by Vinnie2000(m): 7:27am On Apr 26, 2022
Iniobong34:
Ogbeni, leave dat thing. Do you tink its all ladies dat pretend? Some are confident hustlers who do not tink too much of pple's opinion of them! The Op is A FEMALE!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money U Can Give To A Lady For Sex? by Slynation(m): 7:27am On Apr 26, 2022
Victerica:

If you are not suppose to give women money for sex, then why do we pay for marriage?
why should I pay for sex?? On what basis when I'm not going after olosho?? You putting marriage and sex into juxtaposition doesn't correlate in this scenario...!! You perform marriage rights, you don't pay for marriage!!

Like I said earlier, You bring kpekus, I bring preeq and the rest is history and everybody will be happy
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money U Can Give To A Lady For Sex? by NaijaBoy213(m): 7:43am On Apr 26, 2022
I pay Short time -with protection 3k, with raw 5k.
Day break - with protection 6k, with raw 10k.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money U Can Give To A Lady For Sex? by Killerbag36: 8:09am On Apr 26, 2022
NaijaBoy213:

Bad totally agree wit every thing grin
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money U Can Give To A Lady For Sex? by Truvelisback(m): 8:10am On Apr 26, 2022
Preciousgirl:
Why are u asking such question? Do u want to go into it?
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money U Can Give To A Lady For Sex? by BobbieZion(m): 9:13am On Apr 26, 2022
NaijaBoy213:

Don't be offended ohhh......
But please don't dive in raw.
Na beg I take beg u.....
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money U Can Give To A Lady For Sex? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:35am On Apr 26, 2022
Truvelisback:
Why are u asking such question? Do u want to go into it?
Ogbeni, She is doing feasibility study for her upcoming Towtow business!.. Readiness and ability of the consumer to pay for d 'commodity'! You like to patronise her, abi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Look At The Nuns That Deliver Cannabis To Sick People (photos) / SHELLSHOCKED! Saw An Igbo Man Selling Suya / Rashford Rescues ‘world’s Sexiest Footballer’ Alisha Lehmann From Mobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.