Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,090 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Lady Quits Bank Job After Getting Offer In Dubai, Gets There & Told No More Work - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lady Quits Bank Job After Getting Offer In Dubai, Gets There & Told No More Work (47597 Views)

I Just Left Motto Park, No More Work For Common Man / Lady Resigns From Big Bank Job After Getting Offer In Dubai, Gets There, Company / Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Quits Bank Job After Getting Offer In Dubai, Gets There & Told No More Work by Lightorder: 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ammishaddai:
A bird at hand is better than a thousand in the bushes. This is the wisdom a lot job seekers don't have when foolishly leaving their place of work in search for greener pastures
true but some bird at hand could stagnate you for life

1 Like

Re: Lady Quits Bank Job After Getting Offer In Dubai, Gets There & Told No More Work by Andyvilly: 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
I was given and I did.
Show me a link/ publication/ article about it.
Re: Lady Quits Bank Job After Getting Offer In Dubai, Gets There & Told No More Work by FutureIsFemale(f): 8:46pm On Sep 14, 2021
Andyvilly:

Show me a link/ publication/ article about it.
It was in a convention of over 10k crowd. Since I wasn't the organiser, I don't have what you just mentioned.
Re: Lady Quits Bank Job After Getting Offer In Dubai, Gets There & Told No More Work by Andyvilly: 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
It was in a convention of over 10k crowd. Since I wasn't the organiser, I don't have what you just mentioned.
ok, keep it up till you become international.
Re: Lady Quits Bank Job After Getting Offer In Dubai, Gets There & Told No More Work by Solatium(m): 9:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
EBEk101:

Who is we ? You are sounding frustrated and bittered

Bittered over what?
e be like say na frustration be the last word your learnt in your English class
Olódò
Re: Lady Quits Bank Job After Getting Offer In Dubai, Gets There & Told No More Work by FutureIsFemale(f): 9:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
Andyvilly:
ok, keep it up till you become international.
Thanks
Re: Lady Quits Bank Job After Getting Offer In Dubai, Gets There & Told No More Work by GetMeRight: 10:12pm On Sep 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Isoright....

The headlines though...alot of nairaland members won't read the body of the story.....she moved from Amsterdam to dubai

I thought she left Nigeria to dubai and was told no more work in dubai

I wanted to say to myself ehnnnn na...Still a plus for her after all she don leave this shit hole called Nigeria.....
only for me to realise she moved from banking job in Amsterdam to Dubai

No be people like wey make this country called Nigeria a shit hole. See who's talking! Lol

https://www.nairaland.com/6752045/nigerian-scam-used-lecture-topic#105796986
Re: Lady Quits Bank Job After Getting Offer In Dubai, Gets There & Told No More Work by GetMeRight: 10:15pm On Sep 14, 2021
Sysdatek:
Amsterdam to dubai is a downgrade

In your opinion, not according to her based on her decision
Re: Lady Quits Bank Job After Getting Offer In Dubai, Gets There & Told No More Work by EBEk101(m): 10:18pm On Sep 14, 2021
Solatium:

Bittered over what?
e be like say na frustration be the last word your learnt in your English class
Olódò
With all the education you claim to have acquired you still talk like a fool
Re: Lady Quits Bank Job After Getting Offer In Dubai, Gets There & Told No More Work by GetMeRight: 10:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
Munzy14:
Some will say she took a risk fine, but to me that was very careless....Changed location without planB.

Plan should av been move out a certain cash in case Job fails, you can do business to fall back on at least to tackle feeding and small bills.

Many people stranded in foreign countries today followed this careless move.

She spent 6 months before getting another job, I don't think that 1 month salary would be the one that sustained her for 6 months.
Re: Lady Quits Bank Job After Getting Offer In Dubai, Gets There & Told No More Work by Solatium(m): 10:49pm On Sep 14, 2021
EBEk101:

With all the education you claim to have acquired you still talk like a fool

One of the attribute of a fool is name calling when they are pointed in the right direction.
Tell me who is the fool here
Re: Lady Quits Bank Job After Getting Offer In Dubai, Gets There & Told No More Work by EBEk101(m): 4:36am On Sep 15, 2021
Solatium:

One of the attribute of a fool is name calling when they are pointed in the right direction.
Tell me who is the fool here
Now u are sounding like a total fool
Name calling kill you dia
Olodo wey u call me shey nah ur papa name
Re: Lady Quits Bank Job After Getting Offer In Dubai, Gets There & Told No More Work by Klass99(f): 6:43am On Sep 15, 2021
smiley
Re: Lady Quits Bank Job After Getting Offer In Dubai, Gets There & Told No More Work by Solatium(m): 9:10am On Sep 15, 2021
EBEk101:

Now u are sounding like a total fool
Name calling kill you dia
Olodo wey u call me shey nah ur papa name

i know you will descend to that level of bringing in my parents,such is the thinking and act of every illegitimate child, your's is not going to be an exception.
What you don't have you can't give, ọmọ alè
Re: Lady Quits Bank Job After Getting Offer In Dubai, Gets There & Told No More Work by Oracleforce: 12:38pm On Sep 15, 2021
gimakon2:

You will advise your sisters and daughters to do the same?
BE careful of what you wish others. It's not only coming back to you in one fold but in Billion Folds

You dont know what your daughters will do with their bodies in the Long run.
Stop seeing only sex in women.
Mxm

Do you know that your sisters and your female siblings and your daughters and all-female member of your family are women of easy virtue?
Some of your family members are deep into one-round jobs.
This is not a wish, it has become a known job among them. I'm telling you what has been ravaging your lineage...this is skills and occupation some of your sisters are known for...so dont pretend as if you dont know what I'm saying and perhaps you dont know...find out and see that I'm telling you the truth...
Anyway, they can't be poor become they see it as a lucrative job..more grease to their elbow...
Re: Lady Quits Bank Job After Getting Offer In Dubai, Gets There & Told No More Work by gimakon2(m): 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
Oracleforce:

Do you know that my sisters and my female siblings and your daughters are women of easy virtue?
Some of my family members are deep into one-round jobs.
This is not a wish, it has become a known job among them. I Know what has been ravaging my useless lineage...this is skills and occupation my sisters are known for...so I know what I'm saying and perhaps you dont know...find out and see that I'm telling you the truth...
Anyway, they can't be poor become they see it as a lucrative job..more grease to their elbow....

Now you are talking. You should have told us so long ago.
grin

Why did it take you so long a time to confess?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Are NOUN Degrees Well Recognised By Major Employers? / National Directorate Of Employment Recruitment 2017 Application Form / Vacancies In 6 Federal Agencies & Parastatals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.