Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,337 members, 7,954,386 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:55 PM

Romancelanders Please I Need An Advice On This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romancelanders Please I Need An Advice On This. (158 Views)

Romancelanders Please Welcome A Palace Princess Amylove5 ,she is new(photos) / Romancelanders Please Is My Girlfriend Pregnant? / Romancelanders Please Help Me, I'm Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Romancelanders Please I Need An Advice On This. by CALEB1590(m): 11:16am On Sep 14, 2021
I can't think straight now, so i need your humble opinions on this issue, it will help me in the healing process. My girl friend just broke up with me now because of my village and consistent persuasion from her sister to break up with me because of my village. PLZ NOTE THAT I AM FROM NGWA
Re: Romancelanders Please I Need An Advice On This. by Sonnobax15(m): 11:18am On Sep 14, 2021
wink
Re: Romancelanders Please I Need An Advice On This. by Ammishaddai: 11:19am On Sep 14, 2021
Here are some harsh realities you need to face right now of you want to heal faster

1. Your girlfriend is ethically stupid and she has placed her myopic idealogy over the happiness over your relationship , which in my own opinion, is self-centered and foolish .

2. She never loved you ; she was just looking for an excuse to abandon ship when she thought her relationship with you has no future for her and her personal ambitions . That's why she had to come up with that bullshit story of "her sister not accepting her relationship with you ".

But in all this , try and see the bright side of this unfortunate incident: you're now free from the shackles of a relationship with someone who can't take you just the way you are .

(1) (Reply)

How Do Get Back My Telegram Account? / Please Help Me Out / Facebook Love Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.