Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe (64215 Views)

Cow Causes Accident In Abuja, Nigeria’s Capital City / Obudu Mountain Resort Looks Like Europe But Nigerians Don't Value Their Own / My Trip To Akure, The Capital Of Ondo State (pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by RodgersAkpafu: 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2021
neyoohhh:

It's all about standard deviation, if 2 people are smart out of a hundred, it becomes difficult to pull the group in a desired direction.

As for me, I've given up when I saw the people I was concerned about are crazy mofos.

Consumed by lust , fast money and entertainment, they gave away the most precious thing's in exchange for chaos .

Nothing against you bro, just speaking the truth in a country of drug addicted criminals.
I understand
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by stasius: 4:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
HellVictorinho:

All you can do is to repeat things in vain

Till it resonates in your dustbin-filled skull.
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by Jamesbally: 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2021
Limassol:
Stop fooling yourself mate. Just so you know more than 70% of households in Kaduna lack tap water, while those that have the water is undrinkable.

Lies.
Over 80% of house within Kaduna metropolis enjoy clean pipe bone Water. While Kafanchan, Kwoi, Kachia, Zaria, Kachia and many other towns also enjoy 24% Water supply.

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by Limassol(m): 6:38pm On Sep 15, 2021
Jamesbally:

Lies.
Over 80% of house within Kaduna metropolis enjoy clean pipe bone Water. While Kafanchan, Kwoi, Kachia, Zaria, Kachia and many other towns also enjoy 24% Water supply.
I live in kaduna south, and my area borders chikun local goverment, and i can tell you for a fact the vast majority of households lack tap water, and the fact you are added 24hrs a day shows you are completely out of touch with reality. Make a reality check to places like igabi,chikun, kaduna south and come back to edit your comment. Desist from spreading lies and propaganda!
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
stasius:

Till it resonates in your dustbin-filled skull.

Till you get tired of me
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by offiahvictor(m): 9:58pm On Sep 15, 2021
JaneYave:
My Abuja is ten times better this. My Goshen city is 100 times better even.
you lied Jane
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by offiahvictor(m): 10:03pm On Sep 15, 2021
cenaman:
Abuja any time any day. Jabi is more beautiful than this.

Abuja is apprentice compare to this o.
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by passion007: 11:43pm On Sep 15, 2021
ExtraVioment:

No more colonialism, that's why they need to go back to the middle east.

If we like, we can use those spaces as desert.

The fact remains, they are not Africans but they are occupying African spaces.

I don't know if you're joking or what
Egyptians, Libyans, Moroccans, Tunisians etc are all occupying their ancestral homelands. Just FYI
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by ExtraVioment: 1:33am On Sep 16, 2021
passion007:

I don't know if you're joking or what
Egyptians, Libyans, Moroccans, Tunisians etc are all occupying their ancestral homelands. Just FYI

In this case, it seems like you are the one joking o. Their ancestral homeland you say, am telling you about Islamic criminals and terrorists, that crossed the borders and rewrote history. All because Africans were fighting amongst themselves; as usual.

All those pharoh and ancient world power Egyptians were Africans. If we were wise, we will hold them from expanding while we rebuild; then out kids and grand kids will hold them accountable for land grabbing and the destabilizing of Africans.
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by passion007: 8:34am On Sep 16, 2021
ExtraVioment:

In this case, it seems like you are the one joking o. Their ancestral homeland you say, am telling you about Islamic criminals and terrorists, that crossed the borders and rewrote history. All because Africans were fighting amongst themselves; as usual.

All those pharoh and ancient world power Egyptians were Africans. If we were wise, we will hold them from expanding while we rebuild; then out kids and grand kids will hold them accountable for land grabbing and the destabilizing of Africans.

Which ethnic group didn't fight to expand their territory?
Do you have the same lofty plans for the Aros who invaded most parts of Igboland, or for the Binis who dispersed and settled outside of their ancestral lands, or for the Fulas who extended their reign over much of today's West and Central Africa. Is your grouse only against the Egyptians because you perceive they have built a thriving nation?

And I am curious by your use of the collective "we" as in "we will hold them from expanding while we rebuild". Sudanese, Eritrean, Ethiopians,
Somalian, Chadians, Malians, Nigériens etc all culturally identify with North Africans, so who is we?

Your post unfortunately is all conspiracy theory to make yourself the victim. If not, you'll see that to this day, other people are still grabbing your land right before your eyes
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by Gerrard59(m): 2:30pm On Sep 16, 2021
neyoohhh:
Yet some people think religion is why things ain't developing.

No you ain't religious, you go to church for survival and fun and pretty much lack the focus to do the right things.

Ordinary Lagos that's developing a little has been turned into a sin city of all sorts.

People that party from Monday to Sunday, day and night want to develop. Rubbish

But Lagos isn't worse than Amsterdam, Miami, Berlin etc yet those places are developed
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by neyoohhh: 2:46pm On Sep 16, 2021
Gerrard59:

But Lagos isn't worse than Amsterdam, Miami, Berlin etc yet those places are developed

Lagos is as worse as Berlin from what have seen Nigerians post on the internet.

Are you saying moral decadence develops a country or that it doesn't matter?
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by JaneYave(f): 4:20pm On Sep 16, 2021
offiahvictor:
you lied Jane
My lie is beautiful. Thanks

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by RamessesIV(m): 5:47am On Dec 29, 2021
They are in the mediterranean and still have alot of preserved colonial infrastructure to be honest seeing their geography and history they are even a disappointment,but when you start comparing them to other africans (due to how african identities are racialized) they might seem developed
CSTRR:

I am not speaking just on mere pictures.

I have been following morocco for quite a while.

They are acting as a low cost option for European investment.

European companies that want to be close to the European markets but don't want to pay European taxes and wages are moving serious investments to Morocco.

Highly specialized industrial investments.

Their government is top notch.
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by RamessesIV(m): 5:50am On Dec 29, 2021
LoL typical black man suffering from inferiority complex ��� if you knew anything of african history you will know the pre-arab population of northern africa (berbers/coptics) are still there and no genetic study on earth group them with sub-saharan Africans ��� be there laying claim to other countries don't think of how to develop your village
ExtraVioment:

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by RamessesIV(m): 5:52am On Dec 29, 2021
Don't mind the guy turkey conquered alot of parts of europe you don't see europeans lying claims to istanbul and telling them to go back to where they came from ���
passion007:

Which ethnic group didn't fight to expand their territory?
Do you have the same lofty plans for the Aros who invaded most parts of Igboland, or for the Binis who dispersed and settled outside of their ancestral lands, or for the Fulas who extended their reign over much of today's West and Central Africa. Is your grouse only against the Egyptians because you perceive they have built a thriving nation?

And I am curious by your use of the collective "we" as in "we will hold them from expanding while we rebuild". Sudanese, Eritrean, Ethiopians,
Somalian, Chadians, Malians, Nigériens etc all culturally identify with North Africans, so who is we?

Your post unfortunately is all conspiracy theory to make yourself the victim. If not, you'll see that to this day, other people are still grabbing your land right before your eyes
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by newoffer: 4:10pm On Dec 29, 2021
Cms wey supposed be like dis stinks. Wee-wee everywhere. Igbo smokers
beautyfunke:
Nigeria.....who do you like this...with all the mega city, lagos no dey among them
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by Ndipe(m): 5:45am On Jun 11, 2022
Very beautiful, thanks for sharing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive / Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt Completed: Pictures & Video / How Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge Was Built (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.