Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,734 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe (64251 Views)

Cow Causes Accident In Abuja, Nigeria’s Capital City / Obudu Mountain Resort Looks Like Europe But Nigerians Don't Value Their Own / My Trip To Akure, The Capital Of Ondo State (pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by Evidence1000(m): 5:12pm On Sep 14, 2021
The Maghreb countries do not consider themselves as part of Africa. They were the ones that gave other parts that are not in the North the name, "Sub-Sahara" Africa. Their closeness to Europe makes them better.

When I saw the headline, I expecting a city from either Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia or Libya.

5 Likes

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by emmnprince(m): 5:12pm On Sep 14, 2021
maidaboi:
Nigeria nkor?
or Nigeria is not from Africa
it will be the true picture of Africa

Please help us share some Nigeria pix

1 Like

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by bigdammyj: 5:12pm On Sep 14, 2021
Noted
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by Magnoliaa(f): 5:12pm On Sep 14, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol. I guess they also spend time wondering how they got lumped together with us. cheesy
LMAO. grin

1 Like

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by FreeStuffsNG: 5:12pm On Sep 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Not surprised .....

North Africa is always dope and beautiful
Is Sudan and Libya not North Africa ? Even Egypt and Tunisia are in turmoil right now. Every country is facing its own challenge that is not seen in the beautiful pictures

3 Likes

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by advanceDNA: 5:12pm On Sep 14, 2021
daddytime:
Wow...nostalgic.

The first pic is Centreville. It used to be my playground where I play cat and mouse games with the Moroccan police and bandits. grin

I'd sneak in here to buy (Pesetas) Spanish currency back in the days and take back to the ghettos of Tarkadum, Heinada, and Yusofia to sell at a premium to fellow migrants set to cross the Meditteranean or Atlantic ocean into Spain.

So where are u now...u go don become don ooo
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by Lewisdinho(m): 5:13pm On Sep 14, 2021
Yea
Saskay44:
Heard snow falls in Algeria
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by Aguogba(m): 5:13pm On Sep 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Not surprised .....

North Africa is always dope and beautiful
Even their style of football looks ike that of Europe
Of course they're all whites, what do you expect?

1 Like

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by Flanker: 5:14pm On Sep 14, 2021
Saskay44:
Heard snow falls in Algeria

Yes . Here a thread to see the beauty of algerian cities

https://www.nairaland.com/4155711/welcome-algeria-pics

Pics . Algeria

2 Likes

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by ModestGal(f): 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2021
Africa is so behind,lol
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by Aguogba(m): 5:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
Timagex:
Africa is great!
They're located in Africa but they're whites and demand accountability from their leaders. Whereas we from sub-saharan Africa are always scared to die.

12 Likes

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by Sunisonflex39(m): 5:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
Morroco do not see themselves as Africans
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2021
JaneYave:
My Abuja is ten times better this. My Goshen city is 100 times better even.
during Rufai regime yes.

The present man at the helm is dangerously dozing.

He needs to be decked into wakefulness.
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by paxx: 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2021
Rwanda is very nice. Surprised there are no pictures of it here.
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by AngelicBeing: 5:19pm On Sep 14, 2021
daddytime:
Wow...nostalgic.

The first pic is Centreville. It used to be my playground where I play cat and mouse games with the Moroccan police and bandits. grin

I'd sneak in here to buy (Pesetas) Spanish currency back in the days and take back to the ghettos of Tarkadum, Heinada, and Yusofia to sell at a premium to fellow migrants set to cross the Meditteranean or Atlantic ocean into Spain.
Agades >> Arlit >>> Asamaka >> ingizim >> tamarasset >>> ghardiah >> Algiers >>> Oran >>> hikihiki to Maroc >>> tangier, ceuta or mellila >> Aduro and transferred to Madrid and live your life if you succeed wink

3 Likes

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by judedwriter(m): 5:19pm On Sep 14, 2021
The only thing I know about morroco is the sardines they manufacture grin

But I am really stunned at its beauty.

2 Likes

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by Skillsnigeria: 5:19pm On Sep 14, 2021
That's good
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by donforeign: 5:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
JaneYave:
My Abuja is ten times better this. My Goshen city is 100 times better even.
oga quiet e..
post pictures.. liar
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by foreverproduct: 5:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
Baba God pls help Nigeria
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by donforeign: 5:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
franchasng:
Morocco, Egypt, Algeria, Tunisia aren't Africa my friend. They are just Africa by geographical location.
namibia is very beautiful eh.. i was blown away

3 Likes

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by koyyess: 5:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
Are the citizens there negroes?

Stop trying to own what doesn't belong to you.

1 Like

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by Mirawonder007(m): 5:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
peppermint7:

So you decide to on your data
And then off your sense
hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by Timagex(m): 5:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
Aguogba:

They're located in Africa but they're whites and demand accountability from their leaders. Whereas we from sub-saharan Africa are always scared to die.

You got a point there sir. cool
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by donforeign: 5:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
cenaman:
Abuja any time any day. Jabi is more beautiful than this.

be lying to urself lol

picture dey heavy for u to post

1 Like

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by daddytime(m): 5:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
AngelicBeing:
Agades >> Arlit >>> Asamaka >> ingizim >> tamarasset >>> ghardiah >> Algiers >>> Oran >>> hikihiki to Maroc >>> tangier, ceuta or mellila >> Aduro and transferred to Madrid and live your life if you succeed wink

Your head dey there....lol
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by AngelicBeing: 5:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
daddytime:

Your head dey there....lol
tongue
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by yourshopkwikguy(m): 5:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
Normally the likes of Egypt, Algeria and Morocco are modelled exactly like European countries.. That's why most of the Nationals of this countries don't really leave their countries like that to Europe or America. Nigeria is less developed to this countries jare, lmaoooo

5 Likes

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by donforeign: 5:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
This is the capital of Nigeria after yesterday rain

bro i heard people died after d rain o

1 Like

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by CursedNsukka: 5:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
Lewisdinho:
U mean the ABUJA that flood destroyed peoples properties some days ago. Abuja is the capital city of the Zoo
Lol, flood destroyed things in America, Germany and Belgium killing more than 100, is not about flood talk something else abegii

4 Likes

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by MNDY(m): 5:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
oluwaseunamos33:
oga na big lie. Abuja is just like a village in kogi when compared with this

You are a very wicked human-being.
Why did you drag my Kogi into it?
I know say we nor try. But you no for cast my state like dat
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by cenaman(m): 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2021
donforeign:

be lying to urself lol

picture dey heavy for u to post
grin
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by jacoik(m): 5:27pm On Sep 14, 2021
Op you lied here. For your information, you see Morocco and Algeria? They are all Europe. In fact Morocco and Algeria is Africa Europe. You can argue with the last money in your account

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge Was Built (Photos) / Flood Sweeps Man Away In Trademore Estate, Abuja / 100 Slangs You Should Know When You Are In LAGOS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.