Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe (64178 Views)

Cow Causes Accident In Abuja, Nigeria’s Capital City / Obudu Mountain Resort Looks Like Europe But Nigerians Don't Value Their Own / My Trip To Akure, The Capital Of Ondo State (pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by stasius: 10:22am On Sep 15, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You don't understand

There's a dust bin is different from it's a dust bin

Teacher. Dustbin brain.
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by RodgersAkpafu: 10:53am On Sep 15, 2021
franchasng:
Morocco, Egypt, Algeria, Tunisia aren't Africa my friend. They are just Africa by geographical location.
I think I'll disagree
I get what you are trying to say
That they are more advanced than sub saharan Africans
But they are still Africans

1 Like

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by RodgersAkpafu: 10:54am On Sep 15, 2021
cenaman:
Abuja any time any day. Jabi is more beautiful than this.
Stop the self deceit
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by RodgersAkpafu: 11:00am On Sep 15, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
there is a problem somewhere,

it is either the white and black man are designed differently

OR

Blackman decided to allow the most empty, cruelest, brutal, vilest, ugly-minded individuals to dictate their affairs

These creatures will go to places like this including places like Dubai, London, Tokyo

Okay now let them replicate the beauty and goodies of those lands back home, they said NO! mba! Their dark, ugly soul will not allow them to do that.
The bolded is the fact that plagues black Africa
The best brains are either frustrated at home or helping other countries develop abroad
While the worst of us are the ones firmly in charge
Case in point
How can Peter Obi be vice to Atiku
And osinbajo vice to Buhari
Doesn't that tell you something is wrong

1 Like

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by RodgersAkpafu: 11:02am On Sep 15, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Ey this type of reasoning makes me exhausted becomes it's not true and it comes from a place of self-hate. Hitler, Leopold, Stalin etc were not black, The KKK is not black, black people never went to foreign lands to colonise and pillage civilazions from the maya, Aztecs, black man never dropped an atomic bomb on the Japanese, nor wage boichemical warfare, we never enslaved anyone and yet we must be the most evil hey? learn to separate African leaders from the African race
What he said is the truth
Africans let the worst among us lead us
Look at a useless he goat like Zuma for example
See what he did to a country that was left on a good footing
And when he was convicted and sent to jail
His people went on rampage to destroy and loot and even kill.
Defending a vile human being
Doesn't that tell you something is wrong somewhere?

1 Like

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by RodgersAkpafu: 11:07am On Sep 15, 2021
IronGalaxy:
I didnt. It naturally gravitated to that.

Ah"Without the whites" the typical cop-out of your shot comings, the proverbial "hiding behind the thumb". South Africa got out of Apartheid in 94 and coming out a bankrupt state and yet has achieved far more under black rule than your country ever did in all your 60 years of independence. I know its a sore point for you but under black rule we still beat in you virtually all indices. Rwanda, an all black country is next in line to whip your white ass kissing asses...I wonder what you gonna say when that happens " Without the hutus". Youll forever hide behind the white excuse.

And yes. South Africa is beautiful. Fvck you too!
South africa is in a worse shape now compared to 1994
The ANC ruined that country
The ANC just happened to be run by black folks
The ANC ruined SA not really because they were black
But because they chose to ruin the country
Zuma rings a bell
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by IronGalaxy: 11:51am On Sep 15, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

South africa is in a worse shape now compared to 1994
The ANC ruined that country
The ANC just happened to be run by black folks
The ANC ruined SA not really because they were black
But because they chose to ruin the country
Zuma rings a bell
Il never understand Nigerians' hate of blackness

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by Aguogba(m): 11:52am On Sep 15, 2021
yom2:
are u sure they demand accountability or accept fatalism
Whatever they're doing is way better than what we're doing in West Africa and that is the main point I want to drive home. If their fatalism is working, what happened to ours? Why can't we try something else?
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by IronGalaxy: 11:54am On Sep 15, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

Zuma is one leader. What of Mbeki or Mandela? Weren't they black as well? South Africa's best economic performance was under a black leader Mbeki. I cant take you guys seriously honestly, you whole reasoning is clouded by your anti_black sentiments

2 Likes

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by TMKsouth: 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

@bolded - I hope you're referring to the awesome Mbeki and Mandela years which saw incredible economic growth. Or have u forgotten about those awesome black leaders and rushed to praise whites instead (who created a crime against humanity - apartheid?

And if all blacks decided to loot for Zuma SA would be a wasteland today. Instead more blacks came out to clean up afterwards and life is back to normal - no starving people or long queues everywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by RodgersAkpafu: 12:22pm On Sep 15, 2021
TMKsouth:

@bolded - I hope you're referring to the awesome Mbeki and Mandela years which saw incredible economic growth. Or have u forgotten about those awesome black leaders and rushed to praise whites instead (who created a crime against humanity - apartheid?

And if all blacks decided to loot for Zuma SA would be a wasteland today. Instead more blacks came out to clean up afterwards and life is back to normal - no starving people or long queues everywhere.
Zuma was not the first president of post apartheid south Africa
So the English is very simple to understand
And this post of yours needless
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by RodgersAkpafu: 12:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Il never understand Nigerians' hate of blackness
See who talks about hating blackness?
Nigerians are proud of our blackness, from our fashion music and even movies
Our leaders adorn themselves in traditional outfits all the time
Can you say same for most african leaders wearing suit upandan
You did not even read the post after what you bolded
Selective bias from a pre conceived mind is what u have
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by IronGalaxy: 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

See who talks about hating blackness?
Nigerians are proud of our blackness, from our fashion music and even movies
Our leaders adorn themselves in traditional outfits all the time
Can you say same for most african leaders wearing suit upandan
You did not even read the post after what you bolded
Selective bias from a pre conceived mind is what u have
Nope. You aren't. You are probably the most self_hating African nation I know.
You are the only nation that explicitly yearns for recolonisation.
You worship white people at every given turn and lambast blackness.
Even in the US, you'd rather side with white people and look down on African Americans
Statements like "black man is backward, black man is evil blah blah" are common among Nigerians.
You attribute every little thing to white South Africans...even a construction of a mere pavement.
All of this because you dont see the good in being black.
You guys have a problem. A mental one

4 Likes

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by TMKsouth: 12:34pm On Sep 15, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

Zuma was not the first president of post apartheid south Africa
So the English is very simple to understand
And this post of yours needless

U can't say "Africans let the worst among us to lead us" (referring to one guy, and omitting the two others before him who were awesome. Who voted for those ones - was it not black people as well?).

Where was this theory of yours when white Americans voted crazy Trump into office and then stormed The Capitol when he wanted to steal the elections? Did u trash white American men then? Please allow black people to make mistakes like everyone else without it being implied they're subhuman.

3 Likes

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by TMKsouth: 12:36pm On Sep 15, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Even in the US, you'd rather side with white people and look down on African Americans
Statements like "black man is backward, black man is evil blah blah" are common among Nigerians.

It's because they ruined their own country and now want to bring down all black people with them. That's why they never have anything good to say about black South Africans. Black excellence that's not Nigerian intimidates them so they'd rather give credit to whites in those societies.

1 Like

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by RodgersAkpafu: 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2021
TMKsouth:

U can't say "Africans let the worst among us to lead us" (referring to one guy, and omitting the two others before him who were awesome. Who voted for those ones - was it not black people as well?).

Where was this theory of yours when white Americans voted crazy Trump into office and then stormed The Capitol when he wanted to steal the elections? Did u trash white American men then? Please allow black people to make mistakes like everyone else without it being implied they're subhuman.

Out of 55 independent african countries
At least 30 to 35 are run by the worst at all levels.
Majority carry the vote
Some of you are stuck on the "Black power /Black excellence" kool aid
I understand
But I deal with the facts dispassionately
Our societies overwhelmingly elevate the worst amongst us to be in charge of our institutions
That's the truth that even you yourself know

I'm glad you brought Trump into the mix
The American system contained and purged Trump
He was impeached twice
And lost re election bid

As for those who stormed the capitol, they have mostly been arrested, in jail and are facing trial
Then the Congress is conducting investigations into punishing more people
Their system is better than ours
No contest
The system punishes deviant and misfits
Trumps associates are getting punished one by one

This would never happen in most African countries
And you know it

1 Like

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by IronGalaxy: 12:39pm On Sep 15, 2021
TMKsouth:

It's because they ruined their own country and now want to bring down all black people with them. That's why they never have anything good to say about black South Africans. Black excellence that's not Nigerian intimidates them so they'd rather give credit to whites in those societies.
Ive to come to realise you can never argue anything logic with a fanatic. Most Nigerians are white fanatics.

1 Like

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by IronGalaxy: 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

Majority carry the vote
I understand
Our societies overwhelmingly elevate the worst amongst us to be in charge of our institutions

I'm glad you brought Trump into the mix
The American system contained and purged Trump
He was impeached twice
And lost re election bid

As for those who stormed the capitol, they have mostly been arrested, in jail and are facing trial
Then the Congress is conducting investigations into punishing more people
Their system is better than ours
No contest
The system punishes deviant and misfits
Trumps associates are getting punished one by one

This would never happen in most African countries
And you know it
Most of you are stuck on [b]white is right [/b]psyche. Get rid of that mentality
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by RodgersAkpafu: 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2021
TMKsouth:

Look at what these two lots are talking about

"Self hating" indeed
You guys just throw that word carelessly
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by RodgersAkpafu: 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Most of you are stuck on [b]white is right [/b]psyche. Get rid of that mentality
That's not true
We are more critical of ourselves and our failures
And that in my books is a good thing
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by IronGalaxy: 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2021
TMKsouth:

Forget it, that will never happen. To Nigerians the white man is God, the alpha and omega grin

1 Like

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by TMKsouth: 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

Majority carry the vote
I understand

After the Zuma mistake in SA, he was replaced by an anti-corruption leader with experience in the business world to rebuild the country. So your theory doesn't apply in SA. And progress might be slow because there's still the Zuma pushback within the ruling party but there's no repeating the Zuma mistake going forward. It's for that reason someone like Malema is stuck on 10% share of the vote - he's bad news and South Africans know it.

2 Likes

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by IronGalaxy: 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

That's not true
We are more critical of ourselves and our failures
And that in my books is a good thing
Stop lying to yourself, by now everybody knows Nigerians are the biggest coons in Africa. Including your own people

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by IronGalaxy: 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Stop lying to yourself, by now everybody knows Nigerians are the biggest coons in Africa. Including your own people
Honest Nigerians do in fact acknowledge this. In SA we already see you as certified coons

1 Like

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by IronGalaxy: 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2021
Just admit you have this problem

1 Like

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by RodgersAkpafu: 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2021
IronGalaxy:
You attribute every little thing to white South Africans...even a construction of a mere pavement.
All of this because you dont see the good in being black.
You guys have a problem. A mental one
The means of production are overwhelmingly in the hands of the minority white class in south Africa
Black folks dont control anything in your country.
As sad as it sounds
Thats the truth
The big business is run by them, and the infrastructures built in parts of south africa during apartheid gave your country a head start
It is wht the rest of Africa knows
That you people are in denial of
Now does it mean that south africans are genetically incapable of replicating such ?
The answer is NO
But acknowledge the truth and stop being in denial
Even the algerians despite their bad blood with the French will tell you that some of their star cities framework was laid down by the french before they left
They improved on it
As a side note
Abuja is one of the few capital cities in africa that was built FROM THE SCRATCH by black Nigerians
The layout and everything was done by us
A fresh city
Point to one city similar that was built from the scratch by post apartheid south Africa....
I didnt say It does not exist cos i don't know
But point to one

On a final note; you black south Africans need do do some serious self reflection, it will do a lot of good
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by IronGalaxy: 12:50pm On Sep 15, 2021
Hey. Its bad

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by RodgersAkpafu: 12:51pm On Sep 15, 2021
Seems this conversation is going deeper into a rabbit hole that leads nowhere
undecided
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by IronGalaxy: 12:51pm On Sep 15, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

The means of production are overwhelmingly in the hands of the minority white class in south Africa
Black folks dont control anything in your country.
As sad as it sounds
Thats the truth
The big business is run by them, and the infrastructures built in parts of south africa during apartheid gave your country a head start
It is wht the rest of Africa knows
That you people are in denial of
Now does it mean that south africans are genetically incapable of replicating such ?
The answer is NO
But acknowledge the truth and stop being in denial
Even the algerians despite their bad blood with the French will tell you that some of their star cities framework was laid down by the french before they left
They improved on it
As a side note
Abuja is one of the few capital cities in africa that was built FROM THE SCRATCH by black Nigerians
The layout and everything was done by us
A fresh city
Point to one city similar that was built from the scratch by post apartheid south Africa....
I didnt say It does not exist cos i don't know
But point to one

On a final note; you black south Africans need do do some serious self reflection, it will do a lot of good
Actually never even bother to read this. I just know its gonna be more of this uncle Tom coon nonsense.
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by IronGalaxy: 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:
Seems this conversation is going deeper into a rabbit hole that leads nowhere
undecided
Thats because I hit a nerve

1 Like

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by RodgersAkpafu: 12:53pm On Sep 15, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Thats because I hit a nerve
Why will you assume so ?
Unlike you
I dont have time for endless back and forth
You have made your point
I have made mine
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by RodgersAkpafu: 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Actually never even bother to read this. I just know its gonna be more of this uncle Tom coon nonsense.
Ok
Say whatever make you feel better grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) / SUV Of Missing Mum And Two Kids Pulled From River After 20years In U.S.(Pics) / Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.