Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe (64176 Views)

Cow Causes Accident In Abuja, Nigeria’s Capital City / Obudu Mountain Resort Looks Like Europe But Nigerians Don't Value Their Own / My Trip To Akure, The Capital Of Ondo State (pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by Divinho: 5:27pm On Sep 14, 2021
Super cute
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by izubext007: 5:27pm On Sep 14, 2021
Any where skin exist is different from the normal.
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 14, 2021
franchasng:
Morocco, Egypt, Algeria, Tunisia aren't Africa my friend. They are just Africa by geographical location.

How does this make sense?

So many people with an inferiority complex

There are so many beautiful places across the world including Nigeria

But some Nigerians say what their grandchildren should consider as nothing but shameful

Spits.....

5 Likes

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by roqrules04(m): 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
See Morocco see Spain
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by Loveknitting: 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2021
JaneYave:
My Abuja is ten times better this. My Goshen city is 100 times better even.

2 Likes

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

Is Sudan and Libya not North Africa ? Even Egypt and Tunisia are in turmoil right now. Every country is facing its own challenge that is not seen in the beautiful pictures

Inferiority complex has damaged the brains of many black Africans

2 Likes

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by Barcelona2021(m): 5:31pm On Sep 14, 2021
Apart from the trams, Adeola Odeku, Adetokunbo Ademola, Awolowo, Falomo Ozumba, Akin Adesola

even Adeniyi Jones in Ikeja...,

looks nicer than this.

2 Likes

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 14, 2021
CursedNsukka:

Lol, flood destroyed things in America, Germany and Belgium killing more than 100, is not about flood talk something else abegii

Inferiority complex has damaged that one's brain

2 Likes

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by donforeign: 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2021
paxx:
Rwanda is very nice. Surprised there are no pictures of it here.
u re right.. d country is clean

1 Like

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2021
koyyess:
Are the citizens there negroes?

Stop trying to own what doesn't belong to you.
Your children should not be proud of you
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by Empiree: 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2021
franchasng:
Morocco, Egypt, Algeria, Tunisia aren't Africa my friend. They are just Africa by geographical location.
keep deceiving yourself
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by emdis: 5:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
The problem is with black and not Africa. All white African nations are well developed, equiped with all major Western kinda infrastructures, even though they don't have natural resources!

1 Like

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by donforeign: 5:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
Barcelona2021:
Apart from the trams, Adeola Odeku, Adetokunbo Ademola, Awolowo, Falomo Ozumba, Akin Adesola

even Adeniyi Jones in Ikeja...,

looks nicer than this.

cry me a river... lagos na gab
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by stasius: 5:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
I noticed that Islamic North African countries are mostly neat and well planned.

Am not surprised.
Those people are white Africans!
As for the black ones...
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 14, 2021
Aguogba:

Of course they're all whites, what do you expect?

What kind of brain does this one have?

There are white-dominated places that are not developed all over the world

1 Like

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by Heyzee5: 5:35pm On Sep 14, 2021
franchasng:
Pls can you expatiate on your comment.......ready to learn something new!
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 14, 2021
stasius:
I noticed that Islamic North African countries are mostly neat and well planned.

Am not surprised.
Those people are white Africans!
As for the black ones...

Inferiority complex has damaged your brain
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2021
Where is Nigeria own nah..... everywhere na potholes
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by stasius: 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2021
Black man has a problem.

That is what I have come to understand in this world.

3 Likes

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by stasius: 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Inferiority complex has damaged your brain

Get away! Am stating the obvious!

3 Likes

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
stasius:

Get away! Am stating the obvious!

According to your damaged brain
It is true
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by koyyess: 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Your children should not be proud of you
Go there and claim ownership. Body go tell you.

1 Like

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by SocialJustice: 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
Tedpgrass:
Morocco's long history with the French has aided and protected their development

You'd see the same at other major cities such as Marrakech.

Casablanca
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
emdis:
The problem is with black and not Africa. All white African nations are well developed, equiped with all major Western kinda infrastructures, even though they don't have natural resources!

The problem is your inferiority complex
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by kingsceedon(m): 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2021
maidaboi:
Nigeria nkor?
or Nigeria is not from Africa
it will be the true picture of Africa

Hausas don spoil am kpatakpata
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by Thinktwicemybro: 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2021
donforeign:

bro i heard people died after d rain o
Very sad
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 14, 2021
koyyess:

Go there and claim ownership. Body go tell you.

I don't have to claim ownership of anything

The United Nations recognizes them as Africans
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:41pm On Sep 14, 2021
tell us why 90% of naija a black sub-saharan African country, the most populous in the continent cannot be neat, clean & tidy before u begin to yapp inferiority complex

1 Like

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by clems88(m): 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
Some times I wonder why Im a Nigerian angry
Nothing interesting about this shit hole

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Plane Falls Into Water As Wing Walker And Pilot Scream In The UK (Pics, Video) / Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) / SUV Of Missing Mum And Two Kids Pulled From River After 20years In U.S.(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.