Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? (21810 Views)

How Do You Survive A Bad Boss? / How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine / New Job Wahala--- Mature advise from married people needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Realmarvel1989(m): 3:45pm On Sep 15, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Blood of Zachariah!

���lol
Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Mikelarteta(m): 4:49am On Sep 16, 2021
plaetton:

Stuuuupid nonsense.

Why hasn't the supposed God's Grace accidentally given us good and smart leaders with vision over the past 60yrs ?

Doesn't the fact people like you wishfully depend on God's so-called Grace just to afford 3 square meals a pointer that something is very very wrong, not only with your nation , but perhaps also in the Sky to whom you beseech for your daily meal ?
Pls don’t be rude young man. Am not in that category but am just stating an obvious fact. You do not seem to know who you talking to cos this forum is a faceless one. Mind the way you talk to people am not the cause of your problem sir.
Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Godson32(m): 3:33pm On Sep 17, 2021
Authoreety:
30k na from hand to mouth na...

Only God can save us from buhari!
I wonder if the donkey is aware of the situation in his country!

He should just resign na.

Na wa o
Even 100k per mouth is still from hand to mouth. It's an offence for a company to be paying a graduate with his/her NYSC certificate 100k or below, that's why some companies use to avoid Bsc/HND holders because they know that it is an offence to pay them chicken change.

2 Likes

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Orente21(f): 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2021
Diligent1:
As a graduate, I am earning N30,000 monthly. I resume 8am and close 7pm from Monday to Saturday and no public holidays. If you come 2 minutes past 8am N500 will be deducted and no over time payment I have children. When I went to my children school on Monday to collect the bill, I started having headache.
I was not happy at all, if anybody laugh around me, I will be like why is this person laughing not was funny to me at all.
Well, with God all things are possible.
You r not the only one my dear. School fees r now increasing with the rising price of foodstuffs, I cry most nights. But I know God is on the throne. Please be strong

3 Likes

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2021
Nwaezehopr:
Not easy my guy. I'm spending roughly 30k a week as a bachelor. But some people are creating hardship for themselves. How can someone with an income of 30k give birth to 4 or 5 children while a rich man with income of millions of naira has only 2 or 3 children. This poor people will be busy asking you the day you will marry.

The bolded Is true. They are way too stupid, gullible and Ignorant. I always Ignore them. Most of them are now tired of asking that Stupid Question & Poking nose Into other peoples affairs. Nonsense.....
Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2021
uthlaw:
20k per month...I play 2odds daily with #2500 and 4odds with 5k wknd.... sometimes I lost and most times win....5k for my mum every month...na low key girls I de follow, indomie n egg with transport don do them....I de manage my life well!

Oshey ooo The Manager.....grin

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by uthlaw: 9:23am On Sep 18, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Oshey ooo The Manager.....grin
����
Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Gerrard59(m): 12:57am On Sep 29, 2021
Romanoff:

On that salary, no one should have three kids.

Nigeria is too unstable to take that gamble.

If he had just a child, things would have been easier not necessarily better but easier. But no, he went on to have not just another child but another culminating into three children. I can bet that he does not practice family planning, so expect two more children in the next 3 years.
Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Gerrard59(m): 1:00am On Sep 29, 2021
Godson32:
Even 100k per mouth is still from hand to mouth. It's an offence for a company to be paying a graduate with his/her NYSC certificate 100k or below, that's why some companies use to avoid Bsc/HND holders because they know that it is an offence to pay them chicken change.

Offence according to what book or regulatory body?

Besides such, looking at Nigeria's economy, do you expect companies outside Lagos and to an extent Port-Harcourt to pay the same above 100K to graduates with NYSC certs?

Honestly, I am curious behind the thought process to your post
Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Gerrard59(m): 1:01am On Sep 29, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Hmmm that's three stomach you are feeding sir, thank God, I know a Man with more than 10 children managing 30k a month

He is a stupid old cretin!

1 Like

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Gerrard59(m): 1:05am On Sep 29, 2021
Diligent1:
As a graduate, I am earning N30,000 monthly. I resume 8am and close 7pm from Monday to Saturday and no public holidays. If you come 2 minutes past 8am N500 will be deducted and no over time payment I have children. When I went to my children school on Monday to collect the bill, I started having headache.
I was not happy at all, if anybody laugh around me, I will be like why is this person laughing not was funny to me at all.
Well, with God all things are possible.

Hopefully, you have two children. Even at that, end childbearing. Yes, don't think of birthing another child (you would not die). Adopt a family planning method that best fits you, so you can gradually increase your income so as to give your children the best you can. If you add another child or God forbid twins, you will regret it, no ifs or buts.

Raising children is very expensive.
Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Gerrard59(m): 1:06am On Sep 29, 2021
When I was shouting that you people should mind the number of children you birth as far back as 2016, blockheads came for my head.

1 Like

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by IyaTola: 7:51pm On Apr 27
wink
Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by 1000Capacity: 8:04pm On Apr 27
Johel:

They can't explain...it's by God's grace.
cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

N-power: How To Solve "Transaction Failed, Please Try Again Later" Issue / 4 Professional Reasons Your CV May Not Get You A Job / Internship @ Google Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.