Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:19 PM

Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly (19675 Views)

Fuel hike: Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm National Assembly / Anti, Pro-Akpabio Protesters Storm National Assembly Over NDDC Probe / Social Media Bill: Protesters Storm National Assembly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by Lugechy: 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2021
triple996:
He don read grin
Ipob have finally lost it grin grin grin

THIS IS WHAT IS HAPPING WITHIN IPOB.......
-Kanu's family are against the sit at home in order to persuade FG to release their son or at least shift all concentrations and actions to release kanu
- the order factions are more interested in continuing the fight irrespective of what happens to kanu since he was earlier shouting biafra or death.they feel kanu is just one of the many scarifice that must be made.(but kanu family is not ready to lose their son and are only here comfortable with orders dieing not their immediate family).
I SEE IPOB SPLITTING INTO TWO with clash and bloody fighting. It's only a matter of time........ grin.
pls continue to blame dss ,army, police etc.
The sit at home is counter productive and only favours buhari since it begins and ends within ndigbo.
Igbos are about to know what it feels like to live in fear and suffering at the hands of your own people.(ask borno and zamfara) cool

What nonsense are you typing.....
You're not making sense
Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2021
elmodee7:

Very well said . The proscribed idiotic pigs of brafia terrorists ipob miscreants will always find an excuse to justify their failures.

Well said.
Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by Tonyclems(m): 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
alsudan:
2k per protester sponsored by the likes of Umahi and the Supreme Court Governor.
I don't blame u, it's either u are jobless or u don't leave in the south. Here in Enugu we are tired of the ipob nonsense. Is this how the ipob army will rule us when Biafra finally comes, forcing people to sit at home and if u don't comply u will be killed
Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by Bigchristo: 3:04pm On Sep 14, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-anti-ipob-protesters-storm-national-assembly-photos/
If you want to know is a government sponsored protest, why didn’t it hold in the area which they alleged IPOB burned WAEC material? something happened in the East they organized protest in north, very foolish sets of people, I am not an Igbo man neither do I support IPOB but I can not be moved by this foolishness of government doing everything possible to incriminate those fighting to exit a bad country

2 Likes

Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by safetyInspector(m): 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
Funny people, who knows if they have organised this protest, printed the banner before burning of the WAEC examination Paper.

Anything to drag IPOB down is allowed to this government.
Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by cybertruss(m): 3:08pm On Sep 14, 2021
I cannot just but laugh at the Fulani bandits that organised this show of shame. They just gathered few hungry men to protest.

grin grin grin
Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by miracletag(m): 3:08pm On Sep 14, 2021
BUT NDIGBO ARE 100% COMPLYING!

I see, the Sit-at-Home is really working!

THIS YOUR WRITE UP IS TRASH! TRASH! TRASH!

triple996:
[s]He don read grin

-Kanu's family are against the sit at home in order to persuade FG to release their son or at least shift all concentrations and actions to release kanu
- the order factions are more interested in continuing the fight irrespective of what happens to kanu since he was earlier shouting biafra or death.they feel kanu is just one of the many scarifice that must be made.(but kanu family is not ready to lose their son and are only here comfortable with orders dieing not their immediate family).
I SEE IPOB SPLITTING INTO TWO with clash and bloody fighting. It's only a matter of time........ grin.
The sit at home is counter productive and only favours buhari since it begins and ends within ndigbo.
Igbos are about to know what it feels like to live in fear and suffering at the hands of your own people.(ask borno and zamfara) cool[/s]
Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by cybertruss(m): 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2021
For a long time IPOB have cancelled sit at home however I don't know who is enforcing the current sit at home.
Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by wink2015(m): 3:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
CRISIS ALL OVER THE WORLD.

Why can't we accomodate one another.
Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by Arda1000(m): 3:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
triple996:

Have u ever seen bring back our girls protest been done in sambisa or borno at large? No. protest are done in sane environment where risk of attacks are very low. BTW enjoy the chaos in ndigbo
lol this one is very different,in bring back our girls we are talking about kidnapped girls by bandits,so in this it’s totally different so your comparison is useless
Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by Highways: 3:13pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ahmad62:
The name biafra alone disgusts me

Ego soon choke you for neck
Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by Freebills12: 3:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
triple996:
He don read grin

Igbos are about to know what it feels like to live in fear and suffering at the hands of your own people.(ask borno and zamfara) cool

APC strategy will not sell, first they burned INEC office blaming Ipob only to expose themselves by making Imo state which is APC state INEC office for Anambra election, now they have chased students from school in the bid to tarnish Ipob image. Only the gullible Hausa Fulani people will believe them as usual. Just like they used touts to disrupt End SARS protest, they are at it again...
Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by Bishop4real: 3:17pm On Sep 14, 2021
Arda1000:
grin comedy
We will hear them properly if them come East come do the protest especially Udene

Same way IPOB will be heard properly if they bring their agitation to Abuja. Ezi grin
Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by Tulsaguy: 3:18pm On Sep 14, 2021
Malami called Garba Shoemaker to inform mr. lier moh'd to ask laureta the drunk to organize some street urchins to march to the NASS gate for N5,00 only. And here you have this.....
Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by Bishop4real: 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
Iceman2017:
grin
Paid activist.
Why not take the protest to Onitsha, Aba, ọrụ and Enugu.

In as much most of us don't support this Sit at home and IPOB has openly cancel and denied enforcing of sit at home.

The question is now, who are the people creating problem in the name of sit at home?
Why are the governors and leaders of south easterners silent over this issue?

We all know the tactics government always use in to solve this kind of problem. Divide and rule.
They may not really be silent. They maybe working underground to create division.

It happened during end SARS protest. It happy during and after Biafran war and they will keep using this effective tactics.

Why not IPOB take their protest to DSS office in Abuja? Is Kanu inside their rooms? He's cooling off inside DSS dungeon. So, IPOB should proceed to such places to rescue him instead of hiding inside their rooms like the clowns they are

1 Like

Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by OGAStacks2021: 3:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
IPOB will not split, they are asking for freedom nothing else. You clowns can remain slaves to Fulanis.
triple996:
He don read grin

Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by Bishop4real: 3:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
Bigchristo:
If you want to know is a government sponsored protest, why didn’t it hold in the area which they alleged IPOB burned WAEC material? something happened in the East they organized protest in north, very foolish sets of people, I am not an Igbo man neither do I support IPOB but I can not be moved by this foolishness of government doing everything possible to incriminate those fighting to exit a bad country

Kanu was picked up like the rat he is in Kenya & is currently cooling his rotten ass in DSS custody in Abuja. Why is IPOB ranting in the SE? They should go to Kenya & then to DSS office in Abuja to rescue their suplim reader.

1 Like

Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by HEBEI: 3:32pm On Sep 14, 2021
Sponsored protest shocked
Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by BluntCrazeMan: 3:32pm On Sep 14, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-anti-ipob-protesters-storm-national-assembly-photos/
OK.. But IPOB denied the act.
They said that it wasn't IPOB members who did that.
So, what's the protest for??
Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by 752hub: 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
"And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand." Mark 3:25
Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by Arda1000(m): 3:35pm On Sep 14, 2021
Bishop4real:

Same way IPOB will be heard properly if they bring their agitation to Abuja. Ezi grin
lol that’s Ipob,I would have left the useless people alone until they mentioned Abaribe,anyway owu iyi no time to waste u on,but we know the would be heard well if they come closer
Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by Traplord09: 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

I love this ... .......
This same people can't stand for freedom but bandit........ ........
How much did da give them...... .......
How many of them have stand for dose kill at togate...... No one
Dis are southwest people.... ......
........ .......
Oga da mumu your sf.............
I pary de bandit wish is ur super cup killl you people ...
I hope u do de same by going to abj to start shoutingng ....
Aaaassss bubu ...
Pay me some money
Alll this people are been payed to do de need fulll. For there master....
Oooóoo

Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by wisdomkid: 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
No one has protested against Bandits yet in the Senate oh. My oh my, we're mad in this nation! sad shocked

2 Likes

Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by Obodobuigwe: 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2021
IPOB is a menace to Ndi Igbo.
Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by CHINESEENGLISH: 3:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
alsudan:
2k per protester sponsored by the likes of Umahi and the Supreme Court Governor.

That is OygboUpdate naa. He is leading a good cause
Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by Nkitara: 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ahmad62:
The name biafra alone disgusts me
it should bro because that's what disgusts cows
Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by od501: 4:06pm On Sep 14, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

I can bet my two kinky shiny balls that those guys are not igbos, and that they are another paid protesters, but like in the case of EndSARS.

They even print t-shirt... buhahaha.. grin grin
Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by Traplord09: 4:13pm On Sep 14, 2021
Bishop4real:

Kanu was picked up like the rat he is in Kenya & is currently cooling his rotten ass in DSS custody in Abuja. Why is IPOB ranting in the SE? They should go to Kenya & then to DSS office in Abuja to rescue their suplim reader.
Oooooóoo ....
Y this person stand for killl .... .....
I see were it's hardin tooo.....
I obviously object.....
De story line is nigerian went to Kenya pay money to them just to hold him.... ....
De qustion hose like this.....
*Was it ipop that cousin problem in east (no)
*Are da de one killing govoment official (no)..
*Are da de one dat cause de kill at togate (no)
Noooooooooo. undecided undecided lipsrsealed
De other stories gose like this.....
*Who are de people causein problem in east(dss)
*Who are de people actually acting movie in east (dss or should I say super cup abba kyari)
*..who are de people leadership eastern government kill there own people and frightening de other governor with bandit...busy taging IPOP...
*Even de southwest doing de same to there people.....how many of them have rejected it
No one but still waiting for electrical engineer election so da can killl more people to win
How long we people life been played by top govoment official..
*Dsss doing de needful.
*Bandit demand for money.......
*Abba kyari super cup cover front pages.
Can't be found...
Y newspaper updated nonsense on people ideas..
Oooóoo lipsrsealed
What a coincidence country.... .....
This one happy dat da are holding good people in dss office..
Y bandit and dsss.or sss .....kill more people
Soon it we get to you ...
Dat day you won't put this wright up here.....
Misplace ideas....
With fake newspaper...

2 Likes

Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by LadyExcellency: 4:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
CursedNsukka:

I wish ipob don't shift ground and maintain the Monday sit at home order. It is already losing traction naturally. I was in Awka yesterday and even went to bank with public transport. I just want it to be slowly rejected by the people, they should not save face at all

Stop being obscene, IPOB cancelled the sit at home longtime ago. You can't fight individuals doing their things in solidarity.

Enough of these nonsense.
Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by Poleski: 4:17pm On Sep 14, 2021
I wish those protesters were doing so against bad governance!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Reappoints Media Aide Bashir Ahmad Who Lost APC Reps Primary / Court Orders Forfeiture Of Ex-gov Nnamani’s Assets / Double Bomb Blasts In Maiduguri, Many Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.