Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly (19554 Views)

Fuel hike: Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm National Assembly / Anti, Pro-Akpabio Protesters Storm National Assembly Over NDDC Probe / Social Media Bill: Protesters Storm National Assembly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by Traplord09: 4:19pm On Sep 14, 2021
wisdomkid:
No one has protested against Bandits yet in the Senate oh. My oh my, we're mad in this nation! sad shocked
Blogger doing there job for de masters.....
For money ...
How many have stand or come out for bandit no one.
How many have come out for de kill of togate no one......
Still there master pay them to do de need full
Oooóoo
What a mad people in this country..

Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by poiZon: 4:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ahmad62:
The name biafra alone disgusts me
When there is MAD in ahmad, know there is something involve
Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by FreedomArmy: 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ahmad62:
why won't it disgust you? You should be more concerned with your bandits.
Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by Ahmad62(m): 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
igbowoman:

And the "mad" in your name doesn't disgust you.
Reasonable parents gave birth to a precious child and called him a mad person.
Ahmad is similar to I am mad
Then you added 62
You are mad to the power of 62.
Tufiakwa for you

Legend.. Even though you mocked me.. I'm impressed with the troll grin grin grin grin
Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by Traplord09: 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Ijelespeaks and Oyiboupdate is this all you got?
I thought you said the protest is holding in Onitsha??

So na Abuja you run go do am?
Na mad man him be big one ..... ...
If he get work he won't have been shoutingng like a cage dog
All paid by there master....
Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by Traplord09: 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ahmad62:
Mumu y be sa southwest be de landmark of bandit......
And de name ahmad 62 disgusting me...
Sell you pride for peas of cow.,.
No wonder name call Ahmed na bandit name..
You go school at all... .....
Most of you people cant do somethin with there life ... Rather smoking weed causeing
Problem around de country .... ....
I pary de bandit weekin de people....of south West...
Let see if you go to abj to shout like a cage dog

Mumu .....
Slave to themselves and their master
(Southern California and north central)
Slave ...
Don't worry I we use ur brain for money so I can win de nxt elections
5000 or 1000
We be ok for you....

2 Likes

Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by Maobichek: 4:35pm On Sep 14, 2021
xquire:
This protest would've made more sense in Aba, Owerri or even Onitsha, not in Abuja grin

The people you are protesting against are in d East, take d fight to them stop constituting nuisance here and attack Honourable Senator Abaribe.

Exactly!!!

1 Like

Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by Tochj(m): 4:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
Why protest at the national assembly?
The sit at home is happening in the East and you are protesting in Abuja
Again ijele of a guy never supported IPOB from the beginning
He is pro Nigeria.
Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by Traplord09: 4:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
Vintagepipes:
This looks like that Igbo smoking drunk, Ijelespeaks.. who gave him money?
Ijelespeaks is a very greedy fellow, you received a lot of money to bring enough people for this protest only to come with 5 people you paid 1k and pocket the rest.

Find something for the other hungry boys there o
De same thin de do in electrical engineer election...
Mad people
If da want my vote give me 3millon
Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by meolaniyi(m): 4:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
After using this guy, it's the same government that will kill him.
Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by sreamsense: 4:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
We saw what many Igbos couldn't see on time. We warned you IPOB/ESN thinkings are upside down, but instead of you to support us, many of you were clapping for IPOB/ESN that they are set up to protect Igbos even when the handwriting was cleared that they killed Igbos more than fulani.

Now, that the seed planted has germinated and bearing fruit, you will be blaming Buhari for your work, shouting marginalization and pressurising national assembly. Now, that many of you have seen that IPob/ESN is closeby to somebody you know or your family member.

It is time to coorporate with government, you have to report every Ipob/ESN members and sympathizers to security agency anonymously before it gets worse and let governors and ohaneze leaders permit Buhari to speak to them in their own languages they understand. Don't pity any IPOB/ESN, they are all terrorists, this is how they want to run futureless Biafra in 21st century. Is it not better to stay in Nigeria than Biafra that is laid on innocent blood being killed on daily basis on slimsy execuses
Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by paramakina202: 5:12pm On Sep 14, 2021
xquire:
This protest would've made more sense in Aba, Owerri or even Onitsha, not in Abuja grin

The people you are protesting against are in d East, take d fight to them stop constituting nuisance here and attack Honourable Senator Abaribe.

IPOB should also take their protest to Abuja where Nnamdi Kanu is being detained.
Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by paltielx: 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
Biafra is not a fruitful struggle, most Igbos doesn't want to be separated from Nigeria
Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by stanluiz(m): 5:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
sreamsense:
We saw what many Igbos couldn't see on time. We warned you IPOB/ESN thinkings are upside down, but instead of you to support us, many of you were clapping for IPOB/ESN that they are set up to protect Igbos even when the handwriting was cleared that they killed Igbos more than fulani.

Now, that the seed planted has germinated and bearing fruit, you will be blaming Buhari for your work, shouting marginalization and pressurising national assembly. Now, that many of you have seen that IPob/ESN is closeby to somebody you know or your family member.

It is time to coorporate with government, you have to report every Ipob/ESN members and sympathizers to security agency anonymously before it gets worse and let governors and ohaneze leaders permit Buhari to speak to them in their own languages they understand. Don't pity any IPOB/ESN, they are all terrorists, this is how they want to run futureless Biafra in 21st century. Is it not better to stay in Nigeria than Biafra that is laid on innocent blood being killed on daily basis on slimsy execuses
Operation Python dance is what ipob/esn need at this moment.
Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by Gfskw: 5:52pm On Sep 14, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by kemika8989(m): 5:54pm On Sep 14, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-anti-ipob-protesters-storm-national-assembly-photos/
how come ipob come be Nigeria problem. Anyway must of those people protesting are highly paid. I know a guy then whose job is to organize protest of any kind in Abuja. Am not surprised jare
Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by LordOfTheGame: 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ahmad62:

Get ready to die of heart attack because Biafra restoration is unstoppable .
Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by Geesaintagape: 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2021
triple996:
He don read grin
Ipob have finally lost it grin grin grin

THIS IS WHAT IS HAPPING WITHIN IPOB.......
-Kanu's family are against the sit at home in order to persuade FG to release their son or at least shift all concentrations and actions to release kanu
- the order factions are more interested in continuing the fight irrespective of what happens to kanu since he was earlier shouting biafra or death.they feel kanu is just one of the many scarifice that must be made.(but kanu family is not ready to lose their son and are only here comfortable with orders dieing not their immediate family).
I SEE IPOB SPLITTING INTO TWO with clash and bloody fighting. It's only a matter of time........ grin.
pls continue to blame dss ,army, police etc.
The sit at home is counter productive and only favours buhari since it begins and ends within ndigbo.
Igbos are about to know what it feels like to live in fear and suffering at the hands of your own people.(ask borno and zamfara) cool
Lost what?
Those are govt paid agent n not ipob members.
After mnk rejected their bribe they resort to what u see but the question how long can they sustain it
Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by bluefilm: 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
Dmavin:
Nigeria would be a better place if we covert this energy for a better Nigeria.

Ipob is not our problem, but bad governance. Because they are not in government

I think you are right.

The real problem has always been BAD GOVERNANCE.
Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by Bigchristo: 6:26pm On Sep 14, 2021
Bishop4real:

Kanu was picked up like the rat he is in Kenya & is currently cooling his rotten ass in DSS custody in Abuja. Why is IPOB ranting in the SE? They should go to Kenya & then to DSS office in Abuja to rescue their suplim reader.
see this idiot with senseless comments, you can be happy to see Nnamdi Kanu in jail but that doesn’t stop the incompetence of your demented government, Bandits are using you people to play soccer in the field of insecurity yet IPOB is your greatest concern, it clearly shows your level of shallow mentality
Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by frankdGreat125: 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2021
Just ordinary 1k, you are shouting like a castrated he goat. We know you all behind the scene of Umahi and supreme court governor.
Abaribe will kill all of you, enemies of Progress.
DOT NATION I STAND
Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by kingsceedon(m): 6:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
I videoed them live and direct watch full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWJoIC-OZaw

Follow thread for more pictures

https://www.nairaland.com/6752735/anti-ipob-protest-led-ijelespeaks#105807597

This bbbbbbastard so na Abuja you carry the protest go? And we dey Anambra dey wait for you guys, just Negodu how ugly fat this OyigboUpdate looks like

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by Agapechuks147: 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ahmad62:

Guess you couldn't pronounce it properly. Anu
Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by LuckyM: 6:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
To my greatest bewilderment, people claiming to fight for freedom of their people, suddenly resorted to threatening, enslaving, torture and killing of the people they claim to fight for

1 Like

Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by Lightorder: 7:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
This is what happens when jobless illiterates are championing a cause. The idiots have finally lost the goodwill of the people . Illiteracy is bad. It doesn’t let you know when to stop

1 Like

Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by goodman5(m): 10:10pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ndi ara, make Dem come east protests
Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by gbishman: 10:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
Idiots go and protest in your respective states. Una dey behave like who nor get direction or mission
Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by GetMeRight: 11:08pm On Sep 14, 2021
Dmavin:
Nigeria would be a better place if we covert this energy for a better Nigeria.

Ipob is not our problem, but bad governance. Because they are not in government

Abeg jari I will Design a Professional Logo or Company Letterhead for 2k Only

PAY ON DELIVERY

My Contact Here
https://www.nairaland.com/dmavin

Killing security officers and burning down security facilities is not your problem? You don't know what your problems are mister

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

21 Die As Rival Boko Haram, ISWAP Terrorist Groups Clash In Borno / Boko Haram Releases Video Of Abducted Oil Exploration Workers From The Universit / Presidential/ NASS Polls: We’re Disappointed, Afenifere, PANDEF, Others Fume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.