Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly (19557 Views)

Fuel hike: Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm National Assembly / Anti, Pro-Akpabio Protesters Storm National Assembly Over NDDC Probe / Social Media Bill: Protesters Storm National Assembly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by obama30: 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-anti-ipob-protesters-storm-national-assembly-photos/

First let me remind ours that there's no way for entire nation to agree to be independent from oppressor, because they benefit from the oppressor in one way or the other.

Nigeria suppose to be independent country in 1957 but because northern region don't want to be independent at that point, it takes extral three years to convince 50% of them to accept to be independent while the less don't accept to be free from colonial masters.

My point is that, there's no way the entire Igbo's can accept to be free from false marriage call Nigeria because they are the one been use to oppress their brothers.

See as this one is trying to use cheap blackmailing of IPOB to gain popularity and also sending signal to the oppressors to use him against his people because he is willing to do there will hence there's peanut pay.

Some of them was saying that the method Kanu sis using for the separation is not the way to go, but we are yet to see their own method.

Adam Oshomole use the same system under Labor as chairman to gain popularity and become governor but disappoint the same Nigerians even in Edo state later
Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by Thomist(m): 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
triple996:
He don read grin
Ipob have finally lost it grin grin grin

THIS IS WHAT IS HAPPING WITHIN IPOB.......
-Kanu's family are against the sit at home in order to persuade FG to release their son or at least shift all concentrations and actions to release kanu
- the order factions are more interested in continuing the fight irrespective of what happens to kanu since he was earlier shouting biafra or death.they feel kanu is just one of the many scarifice that must be made.(but kanu family is not ready to lose their son and are only here comfortable with orders dieing not their immediate family).
I SEE IPOB SPLITTING INTO TWO with clash and bloody fighting. It's only a matter of time........ grin.
pls continue to blame dss ,army, police etc.
The sit at home is counter productive and only favours buhari since it begins and ends within ndigbo.
Igbos are about to know what it feels like to live in fear and suffering at the hands of your own people.(ask borno and zamfara) cool

Your own mumu no go ever do o
Re: Anti-IPOB Protesters Storm National Assembly by Thomist(m): 5:14pm On Sep 15, 2021
CursedNsukka:

I wish ipob don't shift ground and maintain the Monday sit at home order. It is already losing traction naturally. I was in Awka yesterday and even went to bank with public transport. I just want it to be slowly rejected by the people, they should not save face at all

You're talking about things you have no knowledge of.
Sit at home was called off earlier..but the people refused to stop.. get it right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills Many In Jakana In Fresh Borno Attack / 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu / We Will Make Sanwo-Olu Jobless, Lagos PDP Tells Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.