Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. (14428 Views)

Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter / N-power Batch C Shortlist: 5 Steps To Check Your N-power/nasims Verification / How To Check Your N-power Exit Package On NEXIT Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by foreveryoung1515(f): 11:15am On Sep 18, 2021
forghe:
Just do your physical verification and bio data capture and it will easy to download. I had same issue. 3minutes after my physical verification I was able to download ppa letter that have being giving me headache
this biodate capture you talked about, there is nothing like that at our physical verification centre. We were only asked to drop some documents, that's all. Is our case different??
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by hassinho707(m): 11:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
Hi,

Please can you help with another link? I can't see the deployment letter with this
SegZ24:
For those that are unable to download their PPA letter, use this link https://nasims.gov.ng/applicant/deploymentletter to download letter.

Jst copy and past the link.
But first you must login then use the link.

You can't print it except with use of computer.

This is the link cafe boys are using to chop una money.

Do it now and thank me later.... grin grin
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by azizsystem(m): 3:00am On Sep 19, 2021
JimPerry:
Interesting. It worked but it's quite funny that it works even for those that weren't deployed at all. I tried a few persons who I registered for but weren't selected. They didn't even do the biometrics verification but clicking on this link and using thier login ID, the PPA letter instantly comes up. Gets me surprised. How come??
Hello boss pls. Could you help me with this pls? Its not been working for me no matter how much I try it and am still trying it now. It keeps telling me connection failed pls try again later. PS help me and my sister out and send to my mail if possible.
NPWR/2020/002793069
Password; myprophet
NPWR/2020/004627289
Password: 123456
My mail; adazeez1995@gmail.com
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by bobkezel(m): 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2021
Who knows the venue of physical verification for ogbaru lga
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by JimPerry(m): 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2021
Sorry I just saw yout message now. Unfortunately,
the link is no longer working anymore. The best you can do for now is to do your physical verification first.
It's not required for physical verification. When you're done, you can go attempt to download the PPA letter again. Thanks

azizsystem:
Hello boss pls. Could you help me with this pls? Its not been working for me no matter how much I try it and am still trying it now. It keeps telling me connection failed pls try again later. PS help me and my sister out and send to my mail if possible.
NPWR/2020/002793069
Password; myprophet
NPWR/2020/004627289
Password: 123456
My mail; adazeez1995@gmail.com

Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by IAMPEDRO: 10:32am On Sep 25, 2021
etibaba:
Una go just open mouth waw dey talk anyhow, when it's not like the site is different from the Normal nasims site or it's redirecting you to a different Portal.
My brother, follow the right way, so you don't cry had I know. Maybe not for you but for those who is on the scheme.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Workers Protest Police Recruitment, Shut Down PSC Headquarters / Fmc Asaba Calling!!! / Job Invitee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.