Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) (38072 Views)

Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) / Former Translators Who Helped British Troops Left Behind In Afghanistan(Pix) / The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by Arthurity1(m): 8:26pm On Sep 14, 2021
lifenija:
use d small stupid sense wen dey inside that rotten brain think.

for ones think
Yet another pained ipob zombie... grin
Una just dey display raw stupidity grin grin grin
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by lereinter(m): 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2021
This is the mandate buhari gave to gumi
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by Exceed15: 8:32pm On Sep 14, 2021
Muslims terrorizing Muslims. Useless religion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by Mozegee: 8:32pm On Sep 14, 2021
How does this relates to ipob. Get some sense.
Arthurity1:
Na this kind nonsense ipob want.
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by speaktome(m): 8:36pm On Sep 14, 2021
Sysdatek:
Capital of Pakistan says it all

lipsrsealed

Islam-bad

1 Like

Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 14, 2021
Arthurity1:

Please mods, please do the needful and ban this guy.

Bam this guy , like banning me gives me food right . You are stupid animal. Carry your terrorist life and come to Biafra land I will Behead you immediately. You think we are ndi Ofe, come to head bridge Otu Nkwo I will behead you life and direct. Ikpu nne gi dia ezi.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by SmilingImabong: 8:48pm On Sep 14, 2021
kiss
Even Muhammed know say e no fit happen for naira
Fahdiga:
All thanks to Islam. This is exactly what northerners are wishing to happen in Nigeria
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by Arthurity1(m): 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
Mozegee:
How does this relates to ipob. Get some sense.
If you don't see how this relates to ipob, then I feel sad for your intelligence. The Taliban and ipob are no different from each other... The only difference is that one uses religion, the other uses tribe. But they are still the same bunch of violent extremists... Still the same bunch that use fear to exert themselves on people.... In the name of "sit at home" their brainwashed followers have been causing mayhem to peoples businesses, you know how they chased students from writing weac, now tell me, is that right??! They keep laying threats of violence and mayhem against other tribes and people that don't support them, tell me, is that right Their deranged members use weapons to treathen and harass, please tell me how they are different from Taliban?? If they eventually achieve Biafra, trust me citizens would suffer.
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by Arthurity1(m): 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2021
Giovanni2332:

Bam this guy , like banning me gives me food right . You are stupid animal. Carry your terrorist life and come to Biafra land I will Behead you immediately. You think we are ndi Ofe, come to head bridge Otu Nkwo I will behead you life and direct. Ikpu nne gi dia ezi.

Bingo stop barking... You are nothing, no one, an insignificant pig. So please shut up and stop barking!
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by Minjim: 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2021
The UN should do something. This is horrific
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by ELMOH(m): 9:18pm On Sep 14, 2021
Truthissupreme:
They would soon come and blame Americans

But is America the one that created the conscience these islamists are using to rule fellow islamists

Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves" oga understand the difference between the word “firm” and “ruthless”. Ok

The verse above is been fulfilled Muhammed real followers are merciful only to their real kind
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by Minjim: 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2021
Arthurity1:

If you don't see how this relates to ipob, then I feel sad for your intelligence. The Taliban and ipob are no different from each other... The only difference is that one uses religion, the other uses tribe. But they are still the same bunch of violent extremists... Still the same bunch that use fear to exert themselves on people.... In the name of "sit at home" their brainwashed followers have been causing mayhem to peoples businesses, you know how they chased students from writing weac, now tell me, is that right??! They keep laying threats of violence and mayhem against other tribes and people that don't support them, tell me, is that right Their deranged members use weapons to treathen and harass, please tell me how they are different from Taliban?? If they eventually achieve Biafra, trust me citizens would suffer.

This is exactly what Igbos have become in the 3ast. Terrorising and killing anyone that doesn't share their belief
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
Arthurity1:

Bingo stop barking... You are nothing, no one, an insignificant pig. So please shut up and stop barking!

LMAO, hug a transformer in sambisa forest and die son a Buhari ragtag terrorist. Come to head bridge I will behead you.
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by Djyucee1(m): 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
I'm greatful to God I wasn't born into a country like Afghanistan. I pity its citizens
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by Oosa4sure: 10:07pm On Sep 14, 2021
In this modern world?Eranko ni awon eeyan yio,are they really human being?

1 Like

Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by Kokaine(m): 10:10pm On Sep 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
All thanks to Islam. This is exactly what northerners are wishing to happen in Nigeria
Islam has no business with oppression and injustice. So all thanks to the personal decisions of the Taliban.
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by Kokaine(m): 10:14pm On Sep 14, 2021
Rawgold29:
religion of peace...or religion of distractions, pain, sorrow ., Islam has brought nothing but tears to human race, if otherwise please explain .
this is not the truth about Islam.
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 14, 2021
Nigeria - NEXT

SHARIA for all - ONE NIGERIA!
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by Kingrefreshed: 11:01pm On Sep 14, 2021
Arthurity1:

Terrorists your days are numbered

2 Likes

Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by player007(m): 12:04am On Sep 15, 2021
Arthurity1:

Leave Ipob out of this matter.
They are tge least of Nigeria's problem.
Tell your president to tackle Boko haram with all sincerity first.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by wildikeman(m): 12:28am On Sep 15, 2021
Like I said... It shall not be well with Muslims and MUHAMMAD.
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by wildikeman(m): 12:29am On Sep 15, 2021
Rawgold29:
religion of peace...or religion of distractions, pain, sorrow ., Islam has brought nothing but tears to human race, if otherwise please explain .

Very true. Bloody religion.
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by adm212144: 2:00am On Sep 15, 2021
Truthissupreme:
They would soon come and blame Americans

But is America the one that created the conscience these islamists are using to rule fellow islamists

Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves"

The verse above is been fulfilled Muhammed real followers are merciful only to their real kind
Muḥammad is the Messenger of Allah. And those with him are firm with the disbelievers1 and compassionate with one another. You see them bowing and prostrating2 ˹in prayer˺, seeking Allah’s bounty and pleasure. The sign ˹of brightness can be seen˺ on their faces from the trace of prostrating ˹in prayer˺. This is their description in the Torah.3 And their parable in the Gospel is that of a seed that sprouts its ˹tiny˺ branches, making it strong. Then it becomes thick, standing firmly on its stem, to the delight of the planters4—in this way Allah makes the believers a source of dismay for the disbelievers.5 To those of them who believe and do good, Allah has promised forgiveness and a great reward.STOP MISLEADING PEOPLE WITH YOUR EVIL MIND .You are evil .don't spoil other people's believe .if you don't understand ask
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by UncleKoboko: 2:27am On Sep 15, 2021
Fahdiga:
Or deh
Is this up to half of what the missionaries who bought Christainity to you did?

Keep fooling yourself.
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by Fahdiga(m): 5:09am On Sep 15, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

They should kidnap all vulture grillers
Exactly
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by Truthissupreme: 6:06am On Sep 15, 2021
adm212144:
Muḥammad is the Messenger of Allah. And those with him are firm with the disbelievers1 and compassionate with one another. You see them bowing and prostrating2 ˹in prayer˺, seeking Allah’s bounty and pleasure. The sign ˹of brightness can be seen˺ on their faces from the trace of prostrating ˹in prayer˺. This is their description in the Torah.3 And their parable in the Gospel is that of a seed that sprouts its ˹tiny˺ branches, making it strong. Then it becomes thick, standing firmly on its stem, to the delight of the planters4—in this way Allah makes the believers a source of dismay for the disbelievers.5 To those of them who believe and do good, Allah has promised forgiveness and a great reward.STOP MISLEADING PEOPLE WITH YOUR EVIL MIND .You are evil .don't spoil other people's believe .if you don't understand ask
how this trash take explain been ruthless and hard against believers

Shey it's slgn of prayer that also causes this against believers they are hard on

Quran (8:12) - "(Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels... "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by adm212144: 7:52am On Sep 15, 2021
Truthissupreme:
how this trash take explain been ruthless and hard against believers

Shey it's slgn of prayer that also causes this against believers they are hard on

Quran (8:12) - "(Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels... "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"
that's case of Noah and also the cases of Moses .bro it's in the Bible you need to have logical thinking don't be bias about other people's religion and don't condemn it . God's wrath is imminent to disbelievers .
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by jimmynauty: 7:57am On Sep 15, 2021
gods in afgan
Rise take charge
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by Truthissupreme: 8:01am On Sep 15, 2021
adm212144:
that's case of Noah and also the cases of Moses .bro it's in the Bible you need to have logical thinking don't be bias about other people's religion and don't condemn it . God's wrath is imminent to disbelievers .
Get well soon o,

I don't know where God ever told moses or Noah to strike people's head from their body

I only know Muhammad was giving instructions there to mine skulls
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by barcaboi(m): 8:14am On Sep 15, 2021
Fahdiga:
Ipob use same memo
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by Fahdiga(m): 8:49am On Sep 15, 2021
barcaboi:

Ipob use same memo
Lies
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by harmless(m): 9:09am On Sep 15, 2021
Na ram dey put for booth, even ram if you no give am air for booth dem fit die.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" / UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return / Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.