Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) (38068 Views)

Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) / Former Translators Who Helped British Troops Left Behind In Afghanistan(Pix) / The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by harmless(m): 9:11am On Sep 15, 2021
Arthurity1:
Na this kind nonsense ipob want.

ipob dey beat women?
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by Kiaso(m): 10:06am On Sep 15, 2021
Arthurity1:
Na this kind nonsense ipob want.

Ipob and Northerners to be exact.

I am Ibo, but let it be known, IPOB is trash

1 Like

Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by barcaboi(m): 10:08am On Sep 15, 2021
Fahdiga:
Lies
I guess gulak is chilling in Zanzibar or the reverend is in the Bahamas. Continue bro.
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by barcaboi(m): 10:09am On Sep 15, 2021
harmless:

ipob dey beat women?
Killing people and burning cars supercedes Beating bah
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by Lokojatoofar: 10:26am On Sep 15, 2021
Isn't their god Great? His children use his name to murder, rape, steal and deny the poor their rights and they get away with it.
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by Arthurity1(m): 10:54am On Sep 15, 2021
Giovanni2332:

LMAO, hug a transformer in sambisa forest and die son a Buhari ragtag terrorist. Come to head bridge I will behead you.
Behead who? Your filthy LovePeddler mother? Or your worthless bastard father? Please shut up! Making idle threats because you are as weak and pathetic as the rest of your family linage... So stop barking, filthy mongrel dog... Brainless pig!
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by Arthurity1(m): 10:56am On Sep 15, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

Terrorists your days are numbered
Whose days? Your days?? Because from where I'm standing, it's the likes of you that are getting scrubbed off the face of the earth by the Nigerian army.
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by Arthurity1(m): 11:04am On Sep 15, 2021
player007:

Leave Ipob out of this matter.
They are tge least of Nigeria's problem.
Tell your president to tackle Boko haram with all sincerity first.
I don't think you understand... As an igbo man, they are one of my biggest issues. Their tactics of constant harassment and violence has become a big problem to the average igbo man. To the rest of Nigeria, the mean nothing, but for those in igboland, they are becoming a huge menace to society. And the thing is that many don't know how bad they are ruining the south east.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by Arthurity1(m): 11:07am On Sep 15, 2021
harmless:

ipob dey beat women?
Violence and harassment against innocent civilians... Same MO
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by Babalola0920: 11:18am On Sep 15, 2021
EVEN IN NIGERIA WE NEED THIS KIND BEATING SERIOUSLY DO YOU THINK IF THIS KIND OF BEATING EXIST, 89% OF US WILL GO OUT WITH OUR 100% BRAIN CAPACITY YOU WOULDN'T BLOCK THE ROAD, OR CAUSE NUISANCE
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 15, 2021
Arthurity1:

Behead who? Your filthy LovePeddler mother? Or your worthless bastard father? Please shut up! Making idle threats because you are as weak and pathetic as the rest of your family linage... So stop barking, filthy mongrel dog... Brainless pig!

In your generation no one can reach me talk more your your agbero father under oshodi bridge. No one from your generation can match me talk more of Nnamdi kanu . Even your whole race your tribe no one can match me . For your mother check well with DNA she will tell you that your real father is a fulani herdsman from FUTA jalon. Idiotic son of a bitch come down to Biafra land I will behead you life and direct . Mugu your mother's pussy is maggot infested so use the money you use in buying data to treat her instead of beefing me Mugu. Ikpu gbasaa nne gi dia
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by Arthurity1(m): 11:30am On Sep 15, 2021
Giovanni2332:

In your generation no one can reach me talk more your your agbero father under oshodi bridge. No one from your generation can match me talk more of Nnamdi kanu . Even your whole race your tribe no one can match me . For your mother check well with DNA she will tell you that your real father is a fulani herdsman from FUTA jalon. Idiotic son of a bitch come down to Biafra land I will behead you life and direct . Mugu your mother's pussy is maggot infested so use the money you use in buying data to treat her instead of beefing me Mugu. Ikpu gbasaa nne gi dia
Brainless pig, I'm from the south east dumbass ... You only just proved to me that Nnamdi Kanu and his followers are rabid animals that need to be put down for us to have peace. For and cry to your wretched parents pig!
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 15, 2021
Arthurity1:

Brainless pig, I'm from the south east dumbass ... You only just proved to me that Nnamdi Kanu and his followers are rabid animals that need to be put down for us to have peace. For and cry to your wretched parents pig!

Son a terrorist listen to me my dog. Come to head bridge Otu Nkwo Biafra land I will behead you life and direct . I know you want to type keyboard warrior listen and listen good son of uncircumcised terrorist from FUTA jalon I promise you hell stone if you dare come to Biafra land, we don't mercy for devil's like you. You will die soon carrying Biafra matter on your empty idiotic skull
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by Arthurity1(m): 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2021
Giovanni2332:

Son a terrorist listen to me my dog. Come to head bridge Otu Nkwo Biafra land I will behead you life and direct . I know you want to type keyboard warrior listen and listen good son of uncircumcised terrorist from FUTA jalon I promise you hell stone if you dare come to Biafra land, we don't mercy for devil's like you. You will die soon carrying Biafra matter on your empty idiotic skull
Idle threats from a weak, brainless zombie pig.
Before the month runs out, you'll die a shameful death.
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2021
Arthurity1:

Idle threats from a weak, brainless zombie pig.
Before the month runs out, you'll die a shameful death.

You are dying slowly and you will be die and maggots will be coming out of your miserable body son of a terrorist. You will see Mugu. I think you can fight mumu terrorist. Your suicide bomb belt will explode on your body in Jesus name amen. Idiotic son of a uncircumcised philistine .
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by Josbreed: 12:58pm On Sep 15, 2021
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by Kingrefreshed: 6:22pm On Sep 15, 2021
Arthurity1:

Whose days? Your days?? Because from where I'm standing, it's the likes of you that are getting scrubbed off the face of the earth by the Nigerian army.

Where are you standing if not in Sambisa
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by adm212144: 9:01am On Oct 06, 2021
Truthissupreme:
how this trash take explain been ruthless and hard against believers

Shey it's slgn of prayer that also causes this against believers they are hard on

Quran (8:12) - "(Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels... "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"
with the little story below you should restructure your sense

Many people have correctly stated that these verses are not a generic teaching of Quran, but true for a very specific time of the battle of Badr.

Let me also add a few things that had happened prior to this event

A man called Mohammed in the city of Mecca in 610 AD declared that there is one God and he is the messenger of God.

He was mocked and jeered at
He went through physical abuse
In the city of Taif, street urchins were let loose on him who hit him with stones till the time his feet bled and his shoes were filled with blood
He was called a mad man, a magician
His friends and companions who believed in him were socially boycotted
The believing slaves were killed in the most cruel ways
They were tortured till the time they said that they did not believe in Mohammed or they died
For three years the tribe of Mohammed was excommunicated and they were banned from any kind of commerce. They lived in extreme poverty. Mothers were forced to boil leather and drop its water into the mouths of their starving children.
For ten years, there was no action taken by Mohammed, not even a word. He just called people to one true God and endured all the pains they inflicted upon him and his companions.
There was a plot to assassinate him which obviously failed
Believers were driven out of their homes and forced to exile to the city of Madina.
All this because - he called people to one God ! That was his crime.

Then, after all this came the battle of Badr. There were 300 men, 5 battle swords, 3 horses and insufficient armor on the Muslim’s side. There was a trained and heavily armed regiment of 1000 on the other side. Naturally, the Muslims were worried (if not scared).

At this time, God revealed the beautiful verses to the believers, giving them hope and letting them know that God is on their and the disbelievers who committed those crimes (see bullets above) will be punished now.

Remember, God is merciful and forgiving but He is also quick to bring justice and punish those who deserve

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return / Russia Tests Hypersonic and Ballistic Missiles In Major Nuclear Drills (Pix,vid) / Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.