Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,934 members, 7,817,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Loan I Didn't Eat Or See. Matured Mind Only. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loan I Didn't Eat Or See. Matured Mind Only. (794 Views)

I Didn't Eat Throughout Yesterday / You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then / "I Didn't Only Graduate With First Class, I Also Met My Hubby In UNIOSUN" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loan I Didn't Eat Or See. Matured Mind Only. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
Good day nairalanders
No need for long story, will just go straight to the point.
I received a call from a certain number to tell a relative of mine to pay up his loan,.. It's the second time I am receiving the call.. Now the person who they call my relative, is not my relative but rather my superior at work place. His name and my name are not related in anyway, but the name they called was exactly his names he is the only person I know that answer the two names mentioned. Again he didn't inform me about using my details as a guarantor in a loan in wants to take, probably he just filled my number there only God knows if he even placed our work address there because he does not know where I am staying..
If you were in my shoes what will you do in this case, meet him and tell him (knowing he is your superior at work)
Or should I neglect the issue and face my work,
Because If he set now I don't have any relative in my current state of residence that will come and bail me out..

Matured advice only.....
Re: Loan I Didn't Eat Or See. Matured Mind Only. by budaatum: 12:12pm On Oct 05, 2021
Block the number and mind your business.
No be you collect loan!

3 Likes

Re: Loan I Didn't Eat Or See. Matured Mind Only. by writetopoker2: 12:17pm On Oct 05, 2021
godfrey02:
Good day nairalanders
I received a call from a certain number to tell a relative of mine to pay up his loan,.. It's the second time I am receiving the call.. Now the person who they call my relative, is not my relative but rather my superior at work place. His name and my name are not related in anyway, but the name they called was exactly his names he is the only person I know that answer the two names mentioned. Again he didn't inform me about using my details as a guarantor in a loan in wants to take, probably he just filled my number there only God knows if he even placed our work address there because he does not know where I am staying..
If you were in my shoes what will you do in this case, meet him and tell him (knowing he is your superior at work)
Because If he set now I don't have any relative in my current state of residence that will come and bail me out..

Matured advice only.....

1.) Be calm and focused
2.) Inform one or 2 persons and possibly make a statement at the police

3.) Get their calls and your discussions with them always recorded

4.) If they come for you physically, then let all the parties go to the nearest police to settle the matter.

5.) Finally how much loan is involved here?

Your can not be an actor in a movie your know nothing about, as you never signed any document as a guarantor with them. My submission anyway

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan I Didn't Eat Or See. Matured Mind Only. by Blessing185(f): 12:18pm On Oct 05, 2021
You just want people to bash the loan defaulter,who here doesn't know those loan people can't do shiit..its going well for u doesn't mean it's same for others,don't feel too comfortable yet in your Comfort zone because problems no dey finish for life. Nobody planned on owing these people,na condition,money expected not coming as at when expected and dvway dey tarnish people reputation make some people no gree pay.. taking dat loan someday may be d last option u may have.
Re: Loan I Didn't Eat Or See. Matured Mind Only. by motionarena: 12:18pm On Oct 05, 2021
godfrey02:
Good day nairalanders

Matured advice only.....
he did not use your name as a guarantor.

I receive those calls too, its the loan app that are calling all his contacts

1 Like

Re: Loan I Didn't Eat Or See. Matured Mind Only. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 05, 2021
writetopoker2:

1.) Be calm and focused
2.) Inform one or 2 persons and possibly make a statement at the police

3.) Get their calls and your discussions with them always recorded

4.) If they come for you physically, then let all the parties go to the nearest police to settle the matter.

5.) Finally how much loan is involved here?

Your can not be an actor in a movie your know nothing about, as you never signed any document as a guarantor with them. My submission anyway

Okk.. Thanks for your word..

For the money involved, it wasn't mentioned and the caller self didn't even allow me speaking/ask questions. Today's call, I recorded the call but, when I played it back the caller voice was not heard, only my voice and the environment was heard..
Re: Loan I Didn't Eat Or See. Matured Mind Only. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
Just ignore them no long thing

1 Like

Re: Loan I Didn't Eat Or See. Matured Mind Only. by papalsayer(m): 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
It's the loan app that gets all the numbers from the persons phone. They just call random contacts. You have nothing to worry about because that person did not use you as a guarantor
Re: Loan I Didn't Eat Or See. Matured Mind Only. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2021
motionarena:
he did not use your name as a guarantor.

I receive those calls too, its the loan app that are calling all his contacts

Okkk....
Re: Loan I Didn't Eat Or See. Matured Mind Only. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 05, 2021
Blessing185:
You just want people to bash the loan defaulter,who here doesn't know those loan people can't do shiit..its going well for u doesn't mean it's same for others,don't feel too comfortable yet in your Comfort zone because problems no dey finish for life. Nobody planned on owing these people,na condition,money expected not coming as at when expected and dvway dey tarnish people reputation make some people no gree pay.. taking dat loan someday may be d last option u may have.

Hello dear, I am not bashing him or her.. And the reason I don't want to meet him and tell him or inform him about it, is because I know how much our company is paying him and I don't expect such person with such huge amount of monthly pay to collect loan from these loan apps...... And even if he did, we shouldnt be talking of 100 or 200k, it will be way more than that. And if he set now, small me way nor know how money waka, go con dey find superior up and down... And it's s shift work... If I am picked in the morning when he is on night shift, how will I get him to respond to the issue..
Re: Loan I Didn't Eat Or See. Matured Mind Only. by DoggoneDogg: 12:32pm On Oct 05, 2021
Mtchheewww
See small nonsense wey I wan waste my maturity ontop
Re: Loan I Didn't Eat Or See. Matured Mind Only. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Mtchheewww
See small nonsense wey I wan waste my maturity ontop

LOL.....
Re: Loan I Didn't Eat Or See. Matured Mind Only. by Blessing185(f): 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
godfrey02:

Hello dear, I am not bashing him or her.. And the reason I don't want to meet him and tell him or inform him about it, is because I know how much our company is paying him and I don't expect such person with such huge amount of monthly pay to collect loan from these loan apps...... And even if he did, we shouldnt be talking of 100 or 200k, it will be way more than that. And if he set now, small me way nor know how money waka, go con dey find superior up and down... And it's s shift work... If I am picked in the morning when he is on night shift, how will I get him to respond to the issue..
oga those loan people are just trying to use people from his contact to coerce him to pay,you did not sign any agreement as a guarantor to any loan so nothing business you. Watch how sokoloan and their agents will start bashing the man now without hearing his own side of the story.
Re: Loan I Didn't Eat Or See. Matured Mind Only. by correctyourself(m): 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
godfrey02:
Good day nairalanders

Matured advice only.....

It's not an issue, those loan agents can call any contact of the person that took loan and be telling them your name was use as guarantor.

When next they call just tell them you are not aware of such loan and you don't have such relationship, ask them did you see my signature as his guarantor or my picture, that is all.
Re: Loan I Didn't Eat Or See. Matured Mind Only. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
correctyourself:

It's not an issue, those loan agents can call any contact of the person that took loan and be telling them your name was use as guarantor.

When next they call just tell them you are not aware of such loan and you don't have such relationship, ask them did you see my signature as his guarantor or my picture, that is all.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Marries Ex Husband’s Friend / What Are The Myths And Advantages Of Celibacy ? / Is She Trying To Use Charm Or JUJU On Me, Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.