Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,658 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) (56475 Views)

No Election In Biafra Land ESN Kills This Fat Man - Graphic Video / Killed Reverend Emeka Merenu. Where Is CAN And Rev. Kukah? / ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by Iliya1520: 11:09pm On Sep 14, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Terrorist APC miscreant op had to be very unfortunate to include IPOB in the topic whereas no single mention of IPOB in the write-up.

All propaganda by the real terrorists we know in this country against ipob/ESN is stale grin

Modified: so op desperately had to look for another source to mention ipob by all means.

Una no dey tire for una lies.
There was a thread of Biafrans enjoying sit-at-home bit I couldn't find one single almajiri gworo chewing Fulani terrorist there.
grin grin

Laslas na u go suffer, u are always covering ipob criminality. Na from this boko haram had started, at the beginning northerners were covering them, so now I can see how boko haram become, and look how ipob taking the same pattern of boko haram gradually. But I know say na u go received the all the wahala.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by donnie(m): 11:10pm On Sep 14, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s]They set out to kill Hausa Fulani and drive them away from iboland, but so far, the daily deaths and victims of ipob terrorist activities are mainly their own innocent igbo people.

This is obviously not a fight for freedom, it's a fight to conquer, subjugate and control their own people with brute and violence force.

How igbo people end up under the violent control of a terrorist and murdering sadistic cult was long time coming, this is the consequence of decades of parental indoctrination and radicalization, you can not raise your children with such hateful, bitter, tribal and bigoted negativities and expect a better outcome.

Sad to say, they are reaping what they sow because these are the hateful and bitter children the igbo society raised.

The chicken is now home to roost.

Sad..[/s]

Worry about the real terrorism you are promoting.

BREAKING: Emir of Bungudu kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja highway

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 11:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
[s]
MajorOvakporaye:

ONE OF THE NUMEROUS CHEAP PAID AGENTS ON NAIRALAND
[/s]

One of the numerous cheap and paid ipob terrorist trolls on Nairaland.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by Buckeyemedia1: 11:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
Angelfrost:

Yeah right...

The North is desolate, so that's why you people are feeling so left out that you have decided to get Buhari's attention like your mentors in terrorism by wilfully destroying a once peaceful Southeast with your own hands...

Many of you are so dull it makes me wonder what your chestbeating is even all about. grin
Cut their nose to spite their ears, suffering & smiling, Yet they are chest beating as if anyone really cares?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by AntiWailer: 11:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
Zikojukwu:
Tell a better lie. Anglican doesn't even have a Reverend Father.

Lol Rubbish written with confidence.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 11:12pm On Sep 14, 2021
donnie:

Worry about the real terrorism you are promoting.

BREAKING: Emir of Bungudu kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja highway

So, you are allowed to keep slaughtering your own people until I start worrying about my own terrorism.

As they say, ipob mentality is a bankrupt, unintelligent and terrorist mentality.

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by Buckeyemedia1: 11:13pm On Sep 14, 2021
Iliya1520:

Laslas na u go suffer, u are always covering ipob criminality. Na from this boko haram had started, at the beginning northerners were covering them, so now I can see how boko haram become, and look how ipob taking the same pattern of boko haram gradually. But I know say na u go received the all the wahala.
Same freaking way their cousins BH started, that is why there is a saying that fools are bound to repeat history, the apple never falls too far from the tree.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 11:14pm On Sep 14, 2021
mauchiz:
Is ipob and fulani herdsmen that kill and burn, all I know is that they should stop this nonsense before this fight will become between the igbos.
Ipob should respect themselves, enough of all this rubbish, we don't want trouble in the east.

Igbos are peace loving people, whosoever that wants to drag us into war, will pay with his blood.

The fight has long since become Igbos vs Igbos!

Wake up and smell the roses!!!

You all gave too much power to thugs and lowlifes led by a demented tyrant in the making (MNK)... What did you expect would happen?!! That they would use their sense and toe the path of peace?!! SMH.

I just hope it's not already too late for you people!!! Such a shame that y'all learnt nothing from the crisis in the North. Such a shame!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by tinsel: 11:15pm On Sep 14, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

You are Igbo like who?

grin they will always start with "I'm Igbo"

Even if you are Igbo,so you join all these Fulani terrorists pained that's is Nnamdi Kanu's ipob that is incharge.
Ofcourse you understand their useless dunce game but if you don't see that and make excuses for them,nothing for u man.
You are on your own
I have nothing further to tell you. I can see your mentality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by IbileIfe: 11:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Terrorist APC miscreant op had to be very unfortunate to include IPOB in the topic whereas no single mention of IPOB in the write-up.

All propaganda by the real terrorists we know in this country against ipob/ESN is stale grin

Modified: so op desperately had to look for another source to mention ipob by all means.

There was a thread of Biafrans enjoying sit-at-home bit I couldn't find one single almajiri gworo chewing Fulani terrorist there.
grin grin
They want to make the South East as bloody as their northern regions.
Demonic merchants of their false religion.
Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by Buckeyemedia1: 11:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
tinsel:

I have nothing further to tell you. I can see your mentality.
That dude sounds like a demented person? Igbo murdered Igbo he is shouting you Fulani? Don’t mind those kids, they see Nigeria through the rear view failure of their parents. Any time I view this picture I shake my head, why are some youths shouting Biafra, ipob soo stupid, they want innocent children to suffer for their selfish stupidity?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 11:19pm On Sep 14, 2021
SlayerForever:
Rubbish news. Soon Ndigbo will discover the governor sponsoring all these. From the school to the burnt truck to the trader attacks to this assassination. Already ESN has apprehended a few of them this evening.

Self deceit is a strange thing to witness in people who claim to be sane and intelligent...

Just read the trash you just posted up there! Governor is all of a Sudden sponsoring killers in the East just like the North shey?!! Issokay.

Let's observe how far and how long this self denial will last... Keep shooting yourselves in your feet.

No one will sympathize with any of you when it truly gets out of hand!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by Emyogalanya: 11:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
StuntingBlack:

Hello.
I don't believe there's a backbone sponsoring these guys. These guys are agitators like Odua Nation guys, NOT TERRORISTS like Boko Haram or Miyetti/Arewa, hence the spontanuity. You don't need sponsors for agitation to thrive, but do for terrorism to thrive. There's a difference between the two. Agitators reflect the groaning will of the people, Terrorists reflect the unwelcome dangers of the people. One is welcome, the other is not.

On last note though, these acts by IPOB isn't the way forward. Even though I as a native of the Westside wholeheartedly supports IPOB agitation, there are several ways IPOB can pressure the state/federal authorities without having the same people it defends bear the consequences of this stupid action of theirs.
mention one way ipob can use to pressure FG or SG

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by dk58(m): 11:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
May your soul rest in peace, Reverend

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by Emmanuella21: 11:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Continue to deceive yourselves...! It will get to all of you who are supporting and making excuses for evil! You just wait and see...!

grin grin
Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by sapientia(m): 11:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
Without any single investigation
Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by Iliya1520: 11:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
vibratingpenis:

At least they are not shouting allah kubar and detonating bombs on their body, at least they are not emulating one drunk foolish sex starved rapist barbaric false prophet from medina with a terror manual they quote that it is from their useless sky god who promise them 72 virgins whenever they cause terror.

Yes! They are not shouting Allah akbar, but they are shouting Jesus and killing their brothers Igbo in the name of Jesus Christ, and they believed in Christ and Christianity and they act according what they learned from you the bible and Christianity that is all. If not where did they learned how to kill their brothers and sisters?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by Buckeyemedia1: 11:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
IbileIfe:

They want to make the South East as bloody as their northern regions.
Demonic merchants of their false religion.
Them & Christianity share the same father in Papa Abraham, if one is false, the other to must be false?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by Christistruth00: 11:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
IPOB will soon turn up to say the Fulani Herdsmen did it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by Jostoman: 11:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
StuntingBlack:

Hello.
I don't believe there's a backbone sponsoring these guys. These guys are agitators like Odua Nation guys, NOT TERRORISTS like Boko Haram or Miyetti/Arewa, hence the spontanuity. You don't need sponsors for agitation to thrive, but do for terrorism to thrive. There's a difference between the two. Agitators reflect the groaning will of the people, Terrorists reflect the unwelcome dangers of the people. One is welcome, the other is not.

On last note though, these acts by IPOB isn't the way forward. Even though I as a native of the Westside wholeheartedly supports IPOB agitation, there are several ways IPOB can pressure the state/federal authorities without having the same people it defends bear the consequences of this stupid action of theirs.
trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by Buckeyemedia1: 11:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
sapientia:
Without any single investigation

Exact thing Tinubu said, were are the cows? Ipob will just be making noise? Criminals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by xpool(m): 11:35pm On Sep 14, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

grin grin

You and those idiots that liked the injustice you wrote will have a harsh taste of brutal injustice in your family, in Jesus name.
Stupid fools bastardizing the original purpose of sit at home, which was to mourn Biafran fallen heroes and to provide closure for the mourning Biafrans.
Continue your deception to the world, just like northerners at the beginning of Boko Haram and banditry.
Stop turning truth to falsehood, you are killing the spirit of Biafra struggle.
That was how MASSOP went astray and became history now.
I am getting sick from this constant covering of the truth. You have killed an Aglican Priest, next it will turn to a fight between Anglican and Catholics.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by StuntingBlack(m): 11:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
GetMeRight:

Those jobless criminals (murderers and kidnappers) are your agitators? You are still dreaming, time to wake up
Look dude, one thing is clear going by ur response: You are either

- a Northerner currently shivering as a result of recent socio-economic developments.

Well if you are, NEWS FLASH : This charade of a mere geographic expression of a country between animals and humans is about to fall apart. Crying and writhing in fear of secession will not stop your precious Nigerian project from the inevitable. Your hopes will fall flat on the eyes when Biafra in the east is realized and my kins of Odualand in the West go our separate ways to call it quits to this failure of a Northern-cesspit disguised contraption called Nigeria.

- a Westerner like me but yet to grapple with the already devastating consequences of been a citizen of this living hell of a country.

In this case, do me a favour bro: Stop the IPOB bashing. You wanna know the truth - I was once like you who liked vilifying IPOB. And the funny thing is that I still do : howbeit reasonably when one considers their senseless strategies of agitation. But you know what, it's one thing to criticize these guys BUT failing to extend similar if not more scathing reaction to those animals up north of our geography. I advice you WAKE UP, SMELL THE COFFEE, AND THINK.

IPOB isn't no damn problem for me at this moment. Far from it. Sorry to say this, they can kill themselves till eternity for all I care.
.....But you see those animals up North, they are a ticking nuclear time bomb THAT MUST BE OSTRACIZED from us.

Staying too long for decades with these creatures has been a disaster so far....
Staying towards a Century my bro, is a certain suicide in the waiting. !!
Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by StuntingBlack(m): 11:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by hansomb: 11:40pm On Sep 14, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

grin grin
keep fooling yourself. Òbólóbò.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by RevDesm0ndJuju: 11:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
Zionists are as equally if not more insane and mad like their Sunni Pets.

When I say IPOB will team up with Bokos to wage war on Christians in Nigeria this is what I meant.

3 Likes

Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by OGAStacks2021: 11:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by StuntingBlack(m): 11:49pm On Sep 14, 2021
Jostoman:
trash

What does a potential terrorist like you (that's if you aren't already) know about agitation?....Of course nothing.

You feed your stomachs through terror and live as everlasting parasites in a country where normal humans have to survive with you animals , so I don't expect a block-headed Almajiri to grasp the groans of agitation
Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by Jostoman: 11:53pm On Sep 14, 2021
StuntingBlack:

What does a potential terrorist like you (that's if you aren't already) know about agitation?....Of course nothing.

You feed your stomachs through terror and live as everlasting parasites in a country where normal humans have to survive with you animals , so I don't expect a block-headed Almajiri to grasp the groans of agitation
you said you support IPOB but at the end of your statement you stylishly put the blame on IPOB.

1 Like

Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by GetMeRight: 11:54pm On Sep 14, 2021
StuntingBlack:

Look dude, one thing is clear going by ur response: You are either

- a Northerner currently shivering as a result of recent socio-economic developments.

Well if you are, NEWS FLASH : This charade of a mere geographic expression of a country between animals and humans is about to fall apart. Crying and writhing in fear of secession will not stop your precious Nigerian project from the inevitable. Your hopes will fall flat on the eyes when Biafra in the east is realized and my kins of Odualand in the West go our separate ways to call it quits to this failure of a Northern-cesspit disguised contraption called Nigeria.

- a Westerner like me but yet to grapple with the already devastating consequences of been a citizen of this living hell of a country.

In this case, do me a favour bro: Stop the IPOB bashing. You wanna know the truth - I was once like you who liked vilifying IPOB. And the funny thing is that I still do : howbeit reasonably when one considers their senseless strategies of agitation. But you know what, it's one thing to criticize these guys BUT failing to extend similar if not more scathing reaction to those animals up north of our geography. I advice you WAKE UP, SMELL THE COFFEE, AND THINK.

IPOB isn't no damn problem for me at this moment. Far from it. Sorry to say this, they can kill themselves till eternity for all I care.

.....But you see those animals up North, they are a ticking nuclear time bomb THAT MUST BE OSTRACIZED from us.

Staying too long for decades with these creatures has been a disaster so far....
Staying towards a Century my bro, is a certain suicide in the waiting. !!

You don't have problem with your neighbours killing and destroying but you are worried about the ones hundreds of kilometres away from you?
Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by Kdon2: 11:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
Angelfrost:

Yeah right...

The North is desolate, so that's why you people are feeling so left out that you have decided to get Buhari's attention like your mentors in terrorism by wilfully destroying a once peaceful Southeast with your own hands...

Many of you are so dull it makes me wonder what your chestbeating is even all about. grin

Carve out your own fulanidom and let's see how far you imbeciles can go. Mtchewww
Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by StuntingBlack(m): 11:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
Jostoman:
you said you support IPOB but at the end of your statement you stylishly put the blame on IPOB.

I support IPOB is not = I support the recent actions of IPOB
Learn to not confuse the two.

IPOB is an agitation I SUPPORT
IPOB actions of agitation are acts of stupidity I DONT SUPPORT.

Again, don't confuse the two.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists / Major-Gen Abdullahi Muraina's Family Fights Over His Assets / Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.