Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,759 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) (56530 Views)

No Election In Biafra Land ESN Kills This Fat Man - Graphic Video / Killed Reverend Emeka Merenu. Where Is CAN And Rev. Kukah? / ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by Emmanuel909090: 4:19am On Sep 15, 2021
RIP MOG.
May your killer's know no peace.
Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by Birkhof(m): 4:22am On Sep 15, 2021
Zikojukwu:
Imagine Fulani herdsmen writing thrash on nairaland.

Must you always blame everything on Fulani. Some of you here just want to talk, without thinking, forgetting how both sides plays major roles in all these.

The moment we stop using sentiment on everything then maybe Nigeria can be great again

1 Like

Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by Barnesgreat: 5:08am On Sep 15, 2021
Suspected Eastern security network members, allegedly kill Anglican Priest, Emeka Merenu in Imo State

whenever a renowned group commits a crime, they come out to claim it. The law gives them the right to do so. But in the event of IPOB or ESN, its usually a case of blatant apportioning of blame by our media rats with no verification whatsoever. This clearly shows a loopsided reportage and abuse of power.

1 Like

Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by kingthreat(m): 5:21am On Sep 15, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Terrorist APC miscreant op had to be very unfortunate to include IPOB in the topic whereas no single mention of IPOB in the write-up.

All propaganda by the real terrorists we know in this country against ipob/ESN is stale grin

Modified: so op desperately had to look for another source to mention ipob by all means.

Una no dey tire for una lies.
There was a thread of Biafrans enjoying sit-at-home but I couldn't find one single almajiri gworo chewing Fulani terrorist there.
grin grin

When IPOB was killing soldiers and innocent Igbo policemen, clowns like you were claiming it was untrue. Its those who listen to your misinformation that I pity
Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by JustforMen: 5:56am On Sep 15, 2021
post=105823826:
Devil will continue to punish Nnamdi cownu and all his brainwashed animals.
They will never escape the brutal deaths awaiting them for all the innocent igbo lives they caused to die, especially our relative Miracle Nwobodo.
All your mothers will cry on your Graves just the same way miracles mother did and refused to be consoled.

RIP Father.
May your killers and the animals supporting them all perish painfully before the end of this year.
Animals and bastards everywhere

are you calling them animals because you want to barbeque them?
Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by Mexicanbreed: 6:10am On Sep 15, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Terrorist APC miscreant op had to be very unfortunate to include IPOB in the topic whereas no single mention of IPOB in the write-up.

All propaganda by the real terrorists we know in this country against ipob/ESN is stale grin

Modified: so op desperately had to look for another source to mention ipob by all means.

There was a thread of Biafrans enjoying sit-at-home but I couldn't find one single almajiri gworo chewing Fulani terrorist there.
grin grin
Continue living in denier, Una go soon learn in the hard way.
Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by Mexicanbreed: 6:16am On Sep 15, 2021
NGpatriot:
They set out to kill Hausa Fulani and drive them away from iboland, but so far, the daily deaths and victims of ipob terrorist activities are mainly their own innocent igbo people.

This is obviously not a fight for freedom, it's a fight to conquer, subjugate and control their own people with brute and violence force.

How igbo people end up under the violent control of a terrorist and murdering sadistic cult was long time coming, this is the consequence of decades of parental indoctrination and radicalization, you can not raise your children with such hateful, bitter, tribal and bigoted negativities and expect a better outcome.

Sad to say, they are reaping what they sow because these are the hateful and bitter children the igbo society raised.

The chicken is now home to roost.

Sad..

It's shocking when you hear what comes out of some igbo kids abt other tribes, this ppl have successfully raised their kids to hate n see every other tribe as against them
Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by donnie(m): 6:31am On Sep 15, 2021
NGpatriot:

[s]So, you are allowed to keep slaughtering your own people until I start worrying about my own terrorism.

As they say, ipob mentality is a bankrupt, unintelligent and terrorist mentality.
grin grin[/s]

Just mind your damned terrorist-ravaged region.
[img]https://c./FFfejBoAdx4AAAAd/drink-water-mind-your-business.gif[/img]
Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by Edusouls(m): 6:47am On Sep 15, 2021
You are a complete animal, were u born by a human being? I wonder were this generation of humans nowadays come from, Humans or animals..?quote author=colorsofrainbow post=105817508] Terrorist APC miscreant op had to be very unfortunate to include IPOB in the topic whereas no single mention of IPOB in the write-up.

grin grin[/quote]
Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by colorsofrainbow: 6:48am On Sep 15, 2021
Edusouls:
You are a complete animal, were u born by a human being? I wonder were this generation of humans nowadays come from, Humans or animals..?quote author=colorsofrainbow post=105817508] Terrorist APC miscreant op had to be very unfortunate to include IPOB in the topic whereas no single mention of IPOB in the write-up.

grin grin

Who cares about the noise you just made?
Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by deebrownneymar: 6:49am On Sep 15, 2021
IPOB has done more harm than good for the Igbos. I don’t understand the unwarranted killings. FG should flush them out. I can’t but help to think that FG was right in proscribing them.
Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 15, 2021
ezenwajosh:
Where is IPOB FLAG IN THE KILLING

Now, in the next lies, the flag would be included

But I pray before they carryout the next cheap blackmail, ESN will be on them
Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by Franklyspeakin: 7:30am On Sep 15, 2021
Buy AIT carried it Noe. IPOB is a terrorist organization shay we can see it now?
colorsofrainbow:

grin grin
Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by StuntingBlack(m): 7:33am On Sep 15, 2021
focus7:

You tried to sound intelligent but end up sounding stupid. Never compare the terrorist group like IPOB/ESN with oodua agitation, have you ever heard oodua killed their Yoruba people who are not supporting their agitations or of what justification is your support of a terrorist group denying students in a region from sitting for their WAEC?

Niggy, agitation is agitation, be it IPOB or OduaNation. THEY JUST DIFFERENT VERSIONS OF THE SAME THING. You hating on IPOB/ESN isn't my damn business or problem. But your lack of hindsight of understanding the reason behind the reasonable but stupid act of IPOB is however.

Don't worry, over time you will realize that taking panadol over another's headache isn't worth it when your own body is screaming SICKNESS. Yes the East is presently sick due to the developments in the country, but so the West. So advice: look critically at the current socio-economic ills in the West (since you sound like one going by your response) and understand that the West are also in agitation, JUST LIKE the East. Ipob or no Ipob.

Channel your efforts into seeing the ills currently destroying us down West here rather than pokenosing into the foolishness of IPOB. It's their life. It's their agitation. Not yours. How they go about achieving Biafra shouldn't be your damn business if you are reasonable or wise enough to realize that.
Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 15, 2021
Veggieseedies:

Now, in the next lies, the flag would be included

But I pray before they carryout the next cheap blackmail, ESN will be on them
grin
Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by jimter44(m): 8:06am On Sep 15, 2021
Zikojukwu:
Tell a better lie. Anglican doesn't even have a Reverend Father.

Where in the news did you Rev. Father.
Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by barcaboi(m): 8:10am On Sep 15, 2021
Zikojukwu:
A reverend; read again
Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by Lovenorth: 8:26am On Sep 15, 2021
Family business
Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by engrjohnson50(m): 8:53am On Sep 15, 2021
Which way my brother.. there are things you need to reason very well before commenting. I don't support evil and all those killings. But Nigeria government don't want to handle the situation very well. They believed is political motivated. Remember Garba shehu came out on channels TV and said the president will never negotiate with criminals that want money for agitating. But let me tell you one thing. About 80 percent of IGBO want to leave Nigeria. Any referendum by Nigeria government, Biafra will be actualize. The federal government are making the situation worse. You tag them terrorist for fighting for freedom instead of you to sit and discuss with them on a round table. You also allow FULANI to invade there STATES and start killing people. IPOP waited for long for the state and federal government to protect people in IGBO region but the army and police did nothing. Thats what brought eastern security network. Nigeria government sent army to kill every eastern security. Instead of negotiating with them and give them assurance of protecting their people. The eastern governor's are deceiving them self. IGBO YOUTH ARE NOT HAPPY WITH NIGERIA GOVERNMENT. that's why they obey anything from IPOP. PLEASE I WANT YOU TO TELL ME THE BEST WAY TO HANDLE IT.
StuntingBlack:

Hello.
I don't believe there's a backbone sponsoring these guys. These guys are agitators like Odua Nation guys, NOT TERRORISTS like Boko Haram or Miyetti/Arewa, hence the spontanuity. You don't need sponsors for agitation to thrive, but do for terrorism to thrive. There's a difference between the two. Agitators reflect the groaning will of the people, Terrorists reflect the unwelcome dangers of the people. One is welcome, the other is not.

On last note though, these acts by IPOB isn't the way forward. Even though I as a native of the Westside wholeheartedly supports IPOB agitation, there are several ways IPOB can pressure the state/federal authorities without having the same people it defends bear the consequences of this stupid action of theirs.
Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by odysey: 8:57am On Sep 15, 2021
Kam2021:
IPOB should fish out those using its name for bad..or else the tables will be turned against them. People are dying unjustly because of this sit at home

It's the paid media but the truth will come over
NB all articles say suspected the op removed it, the lies won't work, the truth is know
Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by vibratingpenis: 9:33am On Sep 15, 2021
Iliya1520:

Yes! They are not shouting Allah akbar, but they are shouting Jesus and killing their brothers Igbo in the name of Jesus Christ, and they believed in Christ and Christianity and they act according what they learned from you the bible and Christianity that is all. If not where did they learned how to kill their brothers and sisters?

Look at how pained you are that am saying the truth, did I call any person's name or religion but your carry come stupidity have pushed you to assume am a christian, I won't deny am a christian anyway because of an 1mbecile with the brain of a jelly fish. Of course it is apparent there is no credence to this news, is this how almajiris and born by mistakes in your mosques are taught by your terrorist pro imams to form stories? How does this story sound to you that a priest will contract soldiers to guard his church? Why didn't the assailants go after the church members. It is like the most of you almajiris according to your fake arse mohammed instructed that part of your brains should be scraped away while aborting you guys from the useless wombs that formed idiots like you. Lets assume that ESN are terrorists according to your terrorist government, they are fighting to self rule themselves that they are tired of the union, but tell me what your terrorist mohammed and sex starved allah told bokoharam, bandits, isis, etc to fight for? To coerce us to practise a deadly anti human religion of urine and feaces, no wonder nature punished the bingo mohammed by letting to be poisoned by a mere slave woman he was planing to rape that night, he died like a rabid dog salivating from the mouth, catarrh from the nose and tears from the eyes, he was convulsing so much that his prick broke into seven pieces, nature didn't stop to humiliate your nonsense mohammed, he was buried but hungry scavenging pigs exhumed his petrifying smelly carcass and ate almost half of him including his broken prick, your fake arse mohammed is residing in the stomach of a dirty pig wnd that is why your religion is dirty, smelly and piggy. Your religion supports mass murder, violence, rape, child marriage, terrorism, any eveil you can think about. Idiat headslamming muslim that now have mark of the beast.
Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by salykely(m): 10:22am On Sep 15, 2021
Zikojukwu:

what should worry you is whether ESN killed a human being known as Emaka Merenu. You guys shamelessly descend on every post to heap sand round the waist of ESN anytime they commit atrocities. tell me how exactly are you not one of the murderers if factually he was killed by ESN. this Monster you created out of hate for PMB will consume you all. let keep counting... ESN will surely kill another IPOB sympathizer tomorrow.
Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 15, 2021
Notasyouthink:
These people shouting IPOB ESN are the people doing these killings people should beware of them open your eyes and see the killings and blackmail.
You spend all ur time and energy accusing North of hiding criminals and now the baseless accusations are turning to hunt u, u rush to every bad news from North and tag it Fulani or BH and we never accuse u of what u have just mentioned. You can't bear the heat and it is imminent.
Learn to know that war doesn't have control mechanism, it is leaderless, it is a way of settling hidden grievances.
How could u live in peace while celebrating the release of about 1000 hard criminals from prison? I wonder what name u will tag others if it were not ur people who made that crazy action.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat / Troops Kill ESN/IPOB Fighters In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) / Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.