Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) (56523 Views)

No Election In Biafra Land ESN Kills This Fat Man - Graphic Video / Killed Reverend Emeka Merenu. Where Is CAN And Rev. Kukah? / ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by StuntingBlack(m): 12:05am On Sep 15, 2021
GetMeRight:

You don't have problem with your neighbours killing and destroying but you are worried about the ones hundreds of kilometres away from you?

Who are they killing? Is it me or my people in the West here? If not me, so why ask me to get worried. It's there bodies piling up, not that of Yorubas so I'm not moved. Not that I hate them mind you..

Of course, I have to worry about animals in human skin. We Yorubas are aware those Northerners are a time bomb, so why ask me why we should be worried? Even in spite of the presence of a mini-crisis, I see them littering the whose city down West with their ugly and smelling self.
So tell me, what happens if a full-blown crisis ensues, which region do you think those animals will troupe down to for survival?

WEST OF COURSE !!
Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 15, 2021
I am Igbo but I am not in support of Biafra, we don't love ourselves. How do you go about killing your brothers and sisters, students that were supposed to write English WAEC were sent home, their bicycles burnt and they missed that paper, which will warrant them to rewrite it next year. All I see is hatred from these IPOB.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by colorsofrainbow: 12:18am On Sep 15, 2021
Iliya1520:

Laslas na u go suffer, u are always covering ipob criminality. Na from this boko haram had started, at the beginning northerners were covering them, so now I can see how boko haram become, and look how ipob taking the same pattern of boko haram gradually. But I know say na u go received the all the wahala.
Story for the gods.
Worry about your terrorist ravaged zone
Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by colorsofrainbow: 12:19am On Sep 15, 2021
Stomoney:
All those laugh emojis grin are fake bro. Tell us how us how you feeling right now cool
So you always smile in depression grin grin
Experience talking
Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by IJOBA11: 12:21am On Sep 15, 2021
loveth360:
You enemies of Biafra should continue killing just to discredit Ipob,but i assure you that una end is near.

We Igbos are not fools.
IGBOS ARE CHRISTIANS, SO THEY HAD TO TARGET A POPULAR PRIEST IN ORDER TO TURN IGBOS AGAINST EACH OTHER.

WELL PLANNED

1 Like

Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by Menace2Society(m): 12:52am On Sep 15, 2021
cybersoldiers:
AFONJAZZ FAKE NEWS AS USUAL.

No Igbo should believe these fake Yoruba media liars.

Any region fighting Igbo's with fake news should be fought back.

Igbo youths should wake up against all these fake Yoruba Muslim media
Lol u be confirm slowpoke!most of u Igbos no just get any sense.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:24am On Sep 15, 2021
Zikojukwu:
Tell a better lie. Anglican doesn't even have a Reverend Father.

They didn't mention Reverend Father. They only mentioned Reverend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by focus7: 1:44am On Sep 15, 2021
od501 God will judge you and other bloodthirsty murderers people supporting IPOB/ESN, just as they are killing people in the name of agitations so they will kill you and members of your family. Come here and begin to claim that your dumb theory that it's DSS and the police trying to frame up IPOB/ESN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by focus7: 1:50am On Sep 15, 2021
NGpatriot:
They set out to kill Hausa Fulani and drive them away from iboland, but so far, the daily deaths and victims of ipob terrorist activities are mainly their own innocent igbo people.

This is obviously not a fight for freedom, it's a fight to conquer, subjugate and control their own people with brute and violence force.

How igbo people end up under the violent control of a terrorist and murdering sadistic cult was long time coming, this is the consequence of decades of parental indoctrination and radicalization, you can not raise your children with such hateful, bitter, tribal and bigoted negativities and expect a better outcome.

Sad to say, they are reaping what they sow because these are the hateful and bitter children the igbo society raised.

The chicken is now home to roost.

Sad..

Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:51am On Sep 15, 2021
Lori Iro
Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by focus7: 1:53am On Sep 15, 2021
SlayerForever:
Rubbish news. Soon Ndigbo will discover the governor sponsoring all these. From the school to the burnt truck to the trader attacks to this assassination. Already ESN has apprehended a few of them this evening.

You people are pathetic in your defense of this terrorist group, it only shows how bloodthirsty and murderous you are.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by chukel(m): 1:58am On Sep 15, 2021
techwaya:
I doubt it's ESn, please let's be careful of the kind of news we feed the public..

this was exactly how boko was protected and nutured by the north. Today, it's decimating them. Continue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by focus7: 2:00am On Sep 15, 2021
StuntingBlack:

Hello.
I don't believe there's a backbone sponsoring these guys. These guys are agitators like Odua Nation guys, NOT TERRORISTS like Boko Haram or Miyetti/Arewa, hence the spontanuity. You don't need sponsors for agitation to thrive, but do for terrorism to thrive. There's a difference between the two. Agitators reflect the groaning will of the people, Terrorists reflect the unwelcome dangers of the people. One is welcome, the other is not.

On last note though, these acts by IPOB isn't the way forward. Even though I as a native of the Westside wholeheartedly supports IPOB agitation, there are several ways IPOB can pressure the state/federal authorities without having the same people it defends bear the consequences of this stupid action of theirs.

You tried to sound intelligent but end up sounding stupid. Never compare the terrorist group like IPOB/ESN with oodua agitation, have you ever heard oodua killed their Yoruba people who are not supporting their agitations or of what justification is your support of a terrorist group denying students in a region from sitting for their WAEC?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:02am On Sep 15, 2021
let’s change more lives together, get your facts right, Its said unknown gunmen not Ipob or ESN - To kill a dog , you have to call the dog a bad name! Orsu LGA, Imo state - Some yet-to-be-identified hoodlums have murdered an Anglican priest, Reverend Emeka Merenu,

Some unknown gunmen have struck again in Imo state, killing an Anglican priest, Reverend Emeka Merenu Merenu was reportedly killed in the early hours of Tuesday, September 14, at the church premises The Imo state police command has confirmed the ugly incident, adding that investigations have commenced - The Punch reported. The newspaper stated that the priest was killed in the early hours of Tuesday, September 14. Imo state under the watch of Governor Hope Uzodimma has become a hotbed of violence. Merenu until his death was the priest-in-charge of St Andrew’s Anglican church, Ihitte-Ukwa in the Orsu local government area of the state. A member of the church whose name was not revealed was cited saying that the attackers stormed the church premises, butchered the priest and set his vehicle on fire before fleeing.

1 Like

Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by chukel(m): 2:05am On Sep 15, 2021
Angelfrost:

The fight has long since become Igbos vs Igbos!

Wake up and smell the roses!!!

You all gave too much power to thugs and lowlifes led by a demented tyrant in the making (MNK)... What did you expect would happen?!! That they would use their sense and toe the path of peace?!! SMH.

I just hope it's not already too late for you people!!! Such a shame that y'all learnt nothing from the crisis in the North. Such a shame!!!
how can you give what you don't have? MNK will never give peace. Has anyone ever heard peaceful comments from that psycopath? Its always hate, destroy, kill, behead etc. I sit and wonder how we degenerated this much. Someone aptly captured it. Igbo parents are to blame. They have raised a lot of igbo children imbibing hate in them. Telling them north hates them. Yoruba hates them. South south betrayed them. These children have grown up with nothing but hate. Outcome is what we see today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by focus7: 2:06am On Sep 15, 2021
StuntingBlack:

Funny that the Sad part of your post is actually the true reality of the state of things in 'Good-For-Nothing' Northern Nigeria. So dont pity IPOB, cos just like Odua Nation, the IPOB is a legit ideal like an open sore that will slowly heal from the unfortunate conjoining of its people with unrepentant animalistic illitrates up north of its geography.

So you know what man, save ur tears for your brothers and sisters up there yet to realize the FULL devastating effect of your ticking bomb of a region called Arewa.

Stop comparing oodua with IPOB their activities clearly differentiate their intention. In your other post you were claiming to be from the west but your write up indicates where are truly from, this is what some coward like you do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by sapientia(m): 2:46am On Sep 15, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Exact thing Tinubu said, were are the cows? Ipob will just be making noise? Criminals.

What you think about IPOB does not matter

You are irrelevant

Chew and that while you die of internal hatred induced pains

1 Like

Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by generalwo(m): 2:59am On Sep 15, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

https://ait.live/suspected-eastern-security-network-members-allegedly-kill-anglican-priest-emeka-merenu-in-imo-state/
... Watch the way the pear headed ipob terrorists wil claim that esn was set up..... Bunch of criminals..... Make una dey cover for them.... If them no see who kill, they will turn on those supporting them the way the malus in the north are doing presently...... Shey them don begin kidnap their monarchs and prominent men? Eastern Nigeria will soon be like the north..... Na small time remain......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by Benwallt(m): 3:23am On Sep 15, 2021
Focus has been shifted from 'suspected herdsmen' Why can't we lIve in peace?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by Ckonnet: 3:38am On Sep 15, 2021
Zikojukwu:
Imagine Fulani herdsmen writing thrash on nairaland.

You lots should stop be stupid. All you do is deny and acts like Dundee.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by Igwekaala(m): 3:48am On Sep 15, 2021
You must be out of your mind to mention ESN

1 Like

Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by Bishop4real: 3:54am On Sep 15, 2021
techwaya:
I doubt it's ESn, please let's be careful of the kind of news we feed the public..

Doubting Thomas, please keep doubting until it probably gets to you. These guys are now clear terror in the villages & hintherlands & you're here doubting. Continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by Bishop4real: 3:57am On Sep 15, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

Another lying ass MOFO! This story is a typical tall tale by the EVIL Daura Secret Service (DSS) and their paid agents. Where in Igbo land do you have soldiers guarding a church? These people like to make up stories but at least they should learn to tell a more believable story than this c0ckamamie. You can tell your fake story as many times as you wish but NO sensible person believes you.

And you didn't read where they said the priest "invited" the military? This could be as a result of the spate of insecurity in Igboland in recent times. And the ESN/UGM terrorists saw it as an act of sabotage as usual & did their trademark thing: killing.
Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by witworth(m): 4:14am On Sep 15, 2021
Jerryherd:

.but have Reverend
and father lol
Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by Commentor: 4:17am On Sep 15, 2021
StuntingBlack:

Look dude, one thing is clear going by ur response: You are either

- a Northerner currently shivering as a result of recent socio-economic developments.

Well if you are, NEWS FLASH : This charade of a mere geographic expression of a country between animals and humans is about to fall apart. Crying and writhing in fear of secession will not stop your precious Nigerian project from the inevitable. Your hopes will fall flat on the eyes when Biafra in the east is realized and my kins of Odualand in the West go our separate ways to call it quits to this failure of a Northern-cesspit disguised contraption called Nigeria.

- a Westerner like me but yet to grapple with the already devastating consequences of been a citizen of this living hell of a country.

In this case, do me a favour bro: Stop the IPOB bashing. You wanna know the truth - I was once like you who liked vilifying IPOB. And the funny thing is that I still do : howbeit reasonably when one considers their senseless strategies of agitation. But you know what, it's one thing to criticize these guys BUT failing to extend similar if not more scathing reaction to those animals up north of our geography. I advice you WAKE UP, SMELL THE COFFEE, AND THINK.

IPOB isn't no damn problem for me at this moment. Far from it. Sorry to say this, they can kill themselves till eternity for all I care.
.....But you see those animals up North, they are a ticking nuclear time bomb THAT MUST BE OSTRACIZED from us.

Staying too long for decades with these creatures has been a disaster so far....
Staying towards a Century my bro, is a certain suicide in the waiting. !!

Sure.

It is a mortal sin for foreigners to kill igbo.

But igbo on igbo Killing is allowed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MKO Abiola’s Grave 18 Years After (Photos) / Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo / Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.