Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

My Boyfriend Is Demanding Money Frm Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Demanding Money Frm Me (3464 Views)

His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch / Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. / My Chick Is Demanding: What Can I Buy For My Girlfriend For Valentine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Is Demanding Money Frm Me by ibejiibeji: 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2009
my boyfriend saw me in a colleagues car and has made up his mind that am going out with him and says the only way he can forgive me is if i pay a hundred thousand naira into his account. do i pay and we continue our relationship or do i call his bluff? we've bin going out 4 a while,i love him to bits and show him. i can swear he loves me even though he acts funny cry cry cry cry what do i do
Re: My Boyfriend Is Demanding Money Frm Me by Thor(m): 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2009
If you love him you will give him every last penny you own  grin

That is if you are stupid of course  lipsrsealed

You should kick his ass out of the door. What kind of low life excuse for a man is he demanding money from you?

Best get rid of him and find a real man wink

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Demanding Money Frm Me by IFELEKE(m): 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2009
Poster,
are you his girlfriend or his personal cash dispensing A.T.M ?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Demanding Money Frm Me by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 24, 2009
This is called blackmail!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Demanding Money Frm Me by Gentlelady(f): 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2009
Don't give him any money. If he wants to go let him go, a better guy will come along. Haba!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Demanding Money Frm Me by platinumnk(f): 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2009
sounds like hes trying to love-vendor u?! cool
Re: My Boyfriend Is Demanding Money Frm Me by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2009
You have got to be kidding me! angry  Please, telling you to pay N100,000 is not a sign of love! Call his bluff, cos that has to be a very expensive joke! And poster, i wouldn't go swearing by his love anytime soon, because you're not in his head!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Demanding Money Frm Me by GEW: 6:28pm On Jul 24, 2009
improve the offer give him more than he asked
Re: My Boyfriend Is Demanding Money Frm Me by Kelvinj(m): 6:32pm On Jul 24, 2009
C'mon gf, wat ar u waitin 4? Give him ur ATM card.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Demanding Money Frm Me by muyoto: 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2009
You no even happy say he dey ask you. Com on give him the money and stop being stingy. . . tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Is Demanding Money Frm Me by justwise(m): 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2009
ibejiibeji:

my boyfriend saw me in a colleagues car and has made up his mind that am going out with him and says the only way he can forgive me is if i pay a hundred thousand naira into his account. do i pay and we continue our relationship or do i call his bluff? we've bin going out 4 a while,i love him to bits and show him. i can swear he loves me even though he acts funny cry cry cry cry what do i do

U must be kidding me, just see ur doctor asap, cos u need a proper mental check-up
Re: My Boyfriend Is Demanding Money Frm Me by Godmother(f): 7:08pm On Jul 24, 2009
Obviously this guy doent love you and doesnt want to loose out completely, hence, im asking for a hundred thousand. If I were you, I'd move on. A man who loves u would never blackmail u
Re: My Boyfriend Is Demanding Money Frm Me by BinghiNya(m): 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2009
Am i watching nollywood. Did you say your guy demanded money to blackmail you. he is unserious as for you, wetin u dey do for colleagues car, na there he dey start.Na so my former girl dey talk till she left me. Tell the guy your mind but don't leave him cos guys no too plenty for outside. tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Is Demanding Money Frm Me by adconline(m): 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2009
looks like you were ridin dirty in a Bentley or Ferrari with your colleague?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Demanding Money Frm Me by Outstrip(f): 12:38am On Jul 25, 2009
orisirisi
Re: My Boyfriend Is Demanding Money Frm Me by TOPE20001(f): 12:44am On Jul 25, 2009
ibejiibeji:

my boyfriend saw me in a colleagues car and has made up his mind that am going out with him and says the only way he can forgive me is if i pay a hundred thousand naira into his account. do i pay and we continue our relationship or do i call his bluff? we've bin going out 4 a while,i love him to bits and show him. i can swear he loves me even though he acts funny  cry cry cry cry what do i do

Tis is funny? grin grin grin
Relationship is now business to some ppl . . .honey he doesnt love u. cool
Re: My Boyfriend Is Demanding Money Frm Me by debosky(m): 12:45am On Jul 25, 2009
Hehehehe. . . . .my brothers have become wise!! cheesy

After all the maga don pay moves of women, brothers are hitting back. If men beg they must spend money buying gifts, flowers and the like not so? I suggest you pay the 100k sharp sharp and stop forming. grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Demanding Money Frm Me by walestar2(m): 1:05am On Jul 25, 2009
Let's think better. Miss or Mrs, you might have probably collect at least 500,000 thousands naira from this guy and he felt like withdrawing 100,000 out of this. if flies are bitting a wounded person nobody will talk but if a wounded person is killing flies everyone will shout at him that he has no mercy for little things God has created. You self give am, you even fit don collect pass 500,000 from the guy hand.at least when you have been collecting money from the guy,nairaland people no hear anything and when the guy ask money, you broadcast am like channels television
Re: My Boyfriend Is Demanding Money Frm Me by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 25, 2009
a guy back in school ran a different scam on his GF - he told her cults boys were harrassing him because of her - so she was giving him 'ransom money' to settle the guys which of course, the BF and his friends hammered.

equal oppportunity ripping off eh - if a man can maga, a woman can maga better cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Is Demanding Money Frm Me by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 25, 2009
by the sounds of it,if this relationship keeps going,
you will be broke.he would have married you and taken all the money
then divorced you. WAKE UP GIRL WAKE UP
Re: My Boyfriend Is Demanding Money Frm Me by wealthyguy(m): 9:04am On Jul 25, 2009
ibejiibeji:

The guy is nothing but a low self-esteem carrier.
Move on before he infects you.

Don't ever give out a kobo.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Demanding Money Frm Me by samparian(m): 9:37am On Jul 25, 2009
A beg throw him out. i hate it when broke a$$ people try to reap where they did not sow.

Girl, this is not love. Its stupidity.
If he had asked for money under a different circumstance, its considerable.
Begin tear race like Chioma Ajunwa
Re: My Boyfriend Is Demanding Money Frm Me by YankeeZulu: 10:54am On Jul 25, 2009
Can't you beg him to take 50k? Okay, highest, 65k instead of the 100k? Since he can be bought, he can also be priced like stockfish for market. cheesy

On a serious note, that bf is a liability not a lover. if he's broke why can't he ask for assistance like a normal guy instead of blackmailing you for being in another guy's car. If he caught you in bed nko? Na land you go buy for am for Lekki as compensation. Shiorr grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Demanding Money Frm Me by argent(f): 11:09am On Jul 25, 2009
Relationships have now turned into money making ventures. O ga ju cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Is Demanding Money Frm Me by ibejiibeji: 10:57pm On Jul 25, 2009
d only reason i was in my colleagues car was cos it rained and he gave me a ride home, am doing nothing with him. haven't seen my boyfriend in 7 days, av bin miserable,av calld him so many times and sent him lots of msgs but he's totally indifferent. i guess the writing is on the wall.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Demanding Money Frm Me by ibejiibeji: 11:38pm On Jul 25, 2009
ibejiibjavascript:void(0);eji:

d only reason i was in my colleagues car was cos it rained and he gave me a ride home, am doing nothing with him. haven't seen my boyfriend in 7 days, av bin miserable,av calld him so many times and sent him lots of msgs but he's totally indifferent. i guess the writing is on the wall.
what do i do? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: My Boyfriend Is Demanding Money Frm Me by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:11am On Jul 26, 2009
Now that's pure blackmail! shocked

You said the writing is on the wall?

SO it simply means its time to move on and get yourself another bloke girl!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Demanding Money Frm Me by na2day2(m): 3:45am On Jul 26, 2009
ibejiibeji:

my boyfriend saw me in a colleagues car and has made up his mind that am going out with him and says the only way he can forgive me is if i pay a hundred thousand naira into his account. do i pay and we continue our relationship or do i call his bluff? we've bin going out 4 a while,i love him to bits and show him. i can swear he loves me even though he acts funny  cry cry cry cry what do i do

u know this love thing cost money and i can assure u his asking price is pretty cheap, so if i were u, just to prove ur undying love for him, give him double, he will never leave u nor forsake u  [size=1pt]as long as that account of urs keeps doing its job[/size]  wink wink

ThoniaSlim:

Now that's pure blackmail!  shocked

what blackmail? this is pure whitemail! we all know that it is a fact that relationships cant survive without money, at least that is what a lot of naija girls tell me  tongue tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Is Demanding Money Frm Me by Bossman(m): 3:59am On Jul 26, 2009
Now, I hope he is just joking. Or this is totally not true. And this is from someone that claims he loves you. If this is a true story, you better rethink your relationship with this guy.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Demanding Money Frm Me by adaku123(f): 4:07am On Jul 26, 2009
Dis is absolutely annoying, I cant make up my minding if u are serious or jokin, dis doesnt warrant a question,

If your bf is serious then he is a real w****R, Stay away from the idiot,

Even though good men are scarce it doesn't mean you have to settle for a shithole  who wants to use you like central bank of Nigeria,  U GET RID OF DIRT DARLING, U DONT KEEP IT  shocked
Re: My Boyfriend Is Demanding Money Frm Me by daduke2k(m): 4:25am On Jul 26, 2009
@adaku123, baby are u sayin d guy is dirt? OR are u goin 2 rephrase d sentenc b4 u get spanked
Re: My Boyfriend Is Demanding Money Frm Me by ibejiibeji: 7:17am On Jul 26, 2009
thank u guys so much, ur advice is opening my eyes. i am even suprised and very impressed that even d guys r against this. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Not A Virgin / 75-year-old Man Dies After Sex With Prostitute / Ladies Y Wuld U Pretend U Don’t Feel Anythng 4 A Guy You’ve Had A Crush On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.