Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,739 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter (12554 Views)

No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice / Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message / NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by Meteng: 4:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
sukar886:
Carry weed go smoke for en door, en go sign am

Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by GetMeRight: 6:04pm On Sep 15, 2021
Unigrad:
I am having issue with my principal refusing to sign my rejection letter in other for me to relocate to the school closer to my house.
My current PPA is very far from my house, it cost #2000 transportation fare, the day I went to sign the rejection letter, I didn't see anybody in the school including principal, teachers and students. I got there about to 10am, the school were almost taken over by weeds, I had bike accident on a tied road on my way there, my body got injured, I thank God I didn't fracture any of my bones.
What should I do since the principal is refusing to sign the rejection letter?

Igwe85:
Go and produce stamp in the name of that school.... Reject yourself and stamp it.... Use one of your friends name in place of the principal.... Lobatan

When a friend was posted to another town during batch B. He simply looked for artist who made stamp for him at a price. Stamped the letter and signed it and uploaded it. He didn't go anywhere for the two years period.
Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by Razzolat: 6:59pm On Sep 15, 2021
You can't believe what I did after I went to my principal to reject means he insisted.. I JUST TOLD HIM OGA MARK ACCEPTED AND HE DID THAT, IMMEDIATELY I GOT HOME I LOOKED FOR TEAPES AND SHADE IT AND I MARKED REJECTED... SO TO HELL WITH THE PRINCIPAL WHO WANT TO BE OBSTACLE..
Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by Berryli: 7:27pm On Sep 15, 2021
What if after giving up hope on getting the rejection letter, you submit to fate and accept the acceptance letter and uplod, only to later find your way around getting a rejection letter from them. Can you still upload the rejection letter with that of your preferred school? Or will it be considered invalid because of the initial acceptance letter you uploaded?
Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by alphaNomega: 8:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Oga, na N-Power be this.
Fuçk angry
Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by jaido007: 10:55pm On Sep 15, 2021
Oga...liase with him.... reach an agreement on the amount you will be paying him at the end of the month...and sit at home....
Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by jaido007: 11:00pm On Sep 15, 2021
befocused1:
You have not met him, so how is he frustrating you?

Your statement
....the day I went to sign the rejection letter, I didn't see anybody in the school including principal, teachers and students.

he said the day[b][/b] he might have gone there initially to look how the place looks like... And later went the 2nd time to try and convince the principal to reject him.
Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by jaido007: 11:01pm On Sep 15, 2021
he said the day he might have gone there initially to look how the place looks like... And later went the 2nd time to try and convince the principal to reject him.
alizma:

May God bless you. I was going through to see any reasonable comment but non except yours.
Reading through several responses you will understand why Nigeria is having a lot of problems.
The guy clearly stated that he went there but didn't met anyone INCLUDING the principal yet my country youths are busy typing all sorts of negativities.
Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by garfield1: 12:01am On Sep 16, 2021
Unigrad:
I am having issue with my principal refusing to sign my rejection letter in other for me to relocate to the school closer to my house.
My current PPA is very far from my house, it cost #2000 transportation fare, the day I went to sign the rejection letter, I didn't see anybody in the school including principal, teachers and students. I got there about to 10am, the school were almost taken over by weeds, I had bike accident on a tied road on my way there, my body got injured, I thank God I didn't fracture any of my bones.
What should I do since the principal is refusing to sign the rejection letter?

Since you supported obaseki,it won't be signed
Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by alizma: 3:46am On Sep 16, 2021
jaido007:
he said the day he might have gone there initially to look how the place looks like... And later went the 2nd time to try and convince the principal to reject him.
Below is a screenshot of what OP said, where did you get your own version of the story from?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lubeck Capital Limited Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Is It Right Or Wrong For A Candidate To Ask Questions (s) During An Interview? / FHI 360 Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment (3 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.