Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,305 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter (12550 Views)

No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice / Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message / NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by tunmoj(m): 9:20am On Sep 15, 2021
GOOD Observation..
befocused1:
You have not met him, so how is he frustrating you?

Your statement
....the day I went to sign the rejection letter, I didn't see anybody in the school including principal, teachers and students.

1 Like

Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by airsaylongcome: 9:23am On Sep 15, 2021
You had accident on a "tied road" and u want to teach?

5 Likes

Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by BafanaBafana: 9:24am On Sep 15, 2021
Unigrad:
I am having issue with my principal refusing to sign my rejection letter in other for me to relocate to the school closer to my house.
My current PPA is very far from my house, it cost #2000 transportation fare, the day I went to sign the rejection letter, I didn't see anybody in the school including principal, teachers and students. I got there about to 10am, the school were almost taken over by weeds, I had bike accident on a tied road on my way there, my body got injured, I thank God I didn't fracture any of my bones.
What should I do since the principal is refusing to sign the rejection letter?
Meet the person who posted you there to post you somewhere else
Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by kingandamy4life(m): 9:24am On Sep 15, 2021
Guys this is real just sign up it works for me and be cashed out. It's a survey. Check it out please don't doubt. https://yepvideo.xyz/881808788049966/
Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by Darkblood: 9:34am On Sep 15, 2021
Exactly, does Npower know the signature of the principal undecided
He should sign and upload
aylive02:
Reject yourself and upload it grin

4 Likes

Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:42am On Sep 15, 2021
I guess this must be a school in the Northern part of Nigeria. .....
Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by alizma: 9:50am On Sep 15, 2021
Unigrad:
I am having issue with my principal refusing to sign my rejection letter in other for me to relocate to the school closer to my house.
My current PPA is very far from my house, it cost #2000 transportation fare, the day I went to sign the rejection letter, I didn't see anybody in the school including principal, teachers and students. I got there about to 10am, the school were almost taken over by weeds, I had bike accident on a tied road on my way there, my body got injured, I thank God I didn't fracture any of my bones.
You didn't see him or you saw him and present the letter to him with explanation for your decision yet he refused to sign it? You need to explain clearly what happened.
Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by famouscargo4u: 9:56am On Sep 15, 2021
You don't have any problem, all you have to do is to go to any PPA of your choice and let them give you an acceptance letter, take same to the LGI and plead with him why you don't want the former PPA, it is done!
Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by alizma: 9:58am On Sep 15, 2021
befocused1:
You have not met him, so how is he frustrating you?

Your statement
....the day I went to sign the rejection letter, I didn't see anybody in the school including principal, teachers and students.

May God bless you. I was going through to see any reasonable comment but non except yours.
Reading through several responses you will understand why Nigeria is having a lot of problems.
The guy clearly stated that he went there but didn't met anyone INCLUDING the principal yet my country youths are busy typing all sorts of negativities.
Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by freeman67: 10:15am On Sep 15, 2021
Unigrad:

Which one is tied road? Do you mean tarred or untarred road? If that's what you mean you can edit it.

You were sent to that school by the NYSC probably because the school may have requested for Corps members. If I go by what I see in your post, you haven't seen the principal yet. Just pray the school is not for one of their cronies.

However, since you do not like what you see, go to the school close to you and see either the Proprietor or Principal and discuss if they will want you to serve with them. If yes, go back to the NYSC office and explain to your LI why they need to repost you to another area of PPA i.e the reasons you gave here; Like the transport being too expensive to your present accommodation and you not knowing if the school will provide with one. Thus, it will be better if you can stay where you already have accomodation and a closer PPA. Also, the school is not on vacation but nobody to accept or reject your posting letter. In other not to get stranded at the end of the day, it is better they repost you where the school is in session and ready to accept you etc.

I think with this they may want to look for an alternative PPA for you. Then tell them about the school closer to you. That should suffice.
Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by yetunsbay(m): 10:16am On Sep 15, 2021
Mendy101:

Bro I pray God gives you something better buuttt if I was not doing what I am doing I would rather be at home looking for daily bread in other ways than N power cos those guys don’t care about you
may God bless for ur last sentence.

1 Like

Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by yetunsbay(m): 10:17am On Sep 15, 2021
Jonah507:
Oga go and work!

Why would you want to be rejected in the first place?

You might not be required to go everyday.
so each day he goes,then he should spend roughly 2k abi...taiiiiiiiiiiink uuuu
Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:17am On Sep 15, 2021
grin grin then say make you reject am and upload
Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by yetunsbay(m): 10:18am On Sep 15, 2021
ACRI:
Call his bluff

Tell the LIO or what do they call it then

Haaa no be Nysc

I dont know
focal officer
Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by MediMedi(m): 10:19am On Sep 15, 2021
someone help...
Npower name: Okeme Emmanuel. Bank name: Joshua Emmanuel.
Now, N-power is asking for my BVN Will my name correspond to their demand.
Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by Jamesz12: 10:23am On Sep 15, 2021
Which seniors, please I need to call them too.
AL1ENWARE:
It can be solved. Make calls to the appropriate seniors. In the mean time check out my signature for the link to buy your next gaming laptop which can be used for CAD, video-editing and hi-end graphics. Way to go if you're on a tight budget.
Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by manlawal(m): 10:34am On Sep 15, 2021
Unigrad:
are you a fool why can't you talk to him and just sit at home and be collecting salary
Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 15, 2021
alphaNomega:
Go back to your NYSC secretariat and request for redeployment. Let them know you were not offered accommodation by the PPA and your principal has refused to sign your rejection letter.

Do not forge any document!

I hope this helps

Oga, na N-Power be this.

1 Like

Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 15, 2021
freeman67:

Which one is tied road? Do you mean tarred or untarred road? If that's what you mean you can edit it.

You were sent to that school by the NYSC probably because the school may have requested for Corps members. If I go by what I see in your post, you haven't seen the principal yet. Just pray the school is not for one of their cronies.

However, since you do not like what you see, go to the school close to you and see either the Proprietor or Principal and discuss if they will want you to serve with them. If yes, go back to the NYSC office and explain to your LI why they need to repost you to another area of PPA i.e the reasons you gave here; Like the transport being too expensive to your present accommodation and you not knowing if the school will provide with one. Thus, it will be better if you can stay where you already have accomodation and a closer PPA. Also, the school is not on vacation but nobody to accept or reject your posting letter. In other not to get stranded at the end of the day, it is better they repost you where the school is in session and ready to accept you etc.

I think with this they may want to look for an alternative PPA for you. Then tell them about the school closer to you. That should suffice.

Dey calm down, oga.
Na N-Power stuff

2 Likes

Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by Zanzibar1: 10:48am On Sep 15, 2021
grin
Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by seenga(m): 11:03am On Sep 15, 2021
my brother the thing shock me too o.
half baked everywhere everybody just wants money nothing else
airsaylongcome:
You had accident on a "tied road" and u want to teach?
Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by GerogeI(m): 11:07am On Sep 15, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Dey calm down, oga.
Na N-Power stuff

Oh, so this N Power stuff is Master Program in NYSC.

As in NYSC second Degree. They have PPA, rejection letter, only thing not there is passing out parade and CD group.

Soon there will be NYSC Doctrate level!!!! This country is very innovative in terms of disguised unemployment! Kudos to CBN abi NYSC

2 Likes

Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by freeman67: 11:08am On Sep 15, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Dey calm down, oga.
Na N-Power stuff

Oooo...na me na look then. My apologies..
Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 15, 2021
GerogeI:

Oh, so this N Power stuff is Master Program in NYSC.

As in NYSC second Degree. They have PPA, rejection letter, only thing not there is passing out parade and CD group.

Soon there will be NYSC Doctrate level!!!! This country is very innovative in terms of disguised unemployment! Kudos to CBN abi NYSC

Lol,,, It's very easy to mistake N-Power news for NYSC's. The terms used are almost the same.
Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 15, 2021
freeman67:

Oooo...na me na look then. My apologies..

I almost mistook it for NYSC's, too. The terms used are related.
Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by Suremikky(m): 11:15am On Sep 15, 2021
denvers:
Guy this is not NYSC, accept it and go to school on only important days.

How is it different from NYSC interms of going to work?And wat would u consider important days as a primary school class teacher?..ogbene park well and allow person redeploy
Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by kdfinest(m): 11:29am On Sep 15, 2021
It's simple.
Reason with your LG CLO, assistant LGI or LGI concerning your issue and if the agree with it they will give you another ppa asap without contacting the other principal. Your LG have power over you not your principal.
Unigrad:
Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by Lordperfect(m): 11:34am On Sep 15, 2021
To JOIN NPOWER 2021 WHATSAPP GROUPCHAT

https://chat.whatsapp .com/KEMEUZ3ykZ39dag4F7dxcW

Copy the link above and delete the space between https://chat.whatsapp and .com/KEMEUZ3ykZ39dag4F7dxcW
And Paste on Your Browser or Connect through WhatsApp.

Or simply drop a message to 08064127896 to be added

https:///KEMEUZ3ykZ39dag4F7dxcW
Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by Lordperfect(m): 11:36am On Sep 15, 2021

Copy the link above and delete the space between https://chat.whatsapp and .com/KEMEUZ3ykZ39dag4F7dxcW

Second Group Chat!!
https:// /Dz8GMCbtAZO6OBIAWbKnuq
Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by kolas88(m): 11:37am On Sep 15, 2021
Agreed with him or her but don't go to school . Afterall the FG expect you to save your money as empowerment. That's why after your program , they (FG) will tell you they have empowered you and lifted you out of poverty. Learn from batch A & B .
Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by Lordperfect(m): 11:37am On Sep 15, 2021

Second Group Chat!!
https://chat.whatsapp. com/Dz8GMCbtAZO6OBIAWbKnuq
Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by samuelidehen123: 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2021
Go to were they gave you posting letter and retify before going to see the school principal. The blame is not the school principal, it is either you rejected the appointment or you go to FG N-power for ratification.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ptdf Scholarship Forms / Difficulty In Uploading Passport Photo On FRSC Portal / N300,000-for-a-Job Civil Defence Scammers Nabbed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.