Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway (35776 Views)

Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Released By Kidnappers After One Month / Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom / El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by PAWG(m): 10:41pm On Sep 14, 2021
Some days ago I went to pick up a parcel from Kaduna park @Mabushi and I saw people boarding taxis to Kaduna undecided

People get mind o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by bewla(m): 10:41pm On Sep 14, 2021
Adolfhitler001:
Na him children them go release there papa soon he is on tour cool cool
site seeing vacation

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Mexyz(m): 10:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
chatinent:
When I wake up and remember I am still in Nigeria, oxygen go come dey pain me.
grin cheesy.. which one be oxygen again?
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by ignis: 10:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
Bad Good news
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by juman(m): 10:44pm On Sep 14, 2021
Every emir in the north and their families should be kidnapped.
All their politicians and family members should be kidnapped as well.
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Adolfhitler001: 10:46pm On Sep 14, 2021
Generalwoodz:
when you are ready just do giveaway undecided
Bandit go do giveaway for you soon no worry just keep travelling along kaduna road grin grin i also pray say na gay bandit kidnap you grin grin
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by henrysam(m): 10:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
Big ransom for bubu bois
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Buckeyemedia1: 10:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
SLAP44:
Since yesterday, all the northerners here has been wailing against IPOB decision to rest from trading activities in their own land,

They conveniently forgot that their own region is burning down with the monsters they created.
Don’t you have a biafran’ forum to post this your propaganda, why must you come to another country’s website?

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by frfrank(m): 10:48pm On Sep 14, 2021
I am waiting to hear from thier spokesperson wetin be that his name again em em...
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Bigchristo: 10:49pm On Sep 14, 2021
Emergingnation:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/just-in-kidnappers-pick-zamfara-emir-along-kaduna-abuja-highway/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
sometime ago I wrote a comment under Yabaleft online in regards to what is happening in the north that it will gradually start consuming both the senior citizens and middle class citizens of the country if we keep sealed lips about evils, I was brutally insulted and called names but they forgot that I have nothing to lose I only voice out what I foresee

I hope they’re enjoying it gradually? As for those of us southerners and Easterners be very ready to defend yourselves, not wait for the security agencies and the government they won’t save you or help when it will start, just be ready to defend yourselves be ready.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Adolfhitler001: 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
frfrank:
I am waiting to hear from thier spokesperson wetin be that his name again em em...
na oga gumi abi na gunmen
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 14, 2021
SLAP44:
Since yesterday, all the northerners here has been wailing against IPOB decision to rest from trading activities in their own land,

They conveniently forgot that their own region is burning down with the monsters they created.
grin its not burning its burnt
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by GambaOsaka: 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2021
BKayy:
For those fighting IPOB, this is your future.
One lie the Caliphate and their British sponsor always have is that Black indigenous people like Ndigbo lack the ability to decipher Propaganda but they are wrong.
This generation is not like the ones they can manipulate with Information. We are not like the ones that take their praises as medals.
For those that don't know, these news you see channeled towards ESN is to make you fight ESN on their behalf because they can't. What they want is for me and you to pick up arms against IPOB because they have tried and failed.
Have you ever asked yourself these questions;
1. Why is it that all the atrocity they claim IPOB commit, they always point it directly to ESN?
2. What was ESN created to do?
3. Did ESN succeed in it?
4. Then why then are they trying to use media to make you hunt ESN?

My dear they want Igboland to be defenseless the way SW is. Did you bother to ask yourself why the south they said the Bandits that defeated Nigerian Military in Zamfara are heading to is not SE?

If you go through the alert of the Bandits migration to the South, you will realise that they didn't mince words in saying that it is SW.
Before you join a trend you see online, use your Brain.

As for Yorubas; My condolences in advance.
Remember who MNK told you people to hold responsible when the time comes.
Your media houses

Go and sitdown Mr man.
All you wrote doesn't make any sense.
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Buckeyemedia1: 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2021
juman:
Every emir in the north and their families should be kidnapped.
All their politicians and family members should be kidnapped as well.

1 Share

Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2021
He was running the way Mohammed ran to mecca yet they captured him on the way

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by dk58(m): 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2021
smileyUn-men-known gun everywhere in this country.
Can men owe God and live long enough to face His blazing wrath?
Not when God knows those with pot belly attract a**licking dogs
Pay your debt to this country with responsible behaviors
It's a mandate for everyone to say no to kidnapping
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Generalwoodz(m): 10:53pm On Sep 14, 2021
Adolfhitler001:

Bandit go do giveaway for you soon no worry just keep travelling along kaduna road grin grin i also pray say na gay bandit kidnap you grin grin
None of your tickets would enter again for the rest of this month. E go red like Zobo for you. Not even a single ticket will turn green and ultimately na "konji" go finish you off last last.

*Pours libations*

Just do giveaway undecided
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by bigcasava1(m): 10:54pm On Sep 14, 2021
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Buckeyemedia1: 10:54pm On Sep 14, 2021
Adolfhitler001:
na oga gumi abi na gunmen
It is happening in your Country not Ghana, you & your family are not immune, Stop pointing fingers, you are as guilty.
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Kirkman: 10:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
It's now police tracking and signals equipment will function faster than 5G and they will comb the forests to look for him cos he's a VIP but if na poor man dem kidnap. You will hear all sorts of stories from NPF that equipment Is faulty, the satellite in space cannot communicate with their walkie talkie, there is no fuel in their motor or Federal government hasn't supplied them bullets for the month to go after the bandits.
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Adolfhitler001: 10:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
Generalwoodz:
None of your tickets would enter again for the rest of this month. E go red like Zobo for you. Not even a single ticket will turn green and ultimately na "konji" go finish you off last last.

*Pours libations*

Just do giveaway undecided
Atleast i no day beg if he red we still get money to ball cool cool
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Buksaylor: 10:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Ayofaks(f): 10:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
The chickens have come home to roost undecided
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Buckeyemedia1: 10:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
bigcasava1:
but security are patrolling along that road everyday
Some ignorant endsars mumus said they should remove police from the roads, that they prefer bandits to police, I guess their wish has come true? They know themselves.
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by bigcasava1(m): 10:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
SLAP44:

it will consum them in Jesus name Amen
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
The people living in the Northern region and rural areas of Nigeria were confirmed to be the poorest according to research. Poverty has also been increasing in the North and Northwest areas of the country as they account for 87% of poor people in Nigeria .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Adolfhitler001: 10:58pm On Sep 14, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
It is happening in your Country not Ghana, you & your family are not immune, Stop pointing fingers, you are as guilty.
He asked a question n i replied him so why are you attacking me
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Buckeyemedia1: 10:58pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ayofaks:
The chickens have come home to roost undecided
THose people shouting endsars I guess they have made Nigeria safer?
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Kingrefreshed: 11:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Buckeyemedia1: 11:01pm On Sep 14, 2021
Adolfhitler001:
He asked a question n i replied him so why are you attacking me
You are in a sinking ship & you are mocking your fellow crew members? Same way you people were shouting endsars thinking you were hurting the President, not knowing they were digging their own graves, they have assisted the bandits to weaken security, then they will blame the president for their own stupidity?
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by JohnSin97: 11:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
Things like this shouldn't make news anymore... it's a normal thing there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu And Other Pro-Democracy Activists In Exile In 1995 (Picture) / El-zakzaky’s Daughter, Nusaiba, Speaks On Fate Of Her Father / Gbajabiamila: I Was Offered ₦100 Million To Support Third Term Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.