Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,227 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:55 PM

Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway (35975 Views)

Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Released By Kidnappers After One Month / Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom / El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by IdJack(m): 6:02am On Sep 15, 2021
They are done with kidnapping children, now it's their monarch � now.

Kindly check my signature
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by reuben81: 6:21am On Sep 15, 2021
SLAP44:
Since yesterday, all the northerners here has been wailing against IPOB decision to rest from trading activities in their own land,

They conveniently forgot that their own region is burning down with the monsters they created.
my closing down businesses is not a good idea,also not allowing our children to set for an exam is just counter productive
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Comedian2019: 6:45am On Sep 15, 2021
"These are just business men", says Elrufai.
Business is going on without hindrance.
So this is not a problem. The problem is IPOB sit at home. Why would they sit at home?

Mumu people grin grin grin
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by pepetua(m): 7:05am On Sep 15, 2021
We're going and we are getting there.
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by tonyson010(m): 7:06am On Sep 15, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked
A whole emir? shocked

Well,na the food wey dem look throway eye nai dem dey chop by force so lipsrsealed

That's how they want to pass a message.
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by PrinceMajestic: 7:43am On Sep 15, 2021
Generalwoodz:
They want to collect VAT from the Emir... dats all.
On a more serious note:
These bandits should borrow brain and leave the common man in the street out of their kidnapping spree... they're better off kidnapping the bigwigs, the emirs and the la cream of the society. These people gave them ( bandits) the platform they are riding on now. They outrightly refused to nip them in the bud. Their brazenly display of stupidity gave birth to whatever we are seeing now...

Kidnapp all the royals, we would be overwhelmed with happiness.

Kidnapp the common man; we shall curse you all and your generations not yet born.

evil prayer return back you
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by bizzibodi(m): 7:51am On Sep 15, 2021
Bubu! Why do you allow Bandits to operate unchallenged? cry cry cry
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Zagee: 8:00am On Sep 15, 2021
Gumi plans are very productive.. Give them more money and amnesty!!! Pardon them, they are just uneducated. grin
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Warricity: 8:09am On Sep 15, 2021
It's called Family Affairs
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by AntiChristian: 8:18am On Sep 15, 2021
Terrence99:
, NLPoliceWoman, Monogamy, AntiChristian, NafeesaAA, Ahiboilandgas, Educationalserv, Helinues, Arrewa.

This space is for your hypocritical tears. May Allah run your lives the same way Buhari has run the North.

Abu Darda reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Verily, when a servant curses something, the curse rises to the heaven and the gates of heaven close upon it. It turns right and left and if it does not find a place to go, it will return to that which was cursed, only if it deserved to be curse; otherwise the curse will return upon the one who made it.”
Source: Sunan Abī Dāwūd 4905

You'll soon be seeing the reality of the subtle curses you receive here!
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by BKayy: 9:39am On Sep 15, 2021
generalwo:
..... Will u condem the actions of your brothers ? I doubt so..... My happiness be say both Igbos and the northern malus, na the same rope tie una so make una dey kee each other...... But as for the Nigeria issue, u guys contributed to its downfall so u guys MUST contribute to its growth before u are allowed to leave..... Almost every drug related offense committed by Nigerians in diaspora are done by the igbos..... Una Don give Nigeria bad name finish, una wan commot go where? Una lie..... If una join hands repair the country and its reputation, una fit go but as far as the country remain like this? Una go no where..... We all go bear the name, pain and shame together.......!
You failed to pont out those that single handedly contribute every Decapitation, Human spare parts selling and Human harvesting
You could have atleast ensured some credibility by pointing out the pilots of Yahoo Yahoo Aka Nigerian scam.
The ones that made Nigeria to be out in the same line with a scam.
Let me help you with the answer. They are YORUBA
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by luizpippo(m): 9:43am On Sep 15, 2021
Why is the media being biased in its reportage?

Here is an attack in the North being made to sound as if it is not the Boko haram and herdsmen that carried it out but there were so sure it was ESN that killed that Rev Father in the South East.
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by luizpippo(m): 9:54am On Sep 15, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Some ignorant endsars mumus said they should remove police from the roads, that they prefer bandits to police, I guess their wish has come true? They know themselves.

Mr it was put an end to SARS brutality against the masses not disband police.

Meanwhile, are you saying this banditry and kidnapping in the North was non existent pre End SARS?

You should be sensible enough to think.
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by lookingfly: 10:18am On Sep 15, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Driving in the North these days.....e no easy

[img]https://c./hH0Is9WtHVUAAAAC/hurry-up-get-out-of-the-way.gif[/img]

He fled Zamfara for safety........to Kaduna?

[img]https://media1./images/8449c89b2a5a67af4d98b99a8e403eee/tenor.gif?itemid=21379361[/img]

Madness!
go read the post again.
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by generalwo(m): 10:56am On Sep 15, 2021
BKayy:

You failed to pont out those that single handedly contribute every Decapitation, Human spare parts selling and Human harvesting
You could have atleast ensured some credibility by pointing out the pilots of Yahoo Yahoo Aka Nigerian scam.
The ones that made Nigeria to be out in the same line with a scam.
Let me help you with the answer. They are YORUBA
.... Na the same rope tie yoruba and the igbos... After una Don make Nigeria famous for fraud and drugs, una Wan go get una own country.... Una lie....... We all will stay here and endure the bad names you both have given the country together
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Terrence99: 10:57am On Sep 15, 2021
[s]
AntiChristian:

Abu Darda reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Verily, when a servant curses something, the curse rises to the heaven and the gates of heaven close upon it. It turns right and left and if it does not find a place to go, it will return to that which was cursed, only if it deserved to be curse; otherwise the curse will return upon the one who made it.”
Source: Sunan Abī Dāwūd 4905

You support Buhari because he's a Fulani Muslim. Yet, you don't want your life to be like his administration as you now see it as a curse.

You'll soon be seeing the reality of the subtle curses you receive here!
[/s]

If you keep defending Buhari, your life will be like Buhari's administration. It is not a curse, it is a fact.
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by jayjayjones: 10:59am On Sep 15, 2021
NwaNimo1:

Mad Max.....
Thank you very much.
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by AntiChristian: 12:12pm On Sep 15, 2021
Terrence99:
[s][/s]

If you keep defending Buhari, your life will be like Buhari's administration. It is not a curse, it is a fact.

Bring where I defend Buhari?

And if you can't find it. Then carry all your curses and chop am!
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Tzar(m): 12:16pm On Sep 15, 2021
I fear what we are turning into. Sadly, I am also growing increasingly unbothered about the evil the North created deliberately which is haunting them now.
The Northern elite deliberately weaponized poverty, illiteracy, propaganda & religion. Now they seek pity and solidarity from the rest of us? How is that possible?
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Terrence99: 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2021
AntiChristian:

Bring where I defend Buhari?

And if you can't find it. Then carry all your curses and chop am!

You are already cursed.

You are faced with bandits, boko haram herdsmen, kidnappers, poverty, Islamic terrorism, diseases, hunger, malnutrition and every bad thing.
You are suffering from heavy curses but you're too stupid to notice.
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by AntiChristian: 12:18pm On Sep 15, 2021
Terrence99:

You are already cursed.

You are faced with bandits, boko haram herdsmen, kidnappers, poverty, Islamic terrorism, diseases, hunger, malnutrition and every bad thing.
You are suffering from heavy curses but you're too stupid to notice.

Soon you'll get to know who is cursed!
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Terrence99: 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2021
AntiChristian:

Soon you'll get to know who is cursed!

You are already manifesting symptoms of curses. May you ever be delivered.
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by velocity25(m): 12:21pm On Sep 15, 2021
Let me call of the attackers
Almaigaa please release The emir.
grin grin
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by AntiChristian: 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2021
Terrence99:

You are already manifesting symptoms of curses. May you ever be delivered.

grin

The person who get time to dey mention us all the time is the one who is fidgeted by curses!

Check yourself.
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
babaolofin:

What has end SARS got to do with the situation on ground ? Buckeyemedia1 also mentioned EndSARS. What is the relationship between bandits / Boko Haram operations and SARS operations ?

Various people are making comments because an EMIR is kidnapped. Last year a First class Mornach - The Olufon of Ifon was abducted and killed . The traditional ruler of an area close to Governor Akeredolu's town. Before this period, in the Ondo State, the daughter of an Afenifere's leader was killed by bandits.

SARS atrocities were monumental and had nothing to do with Bandits and Boko Haram operations.

Special anti robbery squad … do they kidnap you to borrow money from you or is it not another form of robbery ? don’t you think they’d be monitoring key areas and preventing incidents before they happen. Sorry for the loss what did she do for a living ? Were her hands clean? Nobody deserves to feel unsafe where they live.

When you were protesting you forgot there would be a chain reaction with insecurity make we hear word.

The atrocities were exaggerated social media posts with drama skits
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Hier(m): 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2021
RightChannel:
That Emir is one of those condemning them

I have always asked, are there Imams, Shieks and Emirs who condemn terrorism allover the country, muslims seems to be happy whenever they hear the Christian faith is terrorised
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by RightChannel: 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2021
Hier:

I have always asked, are there Imams, Shieks and Emirs who condemn terrorism allover the country, muslims seems to be happy whenever they hear the Christian faith is terrorised

You know islam has diffent sects, any imam that kick against activities of these deadly Islamic militants are those ones in danger but majority of them are in full supports of terrorism anyways

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
What the f**k kinda name is that? Bungundu?!!
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by berrystunn(m): 10:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
BKayy:
For those fighting IPOB, this is your future.
One lie the Caliphate and their British sponsor always have is that Black indigenous people like Ndigbo lack the ability to decipher Propaganda but they are wrong.
This generation is not like the ones they can manipulate with Information. We are not like the ones that take their praises as medals.
For those that don't know, these news you see channeled towards ESN is to make you fight ESN on their behalf because they can't. What they want is for me and you to pick up arms against IPOB because they have tried and failed.
Have you ever asked yourself these questions;
1. Why is it that all the atrocity they claim IPOB commit, they always point it directly to ESN?
2. What was ESN created to do?
3. Did ESN succeed in it?
4. Then why then are they trying to use media to make you hunt ESN?

My dear they want Igboland to be defenseless the way SW is. Did you bother to ask yourself why the south they said the Bandits that defeated Nigerian Military in Zamfara are heading to is not SE?

If you go through the alert of the Bandits migration to the South, you will realise that they didn't mince words in saying that it is SW.
Before you join a trend you see online, use your Brain.

As for Yorubas; My condolences in advance.
Remember who MNK told you people to hold responsible when the time comes.
Your media houses

Your Lord nnamdi kanu is a British and his working for blood socking demons operating in Nigeria to kill innocent youths in Igbo land

He should drop his British passport if his serious, then I will listen to him

And also all those yeye once that will place innocent Igbos on sit at home, They have no investment or property and family in the East.
They leave outside SE , they all go about there normal business on Mondays. Lol

Who is fooling who ?

Creating more hardship to the so call people they claim to protect.

SE was peaceful till ESN came in...
Tell me where ESN have gun battle with Fulani headsman?
Tell me how and where ESN have protected the igbos ?

Usu... They should continue one day they will expire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu / Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is In Our Custody, He Has A Case To Answer - Police / Angry Nigerians Blast Bayo Onanuga Over Insensitive Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.