Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway (35763 Views)

Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Released By Kidnappers After One Month / Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom / El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Generalwoodz(m): 11:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
Adolfhitler001:
Atleast i no day beg if he red we still get money to ball cool cool
boy if you can't do Giveaway don't mention me again or else I shall eat you in the dream world tonight... Imagine washing you down with a bottle of Heineken while I dance like someone possessed
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Bahamas95(m): 11:04pm On Sep 14, 2021
"Monsters you made"

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Adolfhitler001: 11:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
You are in a sinking ship & you are mocking your fellow crew members? Same way you people were shouting endsars thinking you were hurting the President, not knowing they were digging their own graves, the bandits have joined you to help weaken security, then they will blame the president for their own stupidity?
I get your point but you are directing your anger to the wrong person, he asked me who there spokesman was and I replied him that it was gumi except I gave out the wrong name i don't see any reason why you need to quote me
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Adolfhitler001: 11:07pm On Sep 14, 2021
Generalwoodz:
boy if you can't do Giveaway don't mention me again or else I shall eat you in the dream world tonight... Imagine washing you down with a bottle of Heineken while I dance like someone possessed
Stop doing drugs una no go hear
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:08pm On Sep 14, 2021
A whole emir kidnapped. grin

Na God say make Bayern pity Barcelona small sha. grin
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by sunboy(m): 11:09pm On Sep 14, 2021
Good! I hope they get on the greedy thieving politicians too.

The chicken has come home to roost!
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Isokoboy(m): 11:09pm On Sep 14, 2021
eedimo:

Everyone is save

How sir... bandits kidnap any class
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Generalwoodz(m): 11:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
Adolfhitler001:

Stop doing drugs una no go hear
This wraps it. We shall see. Bye
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by vRendoh(m): 11:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
No be Kaduna state be headquarter of military in nigeria? Chai! cry cry cry
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by babtoundey(m): 11:15pm On Sep 14, 2021
Naturally, some people just hate the North and everything it represents. They just lump up their hatred with political and and religious discords they share with the North.

How distant is Kaduna, Kano or even Maiduguri to any part of Southern Nigeria? The daily tragedies befalling the North is not for the anybody of any enclave to rejoice about. Iku to n pojuba eni, owe nla lo'n pa funni.

The situation migt be worst and rampant in the North, it is here with us in the south too. The rich cannot sleep if the poor are hungry. Yet, the poor cannot be safe is the rich are threatned. The problem of the North is the problem of the South. This is not the time to celebrate individual, ethnic or community woes and tragedies. It is the time to be human, the time to set aside our differences, ditch our hatred for others, then create a secure and healthy society where everybody can thrive. Even if Nigeria will be divided tomorrow, each section it is divided into will definitely go with the stigma and image they singlehandedly or collectively carved for the country.
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by uthlaw: 11:15pm On Sep 14, 2021
BKayy:
For those fighting IPOB, this is your future.
One lie the Caliphate and their British sponsor always have is that Black indigenous people like Ndigbo lack the ability to decipher Propaganda but they are wrong.
This generation is not like the ones they can manipulate with Information. We are not like the ones that take their praises as medals.
For those that don't know, these news you see channeled towards ESN is to make you fight ESN on their behalf because they can't. What they want is for me and you to pick up arms against IPOB because they have tried and failed.
Have you ever asked yourself these questions;
1. Why is it that all the atrocity they claim IPOB commit, they always point it directly to ESN?
2. What was ESN created to do?
3. Did ESN succeed in it?
4. Then why then are they trying to use media to make you hunt ESN?

My dear they want Igboland to be defenseless the way SW is. Did you bother to ask yourself why the south they said the Bandits that defeated Nigerian Military in Zamfara are heading to is not SE?

If you go through the alert of the Bandits migration to the South, you will realise that they didn't mince words in saying that it is SW.
Before you join a trend you see online, use your Brain.

As for Yorubas; My condolences in advance.
Remember who MNK told you people to hold responsible when the time comes.
Your media houses
I don't know why you are guys don't use your common sense,must you mentioned Yoruba in your problems,you lost election (Yoruba),nnamdi kalu was arrested (Yoruba),you want presidential ticket (Yoruba), soldiers kill ESN(Yoruba),you fight for Biafra (Yoruba)...mind your business and face your problems.. leave yoruba out of it!

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Patrioticman007(m): 11:17pm On Sep 14, 2021
uthlaw:
I don't know why you are guys don't use your common sense,must you mentioned Yoruba in your problems,you lost election (Yoruba),nnamdi kalu was arrested (Yoruba),you want presidential ticket (Yoruba), soldiers kill ESN(Yoruba),you fight for Biafra (Yoruba)...mind your business and face your problems.. leave yoruba out of it!

Why will they leave Yoruba out of it, when its a fact that Yoruba, Igbos are slaves to Alafin of Oyo.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Patrioticman007(m): 11:19pm On Sep 14, 2021
uthlaw:

Why won't they blame Yoruba, when its a historical fact that Yoruba enslaved Igbo's during the reign of Alafin of Oyo before the coming of European slave/colonial masters.

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 14, 2021
They are bandits, not terrorists.

They just want to show him the cattle routes.
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
We already know the conclusion of the whole thing. Police will say they rescue him. That the bandits released him and no ransom was paid.
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by BeardedMeat(m): 11:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Some ignorant endsars mumus said they should remove police from the roads, that they prefer bandits to police, I guess their wish has come true? They know themselves.
That's not true!
Enjoy your madness upnoth!
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by cardoctor(m): 11:26pm On Sep 14, 2021
Haaa. Na wah oo
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by BeardedMeat(m): 11:27pm On Sep 14, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
You are in a sinking ship & you are mocking your fellow crew members? Same way you people were shouting endsars thinking you were hurting the President, not knowing they were digging their own graves, they have assisted the bandits to weaken security, then they will blame the president for their own stupidity?
You mean jubrin or another clueless mofo?
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by BeardedMeat(m): 11:30pm On Sep 14, 2021
babtoundey:
Naturally, some people just hate the North and everything it represents. They just lump up their hatred with political and and religious discords they share with the North.

How distant is Kaduna, Kano or even Maiduguri to any part of Southern Nigeria? The daily tragedies befalling the North is not for the anybody of any enclave to rejoice about. Iku to n pojuba eni, owe nla lo'n pa funni.

The situation migt be worst and rampant in the North, it is here with us in the south too. The rich cannot sleep if the poor are hungry. Yet, the poor cannot be safe is the rich are threatned. The problem of the North is the problem of the South. This is not the time to celebrate individual, ethnic or community woes and tragedies. It is the time to be human, the time to set aside our differences, ditch our hatred for others, then create a secure and healthy society where everybody can thrive. Even if Nigeria will be divided tomorrow, each section it is divided into will definitely go with the stigma and image they singlehandedly or collectively carved for the country.
Lol
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Eriokanmi: 11:33pm On Sep 14, 2021
Family affairs, I no dey put mouth. They'd sort themselves out. Those were the children of yesterday whom you denied education but sent to almanjiri instead. I hope your children schooling overseas would come to your rescue. May God forgive you all.
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Trendy05(f): 11:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
May he return safe.

Dear God, protect your children.
Our leaders and security officials left the group chat.
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Forgodsgrace: 11:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
Na family issues,EFCc will look into the matter.
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by eedimo(m): 11:49pm On Sep 14, 2021
Isokoboy:

How sir... bandits kidnap any class
There is insecurity everywhere, there's nothing special about what is happening up north.
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by mauchiz: 11:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
That's why am urging the south to be peaceful, let us not emulate this people, if everywere is unsafe, where will we run to?
People chasing people from waec ground should leave us alone.
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Karemarealty288(m): 11:58pm On Sep 14, 2021
North

Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by IJOBA11: 12:01am On Sep 15, 2021
RevDesm0ndJuju:
good
DID YOU DREAM ABOUT THE JEWS YESTERDAYgrin
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by RevDesm0ndJuju: 12:06am On Sep 15, 2021
IJOBA11:
DID YOU DREAM ABOUT THE JEWS YESTERDAYgrin

Funny you asked.

As I was drinking my early morning freshly squeezed orange juice which my beautiful caring wife is always sure to hand me (instead of coffee and ciggerates I was on every day for the past 15ys), I pondered on the fact that Hitler may not have ordered that fat slob Himmler to ''gas ze Jews'' but must have instead requested for a glass of juice.

''mmh.'' I thought to myself before deciding on taking a shit rather than going for my power jog up the 60 degree incline my house is located below.

I live and breathe for the day I put the head of a kike on a pike.

Don't test me.
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by wildikeman(m): 12:13am On Sep 15, 2021
H�����
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 15, 2021
Generalwoodz:
They want to collect VAT from the Emir... dats all.
On a more serious note:
These bandits should borrow brain and leave the common man in the street out of their kidnapping spree... they're better off kidnapping the bigwigs, the emirs and the la cream of the society. These people gave them ( bandits) the platform they are riding on now. They outrightly refused to nip them in the bud. Their brazenly display of stupidity gave birth to whatever we are seeing now...

Kidnapp all the royals, we would be overwhelmed with happiness.

Kidnapp the common man; we shall curse you all and your generations not yet born.

Sebi una wanted to end sars you ended the security put in place to prevent things like this… Awon Bitcoin which big wigs of society na your door them go start wishing people bad. Just say your own don’t wish for people to be kidnapped which money has anyone made in Buharis economy apart from Need and necessities.

We are toxic in Nigeria against hardworking people who are making it just like you. and that’s what’s holding us back

Make the protesters wear uniform na una block road you for work
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Succhris: 12:30am On Sep 15, 2021
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by dasparrow: 12:53am On Sep 15, 2021
No one is safe in Nigeria as we can all see. It's only going to get worse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" / Merry Christmas To Our Armed Forces And Our Brave Men And Women In Uniform. PICS / Wike Celebrates Peter Odili On His 73rd Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.