Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway (35780 Views)

Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Released By Kidnappers After One Month / Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom / El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Nobody: 1:12am On Sep 15, 2021
solasoulmusic:

Sebi una wanted to end sars

What has end SARS got to do with the situation on ground ? Buckeyemedia1 also mentioned EndSARS. What is the relationship between bandits / Boko Haram operations and SARS operations ?

Various people are making comments because an EMIR is kidnapped. Last year a First class Mornach - The Olufon of Ifon was abducted and killed . The traditional ruler of an area close to Governor Akeredolu's town. Before this period, in the Ondo State, the daughter of an Afenifere's leader was killed by bandits.

SARS atrocities were monumental and had nothing to do with Bandits and Boko Haram operations.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by pennywys(m): 1:15am On Sep 15, 2021
cheesy
The monsters they supported
Good for the

Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Nobody: 1:29am On Sep 15, 2021
Na chicken wey follow us pray go survive Sallah and Christmas; We go take una land ,bring all our brothers and cousin's from Futadjalon -We dey take una money dey build refinery and lay pipeline to Niger republic,we make our brother the richest man in Africa any block wey una mold for my pocket- Una no fit talk or sey una wan leave this union self -I go give all my cousins AK-47 - If we need more money , we go kidnapp una pikin for school make una pay up- If we need more weapons we go to una military barracks, una military barracks bi our free armory shopping mall, we declare a shoot at sight of any southerner we carry gun - We no go school , but we get power for una highest places- Northern Nigeria = Debo for the movie Friday. Southern Nigeria bi Chicken .
Tufiakwa.

Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Nobody: 1:50am On Sep 15, 2021
Oracle63:
Hello I am new here

Welcome come
#Follow 4 follow

Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:02am On Sep 15, 2021
Family business
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Nobody: 2:07am On Sep 15, 2021
9jah:
Na chicken wey follow us pray go survive Sallah and Christmas; We go take una land ,bring all our brothers and cousin's from Futadjalon -We dey take una money dey build refinery and lay pipeline to Niger republic,we make our brother the richest man in Africa any block wey una mold for my pocket- Una no fit talk or sey una wan leave this union self -I go give all my cousins AK-47 - If we need more money , we go kidnapp una pikin for school make una pay up- If we need more weapons we go to una military barracks, una military barracks bi our free armory shopping mall, we declare a shoot at sight of any southerner we carry gun - We no go school , but we get power for una highest places- Northern Nigeria = Debo for the movie Friday. Southern Nigeria bi Chicken .
Tufiakwa.

9jah, Nija. Allau Akbar. Aaamin. Your wishes come true, Aaamin.
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by showafrica(m): 2:09am On Sep 15, 2021
Jokotoya:
It's now getting to them

Yes, e don dey reach the caliphates... When there are no poor masses to kidnap again, na the elites and caliphates turn. One thing is sure, they will finally run away from there region like afghans.
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Nobody: 2:22am On Sep 15, 2021
Please, nairaland people, any update on Major Datong ? Has he been released ? How much is the ransom demanded by the bandits ? Anybody with information should give update.
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by chukel(m): 2:22am On Sep 15, 2021
Isokoboy:
Ahh..no body is save in the north
safe
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by generalwo(m): 2:37am On Sep 15, 2021
SLAP44:
Since yesterday, all the northerners here has been wailing against IPOB decision to rest from trading activities in their own land,

They conveniently forgot that their own region is burning down with the monsters they created.
..... U no see them Cubana and e money to tell make them rest, na people wen no fit chop well 3 times a day u Wan tell make them rest..... Rest that is not optional...... Rest that, if they don't comply, you unleash mayhem on them? Na test be that? That's modern day slavery.... Both una and the north... No difference..... U guys can even be likened to the terrorists group, the taliban...... With the ipob, taliban and biko haram in power, the citizens in those domains should kiss their fundamental human rights good bye.... Make Igbos and northerners no dey attack each other, na the same rope tie the 2 of una..... Only say na different places e for tie una
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by generalwo(m): 2:41am On Sep 15, 2021
BKayy:
For those fighting IPOB, this is your future.
One lie the Caliphate and their British sponsor always have is that Black indigenous people like Ndigbo lack the ability to decipher Propaganda but they are wrong.
This generation is not like the ones they can manipulate with Information. We are not like the ones that take their praises as medals.
For those that don't know, these news you see channeled towards ESN is to make you fight ESN on their behalf because they can't. What they want is for me and you to pick up arms against IPOB because they have tried and failed.
Have you ever asked yourself these questions;
1. Why is it that all the atrocity they claim IPOB commit, they always point it directly to ESN?
2. What was ESN created to do?
3. Did ESN succeed in it?
4. Then why then are they trying to use media to make you hunt ESN?

My dear they want Igboland to be defenseless the way SW is. Did you bother to ask yourself why the south they said the Bandits that defeated Nigerian Military in Zamfara are heading to is not SE?

If you go through the alert of the Bandits migration to the South, you will realise that they didn't mince words in saying that it is SW.
Before you join a trend you see online, use your Brain.

As for Yorubas; My condolences in advance.
Remember who MNK told you people to hold responsible when the time comes.
Your media houses
..... Will u condem the actions of your brothers ? I doubt so..... My happiness be say both Igbos and the northern malus, na the same rope tie una so make una dey kee each other...... But as for the Nigeria issue, u guys contributed to its downfall so u guys MUST contribute to its growth before u are allowed to leave..... Almost every drug related offense committed by Nigerians in diaspora are done by the igbos..... Una Don give Nigeria bad name finish, una wan commot go where? Una lie..... If una join hands repair the country and its reputation, una fit go but as far as the country remain like this? Una go no where..... We all go bear the name, pain and shame together.......!
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by generalwo(m): 2:43am On Sep 15, 2021
Generalwoodz:
They want to collect VAT from the Emir... dats all.
On a more serious note:
These bandits should borrow brain and leave the common man in the street out of their kidnapping spree... they're better off kidnapping the bigwigs, the emirs and the la cream of the society. These people gave them ( bandits) the platform they are riding on now. They outrightly refused to nip them in the bud. Their brazenly display of stupidity gave birth to whatever we are seeing now...

Kidnapp all the royals, we would be overwhelmed with happiness.

Kidnapp the common man; we shall curse you all and your generations not yet born.

.. What about the man who's trousers looked funny the day e visited imo.... When will he be taken too so we can all have peace for once in 9ja?
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by dragunov: 2:52am On Sep 15, 2021
optionalY09:
Staged mannap

Exactly! Staged mannap!
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by dragunov: 2:54am On Sep 15, 2021
bewla:
sate seeing vacation

sate! Na wa o.
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Nobody: 3:23am On Sep 15, 2021
babaolofin:

What has end SARS got to do with the situation on ground ? Buckeyemedia1 also mentioned EndSARS. What is the relationship between bandits / Boko Haram operations and SARS operations ?

Various people are making comments because an EMIR is kidnapped. Last year a First class Mornach - The Olufon of Ifon was abducted and killed . The traditional ruler of an area close to Governor Akeredolu's town. Before this period, in the Ondo State, the daughter of an Afenifere's leader was killed by bandits.

SARS atrocities were monumental and had nothing to do with Bandits and Boko Haram operations.

I just know since you so called ended sars these issues escalated police stations were burnt and multimillion naira investments for no reason who will stand at midnight to keep the peace and protect people when you’ve lived through such. Let’s look at our generation you want them to kidnap the high and mighty but to some you could be high and mighty to. Try not to wish what you don’t want on others understand that if resources were used to provide as opposed to obstruct Nigeria will move forward with peace and love as she was designed a level playing field for everyone 1,000,000 naira to all sorry for the bullshit. Let’s Build solve the greed you’ve found your perpetrator.
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by HIPROFILE(m): 4:04am On Sep 15, 2021
When the monster you created for the downfall of another turns against you after destroying your enemy.

This is like a case of those parents that get their kids involved when they fight other parents, at their old age you see their grown up kids now adults insult and possibly beat them cos they have no other person to fight outside so they bring the fight home!

Always be mindful of the tools you use to fight others cos it may turn against you.

Very soon it will be a house to house kidnapping run in the North and I will be most happy if it goes to the elites.
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by NaBanga: 4:30am On Sep 15, 2021
Finally these people are waking up. They now know it's the leaders who have deceived them. Let me park well and watch the show. grin
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Nobody: 4:30am On Sep 15, 2021
BKayy:
For those fighting IPOB, this is your future.
One lie the Caliphate and their British sponsor always have is that Black indigenous people like Ndigbo lack the ability to decipher Propaganda but they are wrong.
This generation is not like the ones they can manipulate with Information. We are not like the ones that take their praises as medals.
For those that don't know, these news you see channeled towards ESN is to make you fight ESN on their behalf because they can't. What they want is for me and you to pick up arms against IPOB because they have tried and failed.
Have you ever asked yourself these questions;
1. Why is it that all the atrocity they claim IPOB commit, they always point it directly to ESN?
2. What was ESN created to do?
3. Did ESN succeed in it?
4. Then why then are they trying to use media to make you hunt ESN?

My dear they want Igboland to be defenseless the way SW is. Did you bother to ask yourself why the south they said the Bandits that defeated Nigerian Military in Zamfara are heading to is not SE?

If you go through the alert of the Bandits migration to the South, you will realise that they didn't mince words in saying that it is SW.
Before you join a trend you see online, use your Brain.

As for Yorubas; My condolences in advance.
Remember who MNK told you people to hold responsible when the time comes.
Your media houses

You read my mind and mouth
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Nobody: 4:45am On Sep 15, 2021
Providence2020:
Soon they'll start kidnapping lawmakers and governors, nobody will be safe except Abuja and then it'll Dawn on everyone how messed up naija security dey because of neglet

On Sat, I was in Orlu. It looks like a war zone.
Went to meet with my person, well dressed on senator wear. If you put on Jean and polo, hanging a bag, be ready to run.
Masked, dreaded, well armed, they will shoot into the air, when everyone starts running, they single you out like a pack of lions.

These are happening to people who are going about their businesses wheras, the criminals are given the leeway to operate in the North.

Thanks be to God they didn't shoot those guys, when one fell inside gutter, he was pointed and when searched, omo na guys when come outside work. In their bags were, trowell, tape, chisell etc
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Ever8090: 4:50am On Sep 15, 2021
Good
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Bluntemperor: 5:08am On Sep 15, 2021
Isokoboy:
Ahh..no body is save in the north

When OBJ destroyed the Boko Haram leaders, including Yesuf at their based in Borno then,most Northerner's body language was ' is this Obj serious', but here we are, bandits terrorising every part of the North- Zanfara,Kaduna,Katsina,Niger State,just to mention few, including Kidnapping an Emir.
Yet President Buhari could not exposed not named the Sponsors of Terrorism until the UAE placed their names on the Global List and behold,they are all Northerners!
Why can't we face reality in Nigeria that body language or accommodating terrorists wouldn't help any Nation! Is this what we want for our Children and Future.?
Let us remember that we can't destroy our States or Country, thinking we would run to other States or Nation,it doesn't work that way
The earlier those in government do arrest the situation,the better for Nigeria,for there is no where to hide for criminals in the World.
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by Elbinawi: 5:19am On Sep 15, 2021
JUST IN: Bandits abduct Emir of Bungudu on Kaduna – Abuja highway

This is the latest Headline in Nigeria news reports. Alhaji Hassan Attahiru was kidnapped along the deadly Kaduna-Abuja Highway. His police Orderly killed, his Aides injured. The Emir is a First Class Emir in Zamfara state.

The terrorist Bandits have started kidnapping the Northern Oligarchy, their families and cronies. We told them it will reach them. The murderous Bandits are greedy for money, they will go after those with money. A vicious cycle of murderous criminality and violence.

Zamfara state is the epicenter of armed banditry in Northern Nigeria. This Emir was targeted and Kidnapped. They had full information of his movement. That useless Zamfara state Governor, @Bellomatawalle1, initially gave these Terrorists hundreds of millions of Naira under the fraudulent pretext of peace. The terrorists used this money to buy weapons and expand to neighboring states of Kastina, Niger, Kaduna, Sokoto and Kebbi states.

Pray For Nigeria!

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway by bewla(m): 5:56am On Sep 15, 2021
dragunov:

sate! Na wa o.
Site I mean oOoOO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Cautions A Chinese Man For Doing A Shoddy Job (Photos, Video) / LASTMA To Now Close By 11pm - Sanwo-olu As He Signs First Executive Order / COVID-19: Lagos State Approves ₦5,000 Cash Transfer To Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.