Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Most Of The Things Money Can Not Save You From - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Of The Things Money Can Not Save You From (585 Views)

Why Does Love Get All The Credit For The Things Money Do? / LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him / Boyfriend Did Not Save My Number On His Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Of The Things Money Can Not Save You From by Mercisharelove(f): 7:40am On Sep 15, 2021
The LORD GOD ALMIGHTY knows HIS, and those that call the NAME of the LORD CHRIST JESUS out of a sincere heart should be aware HE will go to any length to fight against their adversaries.

Whether you had asked HIM or not. HE meticulously cares about his very own. Except you don't belong to HIS household of faith. HALLELUJAH

And for those fighting the LORD'S own I really pity them. For they will look for help there will be none to separate the battles. Because you see, GOD ALMIGHTY will fights them forever.

HIS consuming fire burns ever. So don't dare his people please.

Especially me and my family. Don't start the war, because even if you surrender, the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY IN CHRIST JESUS BY THE HOLY SPIRIT won't let you go o!!!

1 Like

Re: Most Of The Things Money Can Not Save You From by KingDash: 7:43am On Sep 15, 2021
if God is real, then I'm an alien from jupiter.
Re: Most Of The Things Money Can Not Save You From by Mercisharelove(f): 8:38am On Sep 15, 2021
KingDash:
if God is real, then I'm an alien from jupiter.

You will be amazed you are not even aware of the words that came out of your mouth, someone spoke through you.

Hopefully you will be free someday.
Re: Most Of The Things Money Can Not Save You From by Mercisharelove(f): 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2021
Get help
Re: Most Of The Things Money Can Not Save You From by Mercisharelove(f): 9:43pm On Sep 15, 2021
Really believe
Re: Most Of The Things Money Can Not Save You From by Mercisharelove(f): 4:46am On Sep 16, 2021
Help yourself

(1) (Reply)

What Specie Of Flower Is This (lol) / Money No Dey! Abeg, I Wan Start Gay Maybe I Go See Money / Why Is Nairaland Romance Section One-way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.