Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,023 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:42 PM

Why Is Nairaland Romance Section One-way? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Nairaland Romance Section One-way? (695 Views)

Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Nairaland Romance Section One-way? by FIFApresident1(m): 9:24am On Dec 09, 2021
I mean 99% of active members lately are men, the remaining 1% are trolls and scammers hiding under the F sign.

This section wasn't like this five years back, it was super hot then, with lots of events and fun activities happening live on the section, from Mr Nairaland, Miss Nairaland, End of the year party, get together party, interviews and lots more...

Now, the section is completely useless, not serving it's purpose, no thanks to the red pillers.

To the degenerates red pillers in the house, are you guys really happy how things have gone?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nairaland Romance Section One-way? by preshman22: 10:18am On Dec 09, 2021
FIFApresident1:
I mean 99% of active members lately are men, the remaining 1% are trolls and scammers hiding under the F sign.

This section wasn't like this five years back, it was super hot then, with lots of events and fun activities happening live on the section, from Mr Nairaland, Miss Nairaland, End of the year party, get together party, interviews and lots more...

Now, the section is completely useless, not serving it's purpose, no thanks to the red pillers.

To the degenerates red pillers in the house, are you guys really happy how things have gone?

the answer is yes

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nairaland Romance Section One-way? by FIFApresident1(m): 12:07pm On Dec 09, 2021
preshman22:
the answer is yes
You are happy the way things have gone?
Re: Why Is Nairaland Romance Section One-way? by AoifeNightfall: 12:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
Those redpillers are bad news for this forum. Seun will not hear now o
Re: Why Is Nairaland Romance Section One-way? by Truvelisback(m): 12:33pm On Dec 09, 2021
The males have taken over the Romance section. It now belongs to the males alone.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nairaland Romance Section One-way? by Lee99: 1:10pm On Dec 09, 2021
Op cry me a river

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nairaland Romance Section One-way? by qtguru(m): 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2021
FIFApresident1:

Romance section is one where men come to rant and bash women and quote RP.
Re: Why Is Nairaland Romance Section One-way? by FIFApresident1(m): 3:50pm On Dec 09, 2021
qtguru:

Romance section is one where men come to rant and bash women and quote RP.
Sadly there is nothing left on the section again..
Re: Why Is Nairaland Romance Section One-way? by Candidlady: 5:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
Truvelisback:
The males have taken over the Romance section. It now belongs to the males alone.

and this in anyway doesnt sound gay to you Anyways Enjoy your MALE(S) orgy
Re: Why Is Nairaland Romance Section One-way? by Truvelisback(m): 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2021
Candidlady:

and this in anyway doesnt sound gay to you Anyways Enjoy your MALE(S) orgy
How? What do u mean by sound gay to u? Did i tell u that i am a gay?
Re: Why Is Nairaland Romance Section One-way? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
OP

Pickin wen say him Mama nor go Sleep, he himself nor go Sleep! sad

Most of the Females here are very Toxic! They sometimes come here to Transfer their Real life Relationship woes on the Guys!
So you expect us to just Sit and be Watching? undecided

You are Just so Biased and Sentimental! undecided
Re: Why Is Nairaland Romance Section One-way? by yuping(m): 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
It will be fun if it will be interactive but the female prefare to just read without commenting,
Re: Why Is Nairaland Romance Section One-way? by Ulunne777(f): 10:17pm On Dec 09, 2021
yuping:
It will be fun if it will be interactive but the female prefare to just read without commenting,

Cos the male will reply quickly with"olosho" and others.slutshaming here and there.
If you sound successful, problem
You sound poor,problem

You ppl should enjoy it very well

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nairaland Romance Section One-way? by yuping(m): 10:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
Ulunne777:

Cos the male will reply quickly with"olosho" and others.slutshaming here and there.
If you sound successful, problem
You sound poor,problem

You ppl should enjoy it very well
Ok oo
So many immature creature have phones now, I think ladies should just develop thick skin.
The mod too are not even trying is like they enjoy the strolls.
Gone are the days when I come here just to read and learn, I don't even have an account then I just read and read.

(1) (Reply)

Gambling Can't Solve Your Problems / Essence Of Cheating In Relationship / At What Age Did You Make Your First Million And How Did You Make It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.