Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,301 members, 7,822,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) (61091 Views)

She's The Type Of Woman Every Man Needs For A Wife - Photo / The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) / The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by KelB(m): 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2021
For the media
Not for real life
Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by thatsleepboy1: 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2021
Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by Sapaz02: 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2021
Ok
Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by arthorjnr(m): 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
Mikester:
It may seem that most men appreciate a woman like this or most women feel comfortable sharing the bills but it isn't really true. Most men feel emasculated in such situations and most women will not submit totally to their husbands nor give them due reverence while sharing the bills which pierces the man's ego and make him demand respect through physical actions which hardly ends well for both.

It is best a man remains the provider. Men should hope and work towards being rich and comfortable, this is how most homes remain happy and satisfied with less trouble from the woman.

That's what I know.

Trash
Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by ufotty2001: 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
I need this kind of woman... Even though you contribute as little as seed I will really appreciate... Things are very difficult now ... In this type of economy we are..

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by dorox(m): 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
I and my wife operate a joint account, so the talk of "your salary my salary" does not exist in our home.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by SEGLIZ: 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
redpills and alphas zoom in
Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by AutoChick4U(f): 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
The one I gave half of my savings escaped without trace. So its only my husband I can support like that because I understand it ain't easy.
Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 15, 2021
I date one now.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by wizdooarchy3(m): 6:26pm On Sep 15, 2021
this is like wen buhari construct road for you and you start clapping for him
Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by alphaconde(m): 6:26pm On Sep 15, 2021
My mama tell me say Man life no easy

Am 4 years a husband and 3 years a father

Na God go help us
Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by AutoChick4U(f): 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2021
KelB:
For the media
Not for real life
There are women who will support you without fuss after all its her family aswell
Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by KingDash: 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2021
Good woman
Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by Sharatan(m): 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2021
OLD NEWS angry angry
Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by ppogba: 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2021
The truth is, the most important thing a man needs in his life after good health is a good wife. Even ahead of money!.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by jaxxy(m): 6:28pm On Sep 15, 2021
This isn’t meant for every husband or else ur tears will be like the Atlantic Ocean.

It is ment for women who marry sensible and responsible husbands.

Some people married stupid partners. This is a Fact!

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by AutoChick4U(f): 6:28pm On Sep 15, 2021
wizdooarchy3:
this is like wen buhari construct road for you and you start clapping for him
Abi. Its simply what should be done after all its called a "Union".

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by Kajaard: 6:28pm On Sep 15, 2021
That's why it's a DREAM. They don't exist.
Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by drezzyx(m): 6:28pm On Sep 15, 2021
This can never happen with Nigerian girls not even in my dreams...
I repeat I say never...
Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by ICCtestimony(m): 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2021
I don't need that type of woman. Woman studying never ends. Let her keep her money to her self and help her former family or original family siblings. With what I have I will take care of my family with her. I grew up to be contended with what I have.

4 Likes

Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by lkillbrokehoes: 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2021
This kind of woman ain't much
Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by pegix(m): 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2021
Nairaland men sef

A woman has done something fatabalous and commendable

Instead of good comment some still saying na lie, audio, and all sorts

We need to also learn how to appreciate good woman

Before u knw now..someone don say

"*A girl are bad all of em"" ....a common quote here
Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by TRUSTEDGUY: 6:38pm On Sep 15, 2021
Amb1045:
@jagzangel: My first salary came yesterday and immediately I received alert, I rushed to my husband and asked him how much he needs me to contribute after informing him that my salary has been paid.

Oga thought I was joking and mentioned a figure thinking I was going to contest because it was almost all my salary, I just carried my phone and transferred it to him.

It was doing him like film, I then went ahead to pay the salary of our children's lesson teacher so that he would stop thinking about it.

That's when I realized that he was doing so much without complaining He sees it like his duty and even when the financial burden is too much, he struggles to pay without asking me.

He was so surprised and happy, I know that my money is just a fraction of what he brings but he felt like I gave him millions.

I then told him that I am putting in the effort to make more money so that I can still reduce his stress. He didn't marry a responsibility, he married an helper and he should be feeling more relaxed than when he was single.

I have never felt entitled to anybody's pocket and I won't do that with my husband.

Omo, oga went to the market without even telling me, stocked up the home.

Cooked and served me o, this small support has gone a long way to settle silent quarrels that I didn't even know about.

I will keep working harder and doing my best, men also need support, they are not supermarket. Men needs our support too

Written by a virtuous woman!

“Men are not Supermarkets”... they still need help �

This type of women still dey Nigeria?
Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by Nickymichy(m): 6:38pm On Sep 15, 2021
Are you from Nigeria? Because you are a rear breed. God bless you
Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by dingbang(m): 6:39pm On Sep 15, 2021
Silentgroper:
Where is uyailncomparable dat tink a man's wife is his responsibility.
she is actually a charitable woman, she helped me when i was in need. She is not what she portrays on nairaland, she has a caring heart.
Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by Mikester: 6:42pm On Sep 15, 2021
arthorjnr:

Trash

Ok
Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by bukatyne(f): 6:44pm On Sep 15, 2021
Noshitboi:
God bless you and may He continue to bless the work of thy hands. You're truly a virtuous woman not the one I have in the house. I buy everything in the house even the chewing gum that she chews too

And she doesn't do anything or contribute anything to the success of your home?

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by bukatyne(f): 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2021
Responding strictly to the topic: Eniola Salami aka KOB grin cheesy

I just saw a thread stating Ade Tiger is the kind of man women want. grin
Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by moneyissweet(m): 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2021
Just like my wife... sweet woman with big ass

Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by mikaael(m): 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2021
Amb1045:
I need these kind of a lady for serious relationship

You....are you serious?
Na play oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help / "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.