Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,359 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Doris Ogala Exposes Prince Kpokpogri: Blackmailing Is Your Job - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Doris Ogala Exposes Prince Kpokpogri: Blackmailing Is Your Job (33367 Views)

Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill / Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doris Ogala Exposes Prince Kpokpogri: Blackmailing Is Your Job by chaloskyx: 7:37pm On Sep 15, 2021
CHURCH HILL WOULD JUST BE LAUGHING HIS ASS OF AT THESE LOVER BIRDS TURNED MORONS YOU SEE WHY THEY SAY ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD YEYE RELATIONSHIP LIKE I SAID TONTO IS SERIOUSLY PAINED AT CHURCHHILL MOVING ON THAT SHE BLINDLY DATED A THIEF AND BLACKMAILER JUST TO GET BACK AT HIM AT THE END CHURCHILL STILL HAD THE LAST LAUGH...MADAM U AND YOUR BF FIT YOURSELF HOW I WISH YOU GOT PREGNANT FOR HIM
Re: Doris Ogala Exposes Prince Kpokpogri: Blackmailing Is Your Job by Maliqcious: 7:48pm On Sep 15, 2021
[quote author=Biglittlelois post=105844797]

1) if you haven't seen her act doesn't mean others haven't seen her in movies, surely your brain can comprehend that.
2) She didn't come out because they were enjoying the time of their life, she is coming out now so that everyone will know he is a conniving snake and a blackmailer, and that he is also as stupid, evil and mad as Tonto.
3) Na so, becos the man yansh don open, you dey quote beer parlour proverb upandan.
4) She did not call out the married women because kpokpo is the bone of contention here, and how did you know that she is part of them? Is your mother a member? Or are you Kpokpo's P.A? If yes, call out their names.
5) You are obviously the pained one here, or why are you yapping about cos kpokpo was called out.
6) If not that Kpokpo is actually a concentrated fool, he shouldn't have followed Tonto to her son's school when he .
7) valid point. Don't you think Tonto can upload those videos?. Remember, hell has no fury like the woman scorn.
Re: Doris Ogala Exposes Prince Kpokpogri: Blackmailing Is Your Job by MyAmericandream(f): 8:27pm On Sep 15, 2021
nairavsdollars:
So, mumu Tontolet fell for a blackmailer with all her exposure
Which kind exposure, you think say na all okpolo eye open.
Re: Doris Ogala Exposes Prince Kpokpogri: Blackmailing Is Your Job by StPete: 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
1. Which film you dey act and which film Tonto dey act wen 2 of una turn to colleague?
2. Why didn't you come out wen Tonto was addressing him as Billionaire husband but when bubble burst?
3. When armed robber lost, na only ashawo fit find am cos na 2 of dem dey work for night.
4. You called out Kponkpo but didn't call out ALL the married women in his contact because dey are your party member, Olosho People's Party (OPP)
5. The guy is alleged to have chop about 50% actressess aka Oloshos mostly Asaba branch and you are obliously one of them, pained!
6. Who flaunts and go to parade a month's fvck boy at her child's school to spite the child's father? Only a concentrated fool and that's what Tonto is.
7. Tonto paid for fvck and appearance at the child's school and Kpokpo delivered, so NO refund here!
8. You mean our KING left 40secs free preeq to start paying for preeq? Ultimum shame! Rose dey chop am like that!
9. Tonto did gragra to flaunt grigri, just to spite her husband, it only backfired! Period!

Excellently written

1 Like

Re: Doris Ogala Exposes Prince Kpokpogri: Blackmailing Is Your Job by Tochj(m): 10:27pm On Sep 15, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Where dem meet? Na Ashawo sabi find armed robber, cos na 2 of them dey roam for night.
The guy is fvck boy in Asaba, he's Ned's god son. Ned helped him to open his house in May and Tonto was nowhere in those pics. They met in June and her birthday was mid June, she started flaunting him, just 2 weeks! Took him to child's school as foster father in July, just one month! Who does that!
She did it to spite Churchill, now, see disgrace everywhere especially for the boy.
How will he explain his school and home pictures with that man?

You have valid points there
But I insist that kpokpogri of a guy is Bad
Re: Doris Ogala Exposes Prince Kpokpogri: Blackmailing Is Your Job by Amaka430(f): 10:37pm On Sep 15, 2021
I WANT TO GO BACK. I Need to go back to those days when salvation Message was More important than Prophecy. Take Me back to those days when Sex Out of Wedlock was seen as a taboo not now when Sex is an Appreciation gift. Can i go back to those days when pregnancy Outside Marriage was a shame to Families not now that it is a way of life. Is there Anybody who know the Road to those Days? When descent dressing was the identity of responsibility not now when there is no difference between a Lunatic, a Mechanic and a Sane Man. Where are those days when the beauty of a Woman was Found to proper dressing first, not now when an Average woman want to appear naked. Please Can we find those days, when Divorce was a derogatory Language among Christians, not today when broken Marriages are now Celebrated. i wish i Can go back to those days when true love was build on Sacrifice and trust not now when love is hanging on Sexual Capability and Money. Where are those days when Men of God we're afraid of God and live by the word not now when they teach a different thing and live a different life style of their Choice. Please wake Me up from this Sleep when we arrive at that world where Rapture and Resurrection was the Major Focus of the Church not now that Materialism is the Center Focus. Have we really forgotten those days when if a Member of a Church fall into temptation, the Church will Cry and pray for his/her Restoration, not today when a Member will Commit a sin and the Church will give such one a position in the Church as long as he/she has Money. Where are those days when Men will pray until they get Results, not now when all they want is Prophecy even when the said Prophecy has no Solution Or Mandate to Redeem . Am looking for those days when so many Girls were Rejected and beaten up by their Parent's, some lost their Education while others were Cajoled by their Mates because they refuse to Compromise and they gave up all for Christ, not this days when Man's way of life is More important than God's way, and going to heaven is a dream for the lost. I just remember those days when parents wanted their Children to Marry born again Christians, not today when parents want their daughter to marry Money bags even if they are Ritualists. i weep and pray that the Owner of the Church will not Come and Meet his Church like this because Many Saints who has gone will feel disappointed and the Church itself May not Make the Rapture. OH GOD!!! please help your church
Re: Doris Ogala Exposes Prince Kpokpogri: Blackmailing Is Your Job by BluntCrazeMan: 2:22am On Sep 16, 2021
saphiere:
It won't die until that ediot is taught a lesson.
Then, she will hop onto another ediot...
Tonto had been in the records for preferring to date ediots.
Re: Doris Ogala Exposes Prince Kpokpogri: Blackmailing Is Your Job by saphiere(f): 3:12am On Sep 16, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Then, she will hop onto another ediot...
Tonto had been in the records for preferring to date ediots.
But all men are eediot
Re: Doris Ogala Exposes Prince Kpokpogri: Blackmailing Is Your Job by BluntCrazeMan: 3:22am On Sep 16, 2021
saphiere:
But all men are eediot
Let me just believe that you have no father...
Or that the man who is supposed to be the father-figure to you is a very irresponsible human being.
It's the males around you that I pity most.
They might just be thinking that they have a normal lady around them.
Re: Doris Ogala Exposes Prince Kpokpogri: Blackmailing Is Your Job by pepperdemzombie: 5:40am On Sep 16, 2021
Tochj:

You have valid points there
But I insist that kpokpogri of a guy is Bad
He is a good whip for Tonto, the drama is interesting.
Re: Doris Ogala Exposes Prince Kpokpogri: Blackmailing Is Your Job by pepperdemzombie: 5:44am On Sep 16, 2021
StPete:

Excellently written

Re: Doris Ogala Exposes Prince Kpokpogri: Blackmailing Is Your Job by pepperdemzombie: 5:45am On Sep 16, 2021
decasey:
bad guy, two bottle of big stout for u.GOD bless you u my brother

Re: Doris Ogala Exposes Prince Kpokpogri: Blackmailing Is Your Job by pepperdemzombie: 5:53am On Sep 16, 2021
HolySpiritFire:
Thank you for this.
I don't know if it's the Buhari's hardship and poverty infested governance that's making my senseless mother dementia! Yuck. The level of foolishness and toxicity in my mother sends cold through One's spine. Then, you so pity the people who relate with these people up close, it must be hell! God safe us. My useless and unfortunate mother, Tonto/ women are the cause of your Frustration and incurable madness.

Re: Doris Ogala Exposes Prince Kpokpogri: Blackmailing Is Your Job by pepperdemzombie: 6:00am On Sep 16, 2021
Lokojatoofar:

My father is The Blackmailers solidarity March flag bearer grin
This short video where KING dey beg PRINCE for PREEQ touch me and my Papa career mind to the core sha grin grin Las las my papa no go dey okay cool

Re: Doris Ogala Exposes Prince Kpokpogri: Blackmailing Is Your Job by pepperdemzombie: 6:02am On Sep 16, 2021
saphiere:
[s][/s]

Re: Doris Ogala Exposes Prince Kpokpogri: Blackmailing Is Your Job by Lokojatoofar: 8:48am On Sep 16, 2021
[quote author=pepperdemzombie post=105861273][/quote]

Ẹ pain am grin grin grin
Re: Doris Ogala Exposes Prince Kpokpogri: Blackmailing Is Your Job by Mryacks: 8:59am On Sep 16, 2021
Onyi22:
My problem is that I can't even pronounce his name cheesy grin

Lmao same here....I tried pronouncing in my head but I always hear "Koporoki"
Re: Doris Ogala Exposes Prince Kpokpogri: Blackmailing Is Your Job by pepperdemzombie: 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2021
Lokojatoofar:

Ẹ pain my useless and unfortunate mama die! grin grin grin

Re: Doris Ogala Exposes Prince Kpokpogri: Blackmailing Is Your Job by Lokojatoofar: 12:43pm On Sep 16, 2021
[quote author=pepperdemzombie post=105872313][/quote]
Ẹ pain am double double
She no useless and unfortunate reach yà mama tho grin grin
Re: Doris Ogala Exposes Prince Kpokpogri: Blackmailing Is Your Job by pepperdemzombie: 1:03pm On Sep 16, 2021
Lokojatoofar:

Ẹ pain my Oloriburuku mother ,double double
She is the most useless and unfortunate thing created by God grin grin

Re: Doris Ogala Exposes Prince Kpokpogri: Blackmailing Is Your Job by Lokojatoofar: 2:15pm On Sep 16, 2021
[quote author=pepperdemzombie post=105873094][/quote]

She sha still better pass yà mama. No matter how you put it, your mom is twice as bad grin grin
#EPainAm grin

See how you are projecting your moms character unto others. Out of the aboundance of the heart..... cool
Re: Doris Ogala Exposes Prince Kpokpogri: Blackmailing Is Your Job by pepperdemzombie: 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2021
Lokojatoofar:

Tonto sha still better pass the useless mama wen born me. No matter how you put it, my werey mom is a million times as bad grin grin
#EPainAmMyUselessMama grin

See how I am projecting my unfortunate mom's character unto others. Out of the aboundance of the heart..... cool

Re: Doris Ogala Exposes Prince Kpokpogri: Blackmailing Is Your Job by Lokojatoofar: 11:56am On Sep 17, 2021
[quote author=pepperdemzombie post=105888596][/quote]
Well, If you like, edit and post like a child from now till kingdom come grin.... That Tonto and my mama still better pass your mama cool cool
This thing I tell you before really pain you sha. grin grin
Oya run along and edit this one. Say something more shocking about my mom this time. It's getting boring cool
Re: Doris Ogala Exposes Prince Kpokpogri: Blackmailing Is Your Job by pepperdemzombie: 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lokojatoofar:

grin.... That Tonto and every mama still better pass my nonsense mama cool cool
This thing I tell you before really pain my mama sha. grin grin
My mumu never do, Say something more shocking about my mom this time. It's getting boring cool

Re: Doris Ogala Exposes Prince Kpokpogri: Blackmailing Is Your Job by Lokojatoofar: 1:48pm On Sep 17, 2021
[quote author=pepperdemzombie post=105906420][/quote]

Is that all? grin grin. I am honestly disappointed cry I was expecting some real bashing but unfortunately you did not do anything fantastic. Same my mama this my mama that BS you have been childishly doing since grin. Such a shame.
Oya, quickly go and edit this one sharp sharp and repost. Plss try do better with the moma insult. Tell us more about my mama. I love to hear. Las las, my mama still better pass yà own cool cool
Re: Doris Ogala Exposes Prince Kpokpogri: Blackmailing Is Your Job by pepperdemzombie: 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lokojatoofar:

Is that all? grin grin. I am honestly disappointed in my mother for giving birth to me. Las las, my mama still worse pass Tonto cool cool

Re: Doris Ogala Exposes Prince Kpokpogri: Blackmailing Is Your Job by Lokojatoofar: 2:06pm On Sep 17, 2021
[quote author=pepperdemzombie post=105906822][/quote]

Bring better yabs jarey. This one don stale. Same yabis throughout NL and you can't even use me to upgrade even as I have offered my mama for you to insult. Pls abuse my mama harder, deeper. Go deeper grin grin ;DI am begging you. #My mama still better pass yà own cool

Re: Doris Ogala Exposes Prince Kpokpogri: Blackmailing Is Your Job by Kfed4ril(m): 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
saphiere:
Chai! Now I'm beginning to have phobia for men.
Madam you’re still to young for this
Re: Doris Ogala Exposes Prince Kpokpogri: Blackmailing Is Your Job by drmuchin: 9:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
1. Which film you dey act and which film Tonto dey act wen 2 of una turn to colleague?
2. Why didn't you come out wen Tonto was addressing him as Billionaire husband but when bubble burst?
3. When armed robber lost, na only ashawo fit find am cos na 2 of dem dey work for night.
4. You called out Kponkpo but didn't call out ALL the married women in his contact because dey are your party member, Olosho People's Party (OPP)
5. The guy is alleged to have chop about 50% actressess aka Oloshos mostly Asaba branch and you are obliously one of them, pained!
6. Who flaunts and go to parade a month's fvck boy at her child's school to spite the child's father? Only a concentrated fool and that's what Tonto is.
7. Tonto paid for fvck and appearance at the child's school and Kpokpo delivered, so NO refund here!
8. You mean our KING left 40secs free preeq to start paying for preeq? Ultimum shame! Rose dey chop am like that!
9. Tonto did gragra to flaunt grigri, just to spite her husband, it only backfired! Period!

saphiere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge / Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video / Ayo Adesanya Celebrates 50th Birthday In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.