Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,382 members, 7,815,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Abeg How Many Of You Got Into This Kind Wahala - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abeg How Many Of You Got Into This Kind Wahala (3614 Views)

What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? / What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? / "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abeg How Many Of You Got Into This Kind Wahala by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 10, 2022
I bought indomie with my last card, my Gas finish tongue

1 Like

Re: Abeg How Many Of You Got Into This Kind Wahala by Shalommy(f): 10:55am On Jun 10, 2022
Chaiii... Begin chew the indomie and flush am with water.. cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Abeg How Many Of You Got Into This Kind Wahala by osemoses1234(m): 10:55am On Jun 10, 2022
Inside life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abeg How Many Of You Got Into This Kind Wahala by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 10, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaiii... Begin chew the indomie and flush am with water.. cheesy cheesy
Lol, i Can't chew it, no be chewing gum abeg
Re: Abeg How Many Of You Got Into This Kind Wahala by Shalommy(f): 11:00am On Jun 10, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
Lol, i Can't chew it, no be chewing gum abeg
When hunger hammer you, no be person go tell you howfar. cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Abeg How Many Of You Got Into This Kind Wahala by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 10, 2022
osemoses1234:
Inside life
Gas is now #1000 for 1kg

3 Likes

Re: Abeg How Many Of You Got Into This Kind Wahala by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 10, 2022
Shalommy:
no, Na belle go tell me howfar
Re: Abeg How Many Of You Got Into This Kind Wahala by Streetmovement(m): 11:13am On Jun 10, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Soak the indomie inside bowl or a round plate filled with water for like 5-8mins till he soft, pour out the water and then add your spices, if you get sardine you add am too, use your spoon or fork to mix it all up together and thank me later grin

11 Likes

Re: Abeg How Many Of You Got Into This Kind Wahala by Cypress042(m): 11:14am On Jun 10, 2022
Shalommy:
Hungry never flog am 2 by 2 grin

1 Like

Re: Abeg How Many Of You Got Into This Kind Wahala by Cypress042(m): 11:18am On Jun 10, 2022
Real niggars, even when there is gas chew the damn thing and swallow water grin
Re: Abeg How Many Of You Got Into This Kind Wahala by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 10, 2022
Streetmovement:

Soak the indomie inside bowl or a round plate filled with water for like 5-8mins till he soft, pour out the water and then add your spices, if you get sardine you add am too, use your spoon or fork to mix it all up together and thank me later grin
Lets me try

1 Like

Re: Abeg How Many Of You Got Into This Kind Wahala by aycapri(m): 11:22am On Jun 10, 2022
Oga, go use the hot water from dispenser soak am for few mins then add the seasoning. Enjoy...

1 Like

Re: Abeg How Many Of You Got Into This Kind Wahala by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 10, 2022
aycapri:
Oga, go use the hot water from dispenser soak am for few mins then add the seasoning. Enjoy...
i also filter it
Re: Abeg How Many Of You Got Into This Kind Wahala by haryodehjia(m): 11:28am On Jun 10, 2022
Streetmovement:

Borading students food.. I do this alot

2 Likes

Re: Abeg How Many Of You Got Into This Kind Wahala by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 10, 2022
Cypress042:
I know na cook am and lets my belle plump
Re: Abeg How Many Of You Got Into This Kind Wahala by Streetmovement(m): 11:29am On Jun 10, 2022
haryodehjia:

Borading students food.. I do this alot

Normally that year ehn grin
Re: Abeg How Many Of You Got Into This Kind Wahala by Rickmann: 12:41pm On Jun 10, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
I bought indomie with my last card, my Gas finish tongue

You take suffer sew up and down. grin

1 Like

Re: Abeg How Many Of You Got Into This Kind Wahala by JamOSneh: 2:24pm On Jun 10, 2022
Find a nylon put the indomie inside add seasoning put warm water aswell tie it 2geda for 3minute nd see miracle
Re: Abeg How Many Of You Got Into This Kind Wahala by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 10, 2022
JamOSneh:
Find a nylon put the indomie inside add seasoning put warm water aswell tie it 2geda for 3minute nd see miracle
Igbo people nawa....ooo una de eat vowlence
Re: Abeg How Many Of You Got Into This Kind Wahala by baralatie(m): 4:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
aycapri:
grin
I thought I was the only one using technology to cook noodles

2 Likes

Re: Abeg How Many Of You Got Into This Kind Wahala by baralatie(m): 4:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
If it is indomie just chew the damn thing
Re: Abeg How Many Of You Got Into This Kind Wahala by Nonexisting: 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
If you had gone through boarding school, you wouldn't have created this thread. In my time, though some of us smuggled boiler with which we cooked indomie, numerous others cooked it with cold water by simply soaking it like garri and putting in the sauce after it gets soft.

2 Likes

Re: Abeg How Many Of You Got Into This Kind Wahala by JamOSneh: 4:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
Igbo people nawa....ooo una de eat vowlence
see dis. One oo cum inside indomie company for sango ota u will see aw hustler dey run am for inside production dey dull �
Re: Abeg How Many Of You Got Into This Kind Wahala by Martinez39s(m): 5:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
Cypress042:
Am telling you.
Re: Abeg How Many Of You Got Into This Kind Wahala by Jmichael1(m): 5:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
Abeg return the indomie,tell the seller to give u garri to soak 1st b4 eye go begin turn u....
Re: Abeg How Many Of You Got Into This Kind Wahala by Etinosa1234: 5:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
Gas is now #1000 for 1kg

Where be that
Re: Abeg How Many Of You Got Into This Kind Wahala by care4you: 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2022
aycapri:

Comrade, no be everybody get dispenser

4 Likes

Re: Abeg How Many Of You Got Into This Kind Wahala by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
Etinosa1234:
Where be that
Uyo
Re: Abeg How Many Of You Got Into This Kind Wahala by Etinosa1234: 6:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
Uyo

Its 750 in Benin sha
Re: Abeg How Many Of You Got Into This Kind Wahala by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
care4you:

Comrade, no be everybody get dispenser
Thank u, help me tell him
Re: Abeg How Many Of You Got Into This Kind Wahala by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2022
Jmichael1:
Abeg return the indomie,tell the seller to give u garri to soak 1st b4 eye go begin turn u....
she no want collect again, hunger want finish me
Re: Abeg How Many Of You Got Into This Kind Wahala by Jmichael1(m): 6:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
she no want collect again, hunger want finish me

dis guy u funny cha!....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men, Kings, My Brothers...please Open your eyes / What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. / See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.