Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Atheists Scared Of Ghosts. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Scared Of Ghosts. (1115 Views)

Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself / Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often / Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheists Scared Of Ghosts. by jmoore(m): 3:59pm On Sep 15, 2021
The fear of the unknown.

I once asked a Nigerian that claims to be an atheist to come and investigate a haunted house. He gave the flimsy excuse that he's busy with other things and can't waste his time on imaginary haunted house. All I saw was a 'freethinker' with no actions. You think that ghosts don't exist but you refused to put it to test.

I know, he's scared of ghosts but can't admit it.

There are many haunted houses all over the world. I know one in Nigeria, Aba to be precise. Anyone who has spent 3 decades in Aba and knows Ukwu mango very well should be familiar with a 3 story building opposite that junction. The house has been put up for sale and no one has bought it.

This is a perfect house to know that ghosts exist. No need for grammar to debunk ghosts. Come and stay in the house for just one month, you will live to tell the story and your fellow atheists will think you have finally gone mad.
Re: Atheists Scared Of Ghosts. by ahnie: 4:13pm On Sep 15, 2021
One for the op, one for me.
Here for the comments.
Re: Atheists Scared Of Ghosts. by Dtruthspeaker: 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2021
jmoore:
The fear of the unknown.

I once asked a Nigerian that claims to be an atheist to come and investigate a haunted house. He gave the flimsy excuse that he's busy with other things and can't waste his time on imaginary haunted house. All I saw was a 'freethinker' with no actions. You think that ghosts don't exist but you refused to put it to test.

There are many haunted houses all over the world. I know one in Nigeria, Aba to be precise. Anyone who has spent 3 decades in Aba and knows Ukwu mango very well should be familiar with a 3 story building opposite that junction. The house has been put up for sale and no one has bought it.

This is a perfect house to know that ghosts exist. No need for grammar to debunk ghosts. Come and stay in the house for just one month, you will live to tell the story and your fellow atheists will think you have finally gone mad.

grin hehehe grin when I remember ghosts and "atheists" I remember that haunted house in ABA and I would like to take them there. grin
Re: Atheists Scared Of Ghosts. by MasterJayJay: 8:03am On Sep 19, 2021
grin

Atheists have avoided this thread. They keep shouting logic up and down. Now an opportunity has been given to them, they ran like cowards .
Re: Atheists Scared Of Ghosts. by LordReed(m): 8:18am On Sep 19, 2021
jmoore:
The fear of the unknown.

Why does it have to be 1 month? So the ghosts won't show up in a single night?

BTW with the security situation in Abia being what it is how can you ensure the safety of anybody who takes your challenge?

7 Likes

Re: Atheists Scared Of Ghosts. by Buliwyf: 8:32am On Sep 19, 2021
LordReed:

BTW with the security situation in Abia being what it is how can you ensure the safety of anybody who takes your challenge?

Don't mind them. I am not even an atheist but I can bet my balls it's an urban legend. If you even agree to their challenge they will find a way to change the rules and put it in a remote location that you can't easily assess. You never see ghosts and JuJu in the city. It's always in one remote location where your security is not guaranteed.

6 Likes

Re: Atheists Scared Of Ghosts. by LordReed(m): 8:32am On Sep 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin hehehe grin when I remember ghosts and "atheists" I remember that haunted house in ABA and I would like to take them there. grin

You would like to so what is stopping you?
Re: Atheists Scared Of Ghosts. by OtemAtum: 8:36am On Sep 19, 2021
jmoore:
The fear of the unknown.

Abandoned houses are inhabited by weed smokers, I hope you know this. If you enter there and they forced you to smoke overdose of weed and you run mad, people will still believe that it was done to you by a ghost. Zokkomon comes to mind cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Atheists Scared Of Ghosts. by LordReed(m): 8:37am On Sep 19, 2021
Buliwyf:

Don't mind them. I am not even an atheist but I can bet my balls it's an urban legend. If you even agree to their challenge they will find a way to change the rules and put it in a remote location that you can't easily assess. You never see ghosts and JuJu in the city. It's always in one remote location where your security is not guaranteed.

LoLz. Depending on how things are setup to test this story I am interested. Let's see if we can come to an arrangement.
Re: Atheists Scared Of Ghosts. by OtemAtum: 8:39am On Sep 19, 2021
LordReed:

LoLz. Depending on how things are setup to test this story I am interested. Let's see if we can come to an arrangement.
Go with one or two people and cameras. That's all that's needed to demystify their mysteries. Also, be very careful because of ritualists. They know how to create stories that will lure people into their traps.

3 Likes

Re: Atheists Scared Of Ghosts. by LordReed(m): 8:49am On Sep 19, 2021
OtemAtum:
Go with one or two people and cameras. That's all that's needed to demystify their mysteries. Also, be very careful because of ritualists. They know how to create stories that will lure people into their traps.

Of course, that is why I need to know what kind of security arrangement jmoore is willing to make.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Scared Of Ghosts. by OtemAtum: 8:50am On Sep 19, 2021
LordReed:

Of course, that is why I need to know what kind of security arrangement jmoore is willing to make.
Good. First of all, jmoore's picture and phone number should be known to you and some others. Police should be involved too as well as journalists.

5 Likes

Re: Atheists Scared Of Ghosts. by LordReed(m): 8:52am On Sep 19, 2021
OtemAtum:
Good. First of all, jmoore's picture and phone number should be known to you and some others. Police should be involved too as well as journalists.

Solid suggestions, will put it as part of the arrangements.

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Scared Of Ghosts. by Sheunma: 9:10am On Sep 19, 2021
OtemAtum:
This is a no no! Please never go investigating ghosts with cameras or modern gadgets, they don't like to be caught on tape.
This is why Muslims don't keep dog inside their homes. Dogs, especially black ones, keep angels away!

Back to the matter at hand.
Aba is predominantly christian town. If a house is so haunted by ghost that christians are afraid to buy and inhabit, I think it's fair to ask, what happened to the powerful name and blood of Jesus?

3 Likes

Re: Atheists Scared Of Ghosts. by OtemAtum: 9:15am On Sep 19, 2021
Sheunma:
This is a no no! Please never go investigating ghosts with cameras or modern gadgets, they don't like to be caught on tape.
This is why Muslims don't keep dog inside their homes. Dogs, especially black ones, keep angels away!

Aba is predominantly christian town. If a house is so haunted by ghost that christians are afraid to buy and inhabit, I think it's fair to ask, what happened to the powerful name and blood of Jesus?

No house in the world can be haunted by ghosts. Humans are the most powerful beings on earth, ghosts cannot have power over humans on earth, impossible! The Earth is Human's territory.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Scared Of Ghosts. by LordReed(m): 9:15am On Sep 19, 2021
Sheunma:

LMAO! That means we should bring a black dog along so that the ghosts are not scared away by angels. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Atheists Scared Of Ghosts. by LordReed(m): 9:18am On Sep 19, 2021
Sheunma:

Maybe the Christians don't want to waste it on ghosts, they keep saying how precious it is. LMAO!

3 Likes

Re: Atheists Scared Of Ghosts. by Buliwyf: 9:34am On Sep 19, 2021
LordReed:

Maybe the Christians don't want to waste it on ghosts, they keep saying how precious it is. LMAO!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atheists Scared Of Ghosts. by jmoore(m): 10:16am On Sep 19, 2021
LordReed:

So no single atheist residing in Aba? Security is your concern. Which place is secured in Nigeria?

Why does it have to be one month?

The one month is just suggestion to give enough time to gather evidence. And not assume it was just a coincidence. Scientists spend months in space but you can't dedicate just one month. If the ghosts show up on the first night, then it's left for you to stay longer or leave next day.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Scared Of Ghosts. by jmoore(m): 10:20am On Sep 19, 2021
OtemAtum:
Abandoned houses are inhabited by weed smokers, I hope you know this. If you enter there and they forced you to smoke overdose of weed and you run mad, people will still believe that it was done to you by a ghost. Zokkomon comes to mind cheesy

CCTV will be installed na. This is not anyhow stuff. Evidence must be recorded.
Re: Atheists Scared Of Ghosts. by LordReed(m): 10:21am On Sep 19, 2021
jmoore:

So no single atheist residing in Aba? Security is your concern. Which place is secured in Nigeria?

Then you should be able to tell me what kind of security you can arrange since you reside there.

Why does it have to be one month?

The one month is just suggestion to give enough time to gather evidence. And not assume it was just a coincidence. Scientists spend months in space but you can't dedicate just one month. If the ghosts show up on the first night, then it's left for you to stay longer or leave next day.

Nope I can't dedicate one month because it won't earn me any money to feed my family. I can spend max 2 nights, 3 if I can finagle it.

3 Likes

Re: Atheists Scared Of Ghosts. by jmoore(m): 10:23am On Sep 19, 2021
Buliwyf:

Change location how? By moving a three story building?
You are not in Aba so your perspective is ridiculous. The place is very well known. Faulks Road is a major road in Aba.

All I see are reasons to runaway from challenges.
Re: Atheists Scared Of Ghosts. by LordReed(m): 10:31am On Sep 19, 2021
jmoore:

Change location how? By moving a three story building?
You are not in Aba so your perspective is ridiculous. The place is very well known. Faulks Road is a major road in Aba.

All I see are reasons to runaway from challenges.

Are you not the one now trying to create a criteria that it has to be someone residing in Aba? Or that we should dedicate 1 month? These are ridiculous criteria.
Re: Atheists Scared Of Ghosts. by LordReed(m): 11:03am On Sep 19, 2021
jmoore:
The fear of the unknown.

BTW have you spent even 1 night in there to confirm that it is indeed haunted or are you merely repeating hearsay?

How can you ensure free access in and out of the building? You have a relationship with the owner or you have some means to guarantee legal access for any testing duration?
Re: Atheists Scared Of Ghosts. by Samueltemi337(m): 11:08am On Sep 19, 2021
Abeg if you know where any ghost dey link me up I go like Bleep one

Note: Sexy female ghost only

4 Likes

Re: Atheists Scared Of Ghosts. by Dtruthspeaker: 12:00pm On Sep 19, 2021
LordReed:

You would like to so what is stopping you?

grin 1) Their Rights.

2) I have not gone by the way of Aba in about 3 years and Aba has not yet entered my my scope of work or travel plans. grin
Re: Atheists Scared Of Ghosts. by Workch: 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2021
How do we educate these people that atheists don’t believe in the existence of ghosts?

Only Christians and Muslims and all other believers believe in that nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Scared Of Ghosts. by Workch: 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
jmoore:
The fear of the unknown.

You have a chance to make yourself a millionaire in dollars and yet you waste that opportunity on nairaland?

Why don’t you participate in one of the paranormal challenges and win the bounty if you have evidence for the ghost?

I can share links for a number of them that has never been won, for the past 100years.

You will also win the Guinness record if you win. grin

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Scared Of Ghosts. by kingxsamz(m): 1:29pm On Sep 19, 2021
jmoore:

CCTV will be installed na. This is not anyhow stuff. Evidence must be recorded.

So because he's an atheist, he now has to go and sleep in every supposed "haunted house" anyone claims exists?
So What now happens if he experiences nothing? Will you finally agree that ghosts doesn't exist, or will you give another excuse that the ghosts have packed out to another house? Are you going to provide provisions for him to stay up to a month? Will you fund his research? If no, then what's in it for him if his research for these ghosts turns out fruitless and a total waste of time?
And finally, what the hell does the belief in ghosts have to do with atheism? Or you don't know who an atheist is? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Scared Of Ghosts. by kingxsamz(m): 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
Workch:
You have a chance to make yourself a millionaire in dollars and yet you waste that opportunity on nairaland?

Why don’t you participate in one of the paranormal challenges and win the bounty if you have evidence for the ghost?

I can share links for a number of them that has never been won, for the past 100years.

You will also win the Guinness record if you win. grin

There's one challenge going on right now in Nigeria sef.
He should apply for it.
Re: Atheists Scared Of Ghosts. by xproducer: 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2021
"Furthermore, we have had human fathers who corrected us, and we paid them respect. Shall we not much more readily be in subjection to the Father of spirits and live?" - Hebrews 12:9

"For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him." - Colossians 1:16
Re: Atheists Scared Of Ghosts. by Workch: 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2021
kingxsamz:

There's one challenge going on right now in Nigeria sef.
He should apply for it.
Dude will say he doesn’t need money grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Mermaids Fallen Angels? / Categories Of Pastors And Ministers That Will Miss Heaven / Islam And Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.