Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Uniben Authority Forced To Reverse Decision On Late Fee Payment - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Authority Forced To Reverse Decision On Late Fee Payment (378 Views)

I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class / Covenant University Final Year Student Forced To Shave Beard By Lecturer(video) / Reps Ask FG To Reverse Decision On 2020 WASSCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniben Authority Forced To Reverse Decision On Late Fee Payment by ify2016: 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
Moment UNIBEN students stormed the home of VC Forcing her to retreat decision on Fees increments and late payment.

https://www.facebook.com/BounceNewsNetwork/videos/278925850725698/

Re: Uniben Authority Forced To Reverse Decision On Late Fee Payment by ify2016: 5:27pm On Sep 15, 2021
More

Re: Uniben Authority Forced To Reverse Decision On Late Fee Payment by TheGiftedOne(m): 5:30pm On Sep 15, 2021
U
Re: Uniben Authority Forced To Reverse Decision On Late Fee Payment by chiiraq802(m): 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2021
Wow.... the student won las las. its a win for democracy.
The VC really tried for not proving stubborn head. this is why i like woemen over men. they've got soft heart and they're easily remorseful(though not all of them shaaa).

I remembered when we tried this in FUTO. our VC then(Prof. F.C. Eze) no even send anybody self. he was even threatening us the more. las las the protest escalated to violence and lootings. school was closed indefinitely, DSS and Army started to pick boys... Ah japa 2seconds to PH(lols).

The VC won las las... we paid the increased the school fee and an additional compulsory 12,500 or something like for damages incurred during the protest. upon say i no even loot the least PC.

Thunder fire you Prof. F.C. Eze anywhere you dey.
Re: Uniben Authority Forced To Reverse Decision On Late Fee Payment by Solsix(m): 7:56pm On Sep 15, 2021
chiiraq802:
Wow.... the student won las las. its a win for democracy.
The VC really tried for not proving stubborn head. this is why i like woemen over men. they've got soft heart and they're easily remorseful(though not all of them shaaa).

I remembered when we tried this in FUTO. our VC then(Prof. F.C. Eze) no even send anybody self. he was even threatening us the more. las las the protest escalated to violence and lootings. school was closed indefinitely, DSS and Army started to pick boys... Ah japa 2seconds to PH(lols).

The VC won las las... we paid the increased the school fee and an additional compulsory 12,500 or something like for damages incurred during the protest. upon say i no even loot the least PC.

Thunder fire you Prof. F.C. Eze anywhere you dey.
Why she come add in the first place?? 20k for late payment?? How much come be the school fees?? As for prof Eze una no protest reach him side. If to say u go him house carry am as this uniben guys did, him for give una scholarship.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tips For A Better CGPA In The University / Cover Letter: You Can Start Now! / UNILAG Announces 2021/2022 Post UTME Registration Eercise. Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.